Macfags BTFO

Apple products are little more than biodegradable vegetable computers.

Attached: index.jpg (646x485, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fee.org/articles/this-is-the-real-reason-your-iphone-cables-break/
bisphenol-a.org/human/epoxycan.html
worldofbuzz.com/young-girl-sleeps-charging-phone-bed-gets-electrocuted-death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only the most courageous would touch that.

>courageous
Which rules out all Mac users.

Actually had this issue, opened the adapter and replaced the wire for a few dollars.

I've accidentally put the end in my mouth and shocked myself so many times...

I would like to remind you that YOU are biodegradable

They use USB-C with a separate cable now, so this meme is obsolete

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (800x800, 27K)

>I've accidentally put the end in my mouth and shocked myself so many times...
what?

Attached: 1498976430331s.jpg (250x182, 5K)

young girl gets electrocuted to death after using faulty charging cable

Attached: index.jpg (800x544, 63K)

And that flat cable isn't an official apple product.

Cheap chinese knockoffs shouldn't use cheap chinese knockoffs

dying like that seems like a normal thing in China

Bigclive have explained countless number of times the dangers of knockoff power supplies

All applel chinktrash are knockoffs of Korean products.

Never happened to me with my iPad's charger since 2013.

>Never happened to me with my iPad's charger since 2013.
It doesn't happen (or hardly happens) with genuine Apple products or reputable third parties. My old iPod Touch had an early Samsung charge/synch cable after I lost the original one. The Sammy cables were identical to the Apple ones.

HHmm..
I used to work at a company where everyone used apple cables for their iPhones.
There where i think 4 out of 45 people who didnt change their cable twice a year. and those where the one guy who never brought the phone with him and 3 IT-guys who learnt tricks on youtube about how not to ruin the cable...

y did u nibble on your cord OP..?
get a carrot or sumthn

it seems like people will go out of their way to find reasons to hate apple nowadays.
this shit is forced af

That's not an iPad charger you brainlet, that's a MacBook charger.
All magsafe MacBook chagergers have this defect where the cable starts to break at that exact point because of shit quality rubber

Fake charger

This is the actual MacBook and MacBook Pro charger.

Go fuck yourself and your memes.

Attached: charger.png (1202x1040, 100K)

>Being this retarded
The one in op is the pre usbc magsafe charger, look it up.
The cable breaking was apparently a feature on all these chargers.

> Can't handle it
> The one in op is the pre usbc magsafe charger, look it up.
And it's not the current one anymore. So it doesn't matter.
> The cable breaking was apparently a feature on all these chargers.
So what? it isn't anymore.

It matters because that is still a MacBook charger that is being sold.
Apple is ripping costumers off by selling a charger that has an obvious design flaw

> It matters because that is still a MacBook charger that is being sold.
Replacements and old stock.
No, it doesn't.

> Apple is ripping costumers off by selling a charger that has an obvious design flaw
Yeah, just say it "Apple is bad, please don't buy from Apple".

>being this much of an apple shill unironically
They could have fixed it but instead they keep ripping costumers off that have no other alternative other than to buy a flawed charger or spend thousands on a new computer.

Even the apple fanboys at the istore website reviews can't defend that charger.

The point is that apple has some pretty awfull anti costumer practices, ranging from selling flawed products to making it dificult for you to repair them.

There are far worse things which happen to macs you tard. They dissolve due to sweat

Attached: IMG_20180818_073400.jpg (2448x2448, 1.21M)

fee.org/articles/this-is-the-real-reason-your-iphone-cables-break/
Thanks Greenpeace.

Attached: image.jpg (369x368, 146K)

Wasn't that the girl who took a bath with the charger's cable inside the bathtub?

Attached: 1529604323124.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Its a mid-2014 model too. that started appearing about a year after i started using it. i dont wear a watch either, so its not like the band scratched off the anodizing.

Well, maybe he thought it's a dick.

DELET

Attached: 1516443350405.png (813x1402, 369K)

Bullshit.

No, you false flagging idiot. Macs are fucking trash for other reasons, but that isn't sweat damage.

it is fanbois. also the paint and primer wears off the key caps easily, just look at my space bar

Attached: IMG_20181027_1258520.jpg (3996x2664, 2.11M)

Attached: IMG_20181027_1303289.jpg (3996x2664, 3.07M)

When I had that issue, I attached one end of an external wire to each side of the broken sheath, then attached the other ends to a protoboard, thus reconnecting the power supply through the protoboard. Probably a stupid idea, since smoke started coming out of it after a few hours, but it kept my Macbook running through the blizzard, until I was able to buy another adapter.

what else do you chuck in there

>t. Alien

Attached: XV9jc.jpg (900x600, 153K)

>due to sweat
That sort of damage indicates the Mac has been exposed to the sun.

Your cable looks due for a fray.

>has been exposed to the sun
lolwut. an no, i have blackout curtains. and the corrosion is only where i rest my hands you sperg.

