Where do you Jow Forumsoys stand on this individual? I think he's pretty sharp for a leaf

Where do you Jow Forumsoys stand on this individual? I think he's pretty sharp for a leaf.

Attached: torvalds.png (1235x765, 862K)

>and speaking of sharp, this post was sponsored by freshbooks

Why is he so slutty? I’d expect the creator of Linux to have a bit more class.

degenerate proprietary filth. anyone who isn't using debian ALONE is impure and needs to be terminated.

Attached: 1536921223561.jpg (970x647, 77K)

You have been told 100 times already.
Stop shilling yourself you ugly bastard.

Fpbp

His vids are decent although he does seem to hold biases. My biggest issue, is with him as a person and his life choices rather than his videos.

Manlet ꜱoyboy and race mixer. Has some decent content though.

>Quality of content dropped recently.
>Gayest straight man ever
>Biased because of sponsors

Sponsored by Intel, but otherwise pretty entertaining and occasionally enlightening.

some of his videos are quite entertaining, not nearly enough of them to have the other shit clutter my sub feed though

I think he should stop his secret Jow Forums visits.
It's not very good for his head.

Attached: linus dragon.jpg (854x480, 113K)

I hate internet celebrities.

the videos are okay at best and a complete nightmare of narcisism at worst and linus is quite possibly the most self absorbed i've ever seen make videos on youtube. he has no originality beyond doing Expensive or Popular things and not only do i get bad vibes from him but other people are clearly uncomfortable in his presence

hes pretty decent. has a pretty moderate bias for a mainstream tech journalism.

He's alright, but I dunno if its his face or his voice or both, but something about him makes me want to punch him every single second he's on screen.

I'm subscribed to his channel and giving him views only because I use his operating system.
Think he's too rough and needs to manage his anger.

This was gayest video I've seen of him. (except for one where he flashes his dick)

Attached: tunnelbear.jpg (766x482, 97K)

Guys with earrings should commit suicide.

Many times they do.
Many times they grow out of it.
And in some cases they just die out of AIDS.

Biases etc. He gives intelligent commentary though. Can't stand his fucking voice.

I am that guy.

He's a good entertainer, but he's not really all that knowledgeable.

>and speaking of sharp, this post was sponsored by dollar shave club
Fixed it for you

Some say the sole reason for his making YouTube videos is to be popular with the 16 - 19 year old boys he wants to fuck in the ass.

His quality dropped off a fucking cliff recently

C O L O U R

G
R
A
D
I
N
G

It's spelt color.

It's maths not math you idiot.

Your shitty e-celebs are still not technology.

Why the fuck does he sound and look like a twink, but apparently he is not a twink? Seriously, that voice makes me want to fucking neck myself. Can't watch his videos so I can't comment on their quality.

Attached: ttnpc.png (929x672, 412K)

How many times do we need to have this same fucking thread?

>thumbnail of Linus doing a face
>We broke a 20,000$ GPU!11 CLICK HERE XD
>Heey guise! And speaking of guise, check out TubeWeasel! TubeWeasel is the only app that stores your passwords in the cloud! Sign up today and get a 30 day free trial

Honestly i have nothing against the channel itself, what annoys me is how Youtube keeps recommending it to me over and and over and over and over again

Attached: s44M8PY.png (1920x1080, 1018K)

I'm confused about how he supports such an apparently huge operation based only on YouTube advertising and sponsorship. (i.e. it makes be suspicious of kickbacks)

They also do video editing for others

Well, I thought he makes Linux videos.

I´m a filthy casual, started to watch several building videos because I´m going to build mine soon and his videos, and him, are very unlikable. He sounds like a narcissist, idk if that´s true about himself but he acts like he´s the best... and his videos are not that good.

plus too much time talking about sponsors.

This, I get you guys like him, I don't, stop shoving him down my throat.

his employees seem uncomfortable around him and it ruins the videos they are in

>gentoo*

LinusShillTips isn't Jow Forums. It's .

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic Jow Forums related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to .

I hate but also admire him, in that his videos are vapid and contentless, yet he gets millions of views per video and is raking in the shillbux.

>14 hours ago
Why are we still allowing e-celebs threads? Just sage this thread already.

This faggot is constantly recording himself infront of a red camera and having a office filled with faggots yet still cant produce any video with production quality

Google knows you're viewing this thread so they keep recommending.

this

retard

I think it has more to do with Linus paying them to shill his channel more. As soon as Youtube gets a whiff that i like to watch tech channels, that's the first thing it recommends. It's also a pretty "lowest common denominator" kind of channel - mostly consumer hardware and gaming shit, stuff even people not very interested in tech want to buy like the enthusiast GPUs.

magnesum
titanum
aluminum

>implying linus isn't in this thread samefagging

he has become progressively more entitled

Attached: th.jpg (400x599, 50K)

Still wondering how Canadians ended as the top youtube shills.

Tantalum
Platinum
Lanthanum

Oops I forgot molybdenum

He does Teleshopping, you have to admit that he seems pretty good at it

I was subbed to that channel for a while, but then they did some sponsored video from Toyota where he did his usual over-excited schtick for a Prius. I couldnt handle the next level shilling anymore and unsubscribed

>haha guys i posted it again please love me

what do you think

Attached: pp.webm (900x506, 591K)

>recently
Their videos were decent back in 2014 but have been steadily getting worse since.

isnt he a cuckhold who lets his gf get blacked?

and then there's his never ending piercings, what a filthy human being

My favorite linus marketing is the switch girl with the stupid skins during the junkyard wars videos

As good as the stuff he gets, sure he can figure out how to use them etc since he have it.
But other than that, dont really care anymore.
was cool in early days like so many others.

it's literally fresh OC linus you fucking npc cuck