Person recognition

China social credit recognition program

Attached: 1540469027003.webm (1200x674, 1.51M)

Fake and gay.

Nice ESP

The chinese always have this autistic robot walk. stomp stomp stomp. fucking weird.

Hope Americans get it too.

I was working on something like this a few years back for school, but got frustrated bc I wasn´t able to identify more items.

Stay mad Eurocuck.

arr rook same

This is what communism always turns into. We're going to get to watch China turn into an uber-shithole that will make the world in 1984 look like a paradise.

I can't read Chinese but the first character around almost every person is 社会 so presumably the label is their job title or a watermark by the software company who designed the system or something

Oh, I missed the text and number and heart icon. RIP Chinks

they are strange creatures. males will roll their shirts up like a tube top exposing their bellies and walk around like that when its hot. showing aggression is a sign of weakness so they dont fight physically, but they have spitting battles. if you run someone over in china, you have to pay for their medical bills, so people have just taken to running them over again and killing them instead. human life is not valued. they have no soul. they are bug people

Don't get me wrong. Europoors will get it too. Britbongs already halfway there.

Aye. I only know some Jap, but it says 社会信用体系, so society reputation system. So it checks out. Lets hope it stays in China.

so red box, means pedophile?

>Bug people
Woke

Arr rook same

means low loyalty to the Party

thanks bb

Attached: IMG_20180827_184830_515.jpg (1080x813, 110K)

well since all asians look the same they really do need it

>be me
>chinese programmer
>need to poop
>go to public toilet
>chinese men in windbreakers stealing toilet paper
>not rolls, they are pulling it off the roll and walking around the streets of our superpower's capital city with it
>police do nothing
>government asks me to make face recognition app
>anything for Mao
>they use it to detect toilet paper thieves
>only certain amount of toilet paper per day per face
>they start bringing their chinlets to game the system
>suspending the one child policy was a mistake
>herds of chinese families, walking together with a rope in single file lines through the city
>man in windbreaker leads this conga line with hands full of toilet paper
>machine learning is my passion

Attached: apple employee.jpg (940x627, 57K)

But how do they know who is who when they all look the same?

Attached: batman_confused.jpg (450x708, 620K)

cool technology

It's the mandatory thought-monitoring brain implants

lol 387 can SUCK IT

I wish this happens in Detroit too.

guess I'm bumping this thread because it's interesting
jokes aside
guessing they're being tracked via their phones for their regular routes and their proximate area they're currently in and have the camera pinpoint their exact location with facial recognition.

>NOT MUH REAL CAPITALISM!!!

Wtf? Why are undesirables allowed to walk free on the street?

Did you just arrive at this timeline? It hasn't been communism for a while, it's closer to a corporate police state now.

>if you run someone over in china, you have to pay for their medical bills, so people have just taken to running them over again and killing them instead
based and redpilled

You're being watched

Attached: 1x14_-_Insurance_Wren.png (1434x922, 955K)

At a conference the speaker assured me that we will never have this in Germany, because we follow the enlightened philosophy of Imanuel Kant.

always trust the system

Attached: 1537438530498.jpg (250x180, 32K)

Is Detroit as Action Packed as they said on microwaveable frozen foods ?