Hello

Hello
What is the point of using a VPN, if you use google's services, social media, windows 10?

Attached: 1355751171137.gif (260x180, 2.94M)

So the government doesn't block my piratebay access, or so I dont get region locked out of YouTube videos

I hide downloads from my ISP and often work from public wifi so it's useful.

Attached: ed1.jpg (960x506, 59K)

a vpn provides a secure tunnel from one machine to another network
it is not meant to be used for internet privacy, it is meant to provide confidentiality of information transferring between two networks

If you need a VPN, you are a pedo hiding your activities to children

I use neither of those 3 things

This. It hides info from yr isp, not anyone else

I dont know why she's learning self defense, one kiss from that skanks mouth and you're dead instantly due to multiple STDs.

I don't. DuckDuckGo, Jow Forums, Linux.

>secure tunnel
provider still have logs, that often they provide to government.

You have no grasp of what “secure” is in relation to information technology. The logs being handed out in no way makes the tunnel any less secure, as the security of the tunnel has nothing to do with the logging of connections inside or outside of the tunnel.

My ISP has no data retention by law and the current civil code doesn't recognize digital signatures as well as the penal code doesn't consider online activity as a direct evidence for anything at all.

-Allows one to be at home & access their company's computers as if they were sitting at work

-Almost impossible for someone to interfere w/ or tap into data in the VPN tunnel

FuckFuckNo is an aggregate of Bing, Yahoo, Yandex. They sold private data before, it's a meme.

welcome to Australia

I only use a VPN to keep the copyright jew off my back

Hi. How do I start researching what VPN to use for my Android smartphone? It appears that there are so n
many.

Attached: 1476657998519-pol.jpg (1876x1054, 314K)

What's the point of closing a window if your front door is wide open?

Because my isp shut off my internet for torrenting and it was a huge hassle to get them to turn it back on.

Orbot

wireguard, assuming you actually need a VPN
if you just need a simple proxy, consider shadowsocks
protip: most people who think that need a VPN, actually could do fine with a socks5 proxy, and have themselves a lot of trouble

s/have/save/

she's cute, any nudes?

nice opinion, kiddo, here's a (You)

Because I live in a dystopian country where the government can censor any site they want.