Hire a bunch of Indians

>hire a bunch of Indians
>have to fire them for sexual harassment

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-26-00-47-47-362.jpg (1079x1649, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1881
pluto.huji.ac.il/~yaronbn/No.26.pdf
lilith.org/pdfs/sexslaves.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Android
Found your problem.

Attached: 451631A0-5A04-435E-9931-4CD8C2A821E5.png (1280x720, 116K)

>sexual harassment CLAIMS
>a woman claims you harassed her
>you're fired from the job because Google

Cant believe they fired Moot over this

Doesn't matter whether the accusations are true or not (they're not), but it's that those same women could go to social media and say "Google did nothing against him. They support rape." And they would face backlash for it.

>wife said he owned multiple women
>totally normal bro

Fuck off kike.

Attached: AFC22F03-773E-4DE9-B178-FC370562633D.jpg (670x798, 116K)

Android is basically the PC of the smartphones.
You can't claim the "PC is for poor pajeets" just because a billion of em use pentium 4 machines to type java programs as there are a shitton of other individuals that use it for everything.

>Ex-wife said
Completely unbiased of course

Screenshot is fake too right you little Jew?

Attached: 3B066B6C-4298-4280-94C5-719E84FF5122.jpg (1299x685, 481K)

It does look like fake. Why would he comment his words and talk about himself in third person?
Something's fishy here... I blame exwife

>Jew men use money to fuck white women

What did they expect from a nation that hasn't even been potty trained?

Wait, Andy Rubin is Indian? I thought he was Jewish or something.

>claimed
Fuck off, Reich

Most google manangers still begin white or jews

>implying PC isn't for poor pajeets
user...

This is hot as fuck, I'm sure it would ruffle sóyboy feathers though

never get married bros. if you're unmarried you only have to deal with thots. after marriage you'll lose your freedom, lose your money, get cucked AND have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in aligoymoney and child support a.k.a. goyimrepatriations. that's not even including the gorillions you'll pay to mr. lawbergstein the divorce attorney

Attached: 1.jpg (600x615, 49K)

So people that have an entire building made out of a massive cluster out of Epyc powered nodes are poor pajeets?

way to state the obvious, its not like anyone here could find a wife anyway.

>Rubin in America, like the ornamental name Rubinstein (derived from ruby), tends to be a Jewish surname.
He's probably Jewish

google better use those open positions to up the diversity.

it's not about if you "could", it's about if you "should"

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1881
Super jewish

post that picture, you know the one

Hundreds of Hebrew written sources, dozens of official decrees, judicial records (sijillat), and reports of European travelers indicate that slaveholding – particularly of females of slavic origin – in Jewish households in the urban centers of the Ottoman Empire was widespread from the sixteenth to the nineteenth centuries. This halachically and legally problematic habit was an unparalleled phenomenon in any other Jewish community in the early modern period. The presence of slaves in Jewish households effected family life in many ways. I dealt with two of them: The first is cohabitation of Jewish men with female slaves, usually non-Jewish, who in effect served as their concubines and bore them legitimate children; the second is marriage with manumitted slaves who converted to Judaism and became an integral part of the community. These phenomena attest once again to the great extent to which Jewish society and its norms and codes were influenced by Muslim urban society, and the gap between rabbinic rhetoric ideals and the dynamic daily existence of Jews from all social strata.

pluto.huji.ac.il/~yaronbn/No.26.pdf

Eternal Jew

This is why I only fuck my bros from the gym
gotta hit that sweet sweet boypussy

>that fucken site
Jesus Christ, and I thought I was autistic

If you can't you don't need to worry about should though.

>I
>third person

Kek

Site is made and run by jews

Poos are disgusting so I have no problem with this. Just seeing them, and inevitably smelling them, makes everyones day worse.

that's how websites used to look back in the good old days you fucking zoomer subhuman

*poos in your street*
*wipes ass with your doormat*
*dabs*
nothin personnel, sir

Attached: 1.jpg (209x242, 6K)

>Screenshots aren't super easy to fake
When Jow Forums sends its people, they're not sending their best.

I came to Israel at the age of 18 to work as a cleaner. They sent me to work in prostitution, 18 hours a day. My quota was 30 clients a day. No fewer. If I accepted even one client less, they beat me, but they beat you so as not to leave any marks, because clients don’t like to see a woman with bruises.

lilith.org/pdfs/sexslaves.pdf

GOOGLE ISNT EVEN THE WORST

MICROSOFT REDMOND LOOKS LIKE BANGALORE

IMAGINE ALL THE OPEN BOBS GOING ON IN THERE

>rubin
>indian

good goy

>Provide fake screenshots under penalty of perjury

Typical retarded Jow Forums poo.

Why would they give a shit? They literally make billions every month. Twitter autists wouldn't be able to make a dent in them. If Republicans didn't care about every shill in the country yelling at Kavanaugh at the very top of their lungs, there is no reason for Google to care what left-wing SJWs think either

One has evidence to support it, the other doesn't. Ice try.n

What are you implying? Women don't commit perjury? One ex-wife even planted cheese pizza on her husband's laptop but she was too boomer to forge the timestamp, look it up. Is this some "BELIEVE WOMEN" bullshit?

THEY ARE UNTOUCHABLE FINANCIALLY BUT ALL OF SILICON VALLEY CONFORMS TO SJW PR IMAGE LIKE ABSOLUTE FASCISTS

Why though

I think that's refering to the fact that's a catalog of jews rather that how it looks.