I have a 2006 macbook and my charger is still in tact
learn to take care of your stuff, retard

>referencing OPs biodegradable meme

that just has dirt on it. i've already gone through one power adapter. the power adapter for my ibook caught on fire and threw out sparks.

biodegradable refers to landfills, not normal use

Attached: IMG_20181027_1330302.jpg (3996x2664, 2.63M)

good riddance

no that's the old charger, idiot

>they keep ripping costumers
It's literally fixed in the Thunderbolt/USB-C connector revision

>dificult for you to repair them.
Just like Lenovo, Dell, HP, and Microsoft.
Yet you anti-Apple people single out Apple.

>Strain relief?
>yeah I've taken my antidepressants

Attached: 1535235714690.png (665x800, 54K)

>aluminum holds carbonated beverages
>can't deal with sweat
Either you don't shower to the point where you melt through soda cans, or you spilled something hot on there

I don't understand, these things only output like 1-2 amps at 5 volts. Don't you need like 20 amps at 120v minimum to die?

>you spilled something hot on there
in three different spots? which all correlate to where my hands rest?

>melt through soda cans
almost all cans have polymer coatings on them like BPA

The shitty chinese knock offs dont have transformers in them to isolate the low voltage side from the mains, or really any other form of protection.

electrocution is a portmanteau of "electrify" and "execution", so anyone who is electrocuted is killed by the electricity. It's redundant to say "electrocuted to death".

Wouldn't a biodegradable computer be a huge pro instead of a con?

That still makes no sense because chinkshit cables use 28 AWG or thinner meaning they would melt in a millisecond if a huge current was forced through them.

Yes you stinky faggot. Aluminum doesn't rust or evaporate with liquid. And no soda cans are not covered in BPA to prevent corrosion, SOME cans have it for sanitation purposes

So why are you lying about spilling chemicals on your computer?

It was the cable at fault, not the charger. If the charger malfunctions and starts passing full mains current, then your point makes sense.
If the cable (a detachable one at that) fails, at worst it creates a low voltage short, perhaps melting the short point.

>applel

Attached: 1536665850408.jpg (522x866, 98K)

>Someone needs to rethink the wiring of the EarPods
Thanks a lot!

Attached: 1518311573199.jpg (1000x1000, 30K)

The insulation will melt long before the wire would. It doesnt take a lot of electricity to kill someone.

>Aluminum doesn't rust or evaporate with liquid
Aluminum doesnt rust at all you retard

>And no soda cans are not covered in BPA to prevent corrosion
they are you retard

bisphenol-a.org/human/epoxycan.html
>Metal food and beverage cans have a thin coating on the interior surface, which is essential to prevent corrosion of the can and contamination of food and beverages with dissolved metals

>It was the cable at fault
The 5 VDC at 1-2A isnt going to kill someone you tard. Go lick a 9V battery, and you'll get more of a shock than you would from a USB charger.

Anyways i have to go ill be back around 10pm or so if this thread isnt dead then.

nah, worst case scenario she was in the bathtub and had a high quality 21 AWG 3 ft cable. She would still only get a slight shock.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-27-15-01-28(1).jpg (720x750, 80K)

Fuck i mean
What if the shit charger had potential between shield and earth of the tub?

That kinda makes sense, I wouldn't expect the chinks to follow any kind of electrical codes given how most of them work for pennies.

I actually like the mac charger from USB C. I use it with my thinkpad as well now, the cable is a little frail but cheaper to replace then the whole thing.

It's not perfect but it's not dustspeck-keyboardgate

The fuck have you been doing to that computer? I've had my MacBook Pro for over five years and it doesn't show any sign of those, not even the beginnings of it developing.

I had a first-gen MBP and this happened over and over again. To Apple's credit, every time it happened I'd just take it into a Mac store and they'd swap it for a brand new charger, no questions asked. Somehow I doubt the same is still true of the modern Apple, though, I wouldn't know since I haven't had one since I left the job that made me use one.

oof

>>The fuck have you been doing to that computer?
Clearly using it far more than you have

>biodegradable vegetable computers

It's good for the environment though. You do care about the environment, don't you?

Strangely enough if you buy a third party charging cable, there's a mountain of message board posts that tell you your mac will catch on fire and "I would never trust my mac with a third party cable".

Why Jow Forums is so tech-illiterate?

Don't you know that's illegal?

The whole article is BS, that's why.

>This unfortunate young teenage girl who was living in Hoan Kiem, Vietnam shockingly died because she got electrocuted by her phone cable.

worldofbuzz.com/young-girl-sleeps-charging-phone-bed-gets-electrocuted-death/

MACTODDLER BTFO

Attached: 1535657193290.gif (500x281, 975K)

I use mine all day everyday. You clearly have been misusing it.

based

>animetarded vir/g/in
>based
Uh, n-nope.

>electrocuted to death
>from 5V output charger

heh nice try you fucking broke nigger.

Attached: 240npl.jpg (268x284, 9K)

>t. mactoddler