AIMP

>What is AIMP?
It's a music player that's very simple and super fucking skinnable, just like Winamp used to be before it died and got purchased by AOL for some ungodly reason. It comes with a bunch of functionality by default so you don't have to spend a year searching for internet archive links for that one plugin everyone says is great but got deleted a decade ago.

>Why should I use it over Foobar/Musicbee?
You shouldn't if you don't want to. But really, I personally use it because I wanted a similar thing to Winamp. Simple and just werks. Foobar was a pain in the ass to make look acceptable and Musicbee was a pain in the ass to configure, but maybe I'm just a brainlet.

>russian >closed-source
cyкa

Do any other Jow Forums dwellers use AIMP? Have you found any neat skins? Are we all only using it because we can't let go of Winamp?

Attached: aimp-4.jpg (916x549, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!WwUh3KyL!gVSSIy-WYGjTzFjpI73Kjbu7bqn41u2f-KoOXbiLvLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>make look acceptable
Do you faggots listen to music and stare at your music player, jerking off to it or something?

I use the Kibtech theme, just look on their forums for the english version, and occasionally I use an older ncmpcpp theme.

This is a long shot, but does anyone still have the zipfile for a skin called Vox?

The filename should be vox_by_werlicht-d90kilf.zip and it looks like pic related.

I reinstalled shit recently and it seems to have been deleted from dA in the interim, which sucks.

Attached: vox_by_werlicht-d90kilf.jpg (800x600, 134K)

>make look acceptable
>he doesn't like Foobar's comfy aesthetic

Attached: 1540428528192.jpg (425x320, 25K)

What, you don't? Why are you even on this board?

foobar master race

Attached: foobar.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

mega.nz/#!WwUh3KyL!gVSSIy-WYGjTzFjpI73Kjbu7bqn41u2f-KoOXbiLvLY

Noooooooooooooooooooo
OP is a colossal faggot
SAGE this fucking thread
If normies find out about AIMP it's gonna be ruined in no time.
mods delete this plz

I thought it was ruined with 4.0 update. That new "modern" layout. After some time I realised I can use old default skin. That's the first and last music player on my pc I'm going to use. Pic related is more than enough. I don't want to search for buttons every time they change theme.

Attached: aimp3.png (431x513, 75K)

no player comes close to AIMP.

>Foobar was a pain in the ass to make look acceptable
ezpz

Attached: 1535614509277.png (1405x487, 201K)

Didn't winamp restart development or something?

Why not continue to uae Winamp instead????

Not even packaged for the GNU system what a fucking joke

Attached: 1540008019623.png (483x470, 196K)

this, and it's proprietary

>proprietary
Wait does that mean that the program could be doing literally anything including unethical things and nobody would know?

Attached: DqecXuOX0AEIkoC.jpg (801x642, 44K)

I just started using this. Plugins make the software top tier.

>Have you found any skins
I like the default, but I found a dark mod on the website. Looks good enough for me. Most of the skins on the AIMP site look like shit to me though.

Too late.

That interface is way too busy. I don't care about bitrate or file format or how many bytes the song is. Just play the music and get out of my face.

winamp is better

You're using the default wallpaper on whatever OS you have, don't you.

I love AIMP

Attached: KAZKA - МОВЧАТИ.png (448x605, 35K)

GET
OUT

I use it on my phone it's all right

it sucks the llamas dick

its literally Putins botnet. stop shilling this Commie bullshit.

Oh my god, user, how did you get this?

Thank you so fucking much, I'm not even kidding. You're awesome

skin is called ncmpcpp, doesn't really look like it though.

Attached: 5564727.png (400x749, 87K)

does it have any decent light synthesizers that utilize my graphics card, pixel shader 3.0 etc?

>but maybe I'm just a brainlet
Yes you are.

Attached: retard.jpg (3840x2103, 1.1M)

That was the first AIMP skin I made back in the day. It was more meant to look like the ncmpcpp skin from Foobar than the actual thing.

Attached: AIMP Ladient 2.5.png (707x769, 291K)

I use it because of the miniplayer, otherwise I would be using Foobar2K

neat, I still use it because I like how compact it is

AIMP is pretty fucking decent. Foobar2k still requires some setup and MusicBee is messy as fuck when it comes to libraries and it's bloated to hell and back.

Yea, I know what you mean. For me personally it got too compact because I switched to a bigger monitor with a higher resolution.

Instead of changing the skin, I decided to keep it as is and make a new skin from scratch (which has become Ladient). I knew that if I would change the ncmpcpp skin to include bigger fonts/buttons and more padding, it would go against one of the reasons why I made that skin in the first place: to have high information density.

Last time I checked it completely failed virus total.

Foobar>this

??

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 16.10.53-fullpage.png (1249x2075, 130K)

I prefer Winyl.

I have it, because I made this skin.
Thank you for using it.

>Are we all only using it because we can't let go of Winamp?

I see no reason to change from Winamp.

This

Even has been updated now :^)

Desktop version is way better. For android use musicolet