Reddit users get referrals at elite companies in a buffet line

Meanwhile, the typical Jow Forums fag applies to hundreds of companies and gets nothing.

Attached: buffet.png (1856x706, 209K)

This would not happen if you went to medicine and not some meme IT degree.

cool story bro

Poos always hire their own, they are a very clannish people.

Business cards are given away like candy on Halloween. They mean nothing.

Good thread and definitely relevant

the word you were looking was tribalism

Indians and chinks nepotism/trivalism begin at same level jews.

>indian-american
the absolute state of mutts

Attached: 1536671891932.jpg (813x509, 92K)

dey dook r jerbs!!

I bet if the person was black or white, this would have not happened (getting the referral).

Attached: lolwut.png (328x171, 95K)

>be asian
>talk to white guy
>say I have linux installed
>his friend from the army gives me a referral

it really means jack shit.

>Implying I'm a code monkey

>wearing your badge outside the office
opsec fail

wtf i love indian buffets now

Referrals don't work unless you're talking to a director. They're a joke. I've tried to get friends interviews before when the companies I worked for had multiple openings. Never worked even once

referrals are just a guaranteed interview, not a guaranteed position

nah they're sorta like the chinks where they think hiring white ppl will make them look whiter or some shit

It's true though

I'm telling yo u it's not even a guaranteed interview. The only people who might be able to get an interview for you is a manager who wants someone in his department. The automated referral shit that most companies use now is worthless

Yea, directors are the actual people who can decide to get you hired. Then their manager gets to approve the actual cost to the department. Corporate 101 people.

>people of x minority are more likely to support others of x minority
I landed my internship because the interviewer was Chinese-American and I was the only nonwhite at the interview that day. I also sweet-talked her in Chinese and she was impressed that my Mandarin was so good.