Untitled

Attached: apple engineering.jpg (938x525, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR4jiOuCnXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still hilarious, and I'm an unironic Apple fan.

>this design was approved by at least 5 different levels of manager/ project lead

What is that?

This

This too

A charger for the mouse?

Didn't recognize the mouse, thought it was some usb hub thing.

>stops the user from leaving the cable in indefinitely, thereby defeating the purpose of the wireless mouse being wireless in the first place
>stops the user from damaging the battery by leaving it plugged in 24/7
>stops the user from damaging the port or cable from wiggling it around all the time while leaving it plugged in
>only needs to charge like that for 2 minutes for 24 hours of usage, or two hours for 2 full months of usage
>>which is fine because it's not like you're never away from your computer for more than 2 minutes at a time. gotta sleep at some point, no?
>plain ol' entertaining to look at
I see literally nothing wrong with this.
It looks silly on a cosmetic level but this is actually pretty great functional design. It's a total non-issue.

Attached: industry-standard.png (1024x1191, 611K)

Attached: 1523482532604.jpg (649x732, 333K)

Not an argument.

Attached: exTREMELY smug frog.jpg (820x820, 152K)

>I place my mouse in defense mode!

>>stops the user
>>stops the user
>>stops the user

>can be used wired or wirelessly
>no harm to the battery
>wreless charging (with optional mousepad)
Applel eternally BTFO

Attached: image.jpg (1000x887, 175K)

Think Different (TM)

It doesn't last 2 months on a full charge, it takes an hour to charge up enough for 48 hours, which is its maximum capacity. I actually used to use one at work, but the Bluetooth on the imac stopped functioning so now I use a HP WIRELESS LASER COMFORT MOUSE which has its own usb transceiver and lasts 18 months on 2 AA batteries.

48 hours of actual usage maybe, i haven’t charged mine in months and use it every day

>he uses his PC for less than one hour per day
This is the level of plebbery you need to reach to be a Macfag™.

No, around 10hrs of actual usage, unlike you I'm not a shill.

Why does everyone insist on wireless mice and keyboards? Every fucking time there’s an important meeting there’s at least two people running to me with dead batteries like 2 minutes before. Sorry, we only support the wired mice you were given when you were hired. Fuck off with your Best Buy bluetooth shit.

I agree. I don't get the wireless meme. How much mobility do you fucking need at your desk? Or do you take your keyboard with you whenever you leave the room?

is this why commies love apple so much? everything's forbidden, basically. individuals shouldn't decide for themselves

>Think Different.

>Apple can't even design a device that prevents the battery from being degraded when it's plugged in for a long time
I know they can't design a decent product for shit, but that's pathetic.

>unironically being mad about a product being difficult to destroy with daily use
I thought this was Jow Forums, no?

The implication is if you used it plugged in then it's not a wireless mouse. Besides it lasts a month on a full charge.

The user it stupid, go figure.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1528429638569.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

This

Premium? More like creamulum

C O P E
O
P
E

youtube.com/watch?v=YR4jiOuCnXc

Attached: myDude.jpg (500x486, 57K)

>that tablet

>s-senpai, i-it's going in
>>I can't feel your pencil dick

This

well my computer at work is a mac
tbqh i only charged it once every two years

ITODDLERS BTFO

What's a computer?

Magic Mouse doctrine is to own two to three that you can hot swap between while others charge.

But I guess you poorfags wouldn't know. :^)

yikes

I put my mouse in face down defence position and end my productivity

Do you also wear diapers because they stop you from soiling your pants?

if you're going to destroy the mouse by using it while charging it 2 minutes at a time you have a shitty mouse

Attached: 1495569988035.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

unironically good design choice

POO

Attached: 1526009074675.jpg (622x767, 204K)

kek

Attached: 1540611490.png (163x231, 60K)

It's actually good design, it prevents battery overloading. Fucking brainlets will bend themselves in knots to hate on apple. Enjoy your fucking "Vindows 13"

Holy shit the amount of shilling in this post. How much is HP paying you, faggot?

If I pull that off will you die?

It would be very painful

You're a shit mouse

For you

Can Apple mice right-click yet?

Attached: 1465060107259.jpg (462x500, 46K)

He's not shilling HP because it's well, well known that any even somewhat decent wireless mouse has a battery runtime measured in days of literally continuous use. Even a decade ago I had wireless mice that took a single NiMH battery, which needed to be charged on a monthly basis.

Yes.

t.

I fucking love phoneposting because it makes btfoing samefag callers so easy.

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-004226__01.jpg (406x166, 17K)

Cringe

>phoneposting
Almost as bad as shilling, user. You should feel bad.

Clover is comfy, what can I say? I've got my laptop literally in my lap but Jow Forums in the browser just isn't as nice.

I'll admit phoneposting is better than a laptop, but nothing beats 20+ tabs with 4chanx on a desktop.

I have about 30 threads open ATM

Attached: tabs.png (3674x77, 28K)

>Tabs
Bookmarked threads on Clover are nicer. If you disagree, just know I don't care. I like it a lot better than browser tabs. Mostly because the bookmarked threads show in a list instead of scrolling across the top of the screen.

>and end my productivity

Attached: 1459670596994.jpg (881x638, 213K)

Are you running two separate instances? If so, why?
I don't like having to reload each thread after I leave it. I've actually got 4 monitors, one of them I normally use just to keep my tabs in a list on. I'd show you but it's currently disconnected, I just moved.

You guys, honestly. I pop into Clover for a sec, all threads update. The number shows how many unread replies. It turns red when I've been (you)d. And I can actually see what the fuck the thread is because it's not just the favicon with nothing but the board visible.

I'm telling you: Comfy.

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-010539__01.jpg (996x2061, 199K)

>2018
>OP can't blankpost

Attached: 1479796605421.jpg (698x658, 120K)