CS Scam

I've applied to over 40 companies. All of the ones I've heard back from have rejected me. Should I just give up now?

Attached: 1527109827999.png (275x266, 87K)

No just keep trying till you land a gig my dood

It's a numbers game sadly

Did you bs enough on your resume? Helped me.

Be authentic even if you've got a sucky personality. Trying to fake it is the most disturbing thing a potential employer could ever see. Just be yourself, try to answer the questions openly and honestly, and make it look like you actually might, just might, give a damn.

Enjoy the neet life like the rest of us.

Everything is okay user, 40 rejections is still normal, just keep trying.

thanks guys
it actually means a lot to me as sad as that is

Attached: shishi.png (200x346, 38K)

Apply to Boeing they mostly ask behavioral questions for entry level software jobs. Sometimes you don't even have to do an on-site interview for an offer

Your first job will be resetting passwords and helping Janic in Accounts switch her PC off then on again.

Welcome to the world of IT.

you resume must be horrible if you can't get a cs job, guess it's time to an hero user

tell them you are entry fragger instead of backup

Nice digits!

What was your degree in (I know you wrote CS, but sometimes people use that in the general sense like 'tech'). Was it a 4 year degree?

What company did you work for while getting your degree (co-op, internship)? Why didn't you work for them after graduating?

>What was your degree in
Unironically computer science
>Was it a 4 year degree
Unfortunately
>What company did you work for while getting your degree
lol no one will even give me an internship

Which courses did you take?

Computer systems engineering, algorithms, theory of computation, linear algebra, etc. I don't really want to list all of them

Lol Im getting my PhD in psychology (paid for obvi) and I've already had 1 great internship with this research hopsital and have taught numerous courses. I ALWAYS point out my proficiency in GNU/Linux, and it blows people away.

>applied 15 places
>4 offers
>accepted 1
>quit after two weeks
I really fucking hate working on someone else’s success story. I’m gonna make it as an entrepreneur with a cracking good idea I’ve got rattling around in my brain, then when the cashflow starts trickling in I’m going to wrangle me an NPC wagie and get it to do all the busy boring work.

You're not getting hired unless you didn't intern somewhere, have a loaded github page, references and live projects.
Welcome to IT

And what's wrong with that? Being a technician is a respectable position.

The support role doesn't exist, and hasn't existed for some time. You're a sperg, go back to >>>/hltv/

If you've replied to 10,000 and have not a single response, still no. Learn to enjoy rejection.