>he wrote
>not a third person
KeK

Because they're evil Jews that think they're above the law and want to enslave the goyim. Notice how he "owned" multiple women.

>Rieeeee Rubin
i can see why he cheated; Larry or Sergei also had an affair and divorced his wife

Screenshots are easy to fake.
If they said the email was retrieved from the provider it would be more convincing. A screenshot wouldn't even work as evidence in court.

>provides no evidence it's fake
>it's fake

I'm sure people will believe you and not the court.

SHOW BOBS AND VEGANA

Attached: 72576534-e04d-4678-8acc-d2b643325bff..jpg (1500x1000, 156K)

There are no "geniuses" doing anything worthwhile anymore, it's just narcissists who think they are but all they really do is hoard retarded patents.

>practicing consensual dominance roleplay means anyone can claim you're a rapist
fucking facist. just because someone isn't "normal" to your arbitrary standards doesn't mean they're a fucking rapist you dumbass

I'm not saying it is fake, just that it is easy to fake.
Also, according to the article the civil suit has only just been filed, so it hasn't been to court yet. If that screenshot is some of the best evidence they're presenting then the defence lawyer will have an easy job shooting it down.

What did moot mean by this?

Have you heard of discovery?

Based Indian bros. Fuck these racist feminists. Learn to respect their culture

They honestly wouldn't. They just THINK they would because of like a handful of isolated incidences and because other companies are also quick to back down.

so much pajeet damage control in here

ONLY TOP MANAGER CAN F-CK FEMALIES IN TOILET!

check'd and rekt

This is what happens when you let women and children play men's games.

With Jews your Lews

Sergei the Kike.

He divorced his Jew wife who created 23&me. He hooked up with and married a hot Asian qt google engineer.

>(((claims)))
Society is doomed just nuke it and start over

This is why we shouldn't hire women, they are more trouble than they are worth.

Ideas, specially bad ideas are software shit.
We're an firmware update away from removing this problem, but this fix may overcorrect a bit too much to the other side, which is good because people that created this crap will suffer.

But I want kids. What the fuck do I do?

Why are silicon valley jews so attracted to asian women?

Get some Bitcoin and buy child sex slaves. Then don't have sex with them. The second part is important. Do not do the thing.

Attached: rogue_trader_dynasty.jpg (600x623, 55K)

>you have to be married to have kids

you have to pass an approval process before you adopt kids
they aren't just gonna hand orphans out to every retard that passes by

Why would you ever raise another man's spawn willingly?

>caring about genes

holy googel, if you wanted to make a difference you would fire assholes but unfortunately being a dick isn't sexual harrassment

because every silicon valley faggot company conceptually relies on consumers buying their stupid shit and thus live and die on PR.
Those retards in the bay area are thirsting for a cause to die for like a fuckin' fish in a desert
if you give them any reason to moderately dislike you at all they'll all start boycotting you
I'm pretty sure every San Francisco home has a toilet paper roll stuck to the refrigerator filled with all the companies they blacklisted for even minorly slighting them

it's something that pedos would do.
incidentally pedos are often gay (legally single men)
incidentally single men can't adopt kids :^)
like ever :^)

>what is common law marriage

rent uterus

>firing luggage lad
Yeah right, which nice chap will help all the xer's with their heavy liftan then?

>investing your own time and money for nothing
I see you don't value yourself at all.

DO THE NEEDFUL IN LOO PLEASE KINDLY

Attached: 1520501560351_0.jpg (824x1235, 441K)

What's even worse is the women that media interviews about this state that 48 peip ple fired is too little, like the company should fire more people for harassment in order to prove they are fixing the problem.

Attached: depressed_babby.jpg (441x329, 32K)

The Shuttle that exploded?

>too many white men
>we need more black trans lesbians
>just pay a female intern to say the evil white men sexually harassed her
>evidence? unnecessary

>the absolute state of the west

Attached: 1502693792991.jpg (957x1518, 127K)

You can't expect civilizations to last forever.

The problem being the exchange of cash I assume.

>itt white guys blame everyone ELSE for the problems they've created

White men are the biggest simps on the planet. It's stomach turning to watch them. The worst ones are the ones who get married to foreign asian women and get used for citizenship and money, and they think they're better off than the ones who married white women. I suppose if you enjoy being a puppet then sure. I guess it's better than being yelled at to your face if you're not going to do anything about the abuse either way.

The benefit of mutual use in that situation is that you're married to an Asian woman and not a White woman. If your marriage doesn't fall apart shortly then you have a much higher chance of being cared for by your family later in life.

Children from Asian familys are significantly more likely to care for their elderly parents than children from White familys.

The content of your post is only tangentially related to the topic at hand.
And besides, literally the only white men that marry asians are from the boomer generation.

>Children from Asian familys are significantly more likely to care for their elderly parents than children from White familys.
[citation needed]
This seems like another one of those bullshit bro science claims that are never backed up by anything.

tits or gtfo

They are touchable financially. A bad public image means their stocks will drop. How do you retards not spot this?

someone post the executive backlash on women picture

>father of android is literal RAPIST
typical

This

fuck off goyim

based

this

Ex-wife was also married at the time she started seeing Andy Rubin. Pot calling the kettle black.

Google knows your internet searches, locations, contacts, texts, emails, apps, and is listening for your voice at all times. To be honest they probably know better than anyone whether claims are true.