Why are people using this insecure shit? I know people that have bluetooth permanently turned on in their phones baka

Why are people using this insecure shit? I know people that have bluetooth permanently turned on in their phones baka

Attached: 2000px-Bluetooth.svg_.png (2000x2793, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greatscottgadgets.com/ubertoothone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have never experienced BT to not be an unreliable piece of shit, so I avoid it as much as I can.

ok

Wireless headphones, duh

>Wireless headphones
Gay, use a fucking cable.

The only situation where a cable is viable is if you're sitting motionless in a chair and make no sudden movements with your arms. Though as a fatass LARPing NEET I am sure that's doable for you.

My connectors kept on breaking/bending. With wireless I can use my bicycle without having to worry about a thing.

>mfw you're so fat any sudden movements snap your headphones cable

are you literally 12 years old?

Attached: 7CUV.gif (360x270, 197K)

What the fuck are you talking about, m8? How can a 1m cable prevent you from making a "sudden movement" with your arm? Are you morbidly obese?

>Listening to music while on the road
You are going to die

Nah, bluetooth headphones are truly god-tier comfy.

More like the lightweight nature of the cable coupled with an active lifestyle essentially make the cable flail about endlessly unless you manage to pull it taut (which you can't unless you have a fatass belly). The cable eventually gets caught on something, or hooked by your arms or hands, and either pulls the connector out or pulls your device out of your boipucci and it drops on the floor in a broken heap of uselessness.

No kidding. That this exists at all is truly stunning - a game changer. I feel like a technomancer wearing these.

Attached: eliteact.jpg (539x600, 59K)

I'm not though, bicycle only roads are a blessing.
>t. Dutch

>t. Ronald De Bock

what are those

I have it on all the time

>wireless headphones at home
>car's bluetooth
>wireless headphones at work

Enjoy it while you can, you won't be likely to be able to use them with your next phone.

can confirm

>insecure

Isn't Bluetooth actually very secure compared to WiFi?
I remember reading something about that.

I will never lift or run with wired headphones

Uhh, you're thinking of wired

Compatibility
Less hardware
Security
Simple setup

Bluetooth has inherent security in 2 ways. The 1st is that it is not always broadcasting, unlike a Wi-Fi connection. When you want to connect 2 devices via Bluetooth you set them to be visible, also sometimes called findable. The visibility is only necessary till the devices have been paired. Once paired, you can turn off visibility & keep the device closed to new connections. The 2nd level of security is that in most examples you will need to authorise the connection using a code to connect 2 devices. For example, if one has one's laptop set to findable, a stranger still can't connect to one's computer till one approves the connection manually. Finally, the shorter range of Bluetooth devices means that users outside your home are unlikely to even see your Bluetooth device.

Yeah, best leave BT and wifi turned off. I'm literally tracking you if you leave it on. Pass by one of my sensors and I sniff the MAC address and compare it between two points to gather travel time data. Even BT that is not in discover mode. We've also used data that cellular carriers that does the same thing, so even keeping wifi and BT on your phone turned off you're still being tracked and used. Wireless is a botnet.

Attached: Botnet.png (347x535, 62K)

Not true bud. Sniffing paired devices is harder, but it can still be done. We use this: greatscottgadgets.com/ubertoothone/

Why do people drive with their car's wifi on all the time?

>Finally, the shorter range of Bluetooth devices means that users outside your home are unlikely to even see your Bluetooth device.

Bluetooth can work as far as 400 feet away.

And that isn't a bad thing if you are using a wireless speaker for music.