Tech companies that aren't SJW

So I DMed James Damore and asked him if any major tech companies don't have an SJW corporate culture. The only name he was able to come up with was Palantir. Other than that he said "ones outside of Silicon Valley might be." I'm interpreting that answer as referring to small to mid size "IT consulting" firms.

Thoughts?

Attached: damore.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>le SJWs!!!!
>I dm'd this autistic guy
You're going to have trouble finding STEM anything without "SJWs". It's pretty hard to build a career around logic while being an alt-right reactionary for more than a week.

why the long face?

Finances,Microcontrolers,Database manangers.

You might want to try industries where they don't hire smart people.

awww, did you make your first "hello world!" today? maybe this just isn't the place for you.

Get a job first then worry about if they're SJWs if it ever impacts you.

He's a snake

IBM cloud still has a brogrammer culture

Most leftists aren't neo-marxists, and most conservatives aren't reactionaries calling for RRDS's. The conservative theory is that government is inherently corrupt and thus should be modularized, defer the role of government to the people when applicable, and when not applicable government should have very limited, clearly defined power with a failsafe mechanism for the people to ensure that government can be controlled by the people (the people shall have the right to defend themselves from government, by force if required)

>Tech companies that aren't SJW
They exist in alternate timeline where the 19th amendment didn't pass

>Palantir
Makes sense. SJWs don't tend to work for the Military Industrial Complex.
And that's a good thing.

Maybe companies which are based in Eastern Europe, Russia, Asia etc. might be less susceptible to SJW pandering?

Attached: black lab.jpg (749x816, 58K)

It's just the meme ones like Google and Facebook

Id find it hard to believe that oracle was anything but corporate hell for example

I'm pretty sure there would be a huge portion of people working in those companies who are more centrist or conservative, but they are just afraid of expressing their opinions in the current climate.

I think it's funny that a lot of Silicon Valley people are moving to Texas because of how much of an echo chamber it has become.

Texas has always been a tech state. We don't need Cali faggots coming here.

What if I move from Poland?
Will I be able to get a horse and a six-shooter and shoot Mexicans along the border?

>SJWism
>Logic
I have a hard time believing someone this delusional actually exists.

You understand this state is mostly German, right?
Our Hispanics are based, they shoot most of the Mexicans invading us.
You don't need a horse. We don't have emissions standards, and our gasoline is 93 octane, and some of the cheapest prices in the country. Speed limits on the toll roads are 85MPH.
Also, you can legally kill anyone stealing from you, so crime is low.
If you're not a leftist Coastie Roastie, you can come.

>you can legally kill anyone stealing from you

Don't you get super-badass dudes walking around in sketchy neighbourhoods dressed like King Midas and sporting weaponry like the Terminator?

No, we let all those faggots kill each other over petty shit like drugs.

fag

Thanks man. I guess I'll stick to just shooting my gun in the air and shouting 'Yee-haw!'

You fucking neckbeards can't hide in moms basement forever. Eventually you'll have to go out in the sun, that horrible place called outside where girls aren't 2D and you can't call them sluts all the time. Going to have to deal with that fact that you have to treat them like human beings instead of squealing about SJWs every time someone says you can't call Monica from Accounting a whore.

That's pretty Polish of you. Most of you fucks in Iraq would just drink gin out of a can and shit off the side of buildings. That is, if you weren't hosed, and shooing AA guns at the moon. You faggots are the niggers of Europe. And that's coming from someone that's worked with Albanians.

>Monica
kek, you know what that means, right?

Yeah. Also thought about that. Check out something like Parallels or Kaspersky. Or CDPR, if we count video game publishers too.

>Maybe companies which are based in Eastern Europe, Russia, Asia etc.
Current state of this cesspool.

Any defense contractor outside of CA

>going on welfare
No thank you

Samefag

>le epic troll

Because of US quota laws forcing tech companies to hire any woman who applies, who then proceeds to sue you into firing everyone she doesn't like and forcing you to implement SJW ideology into your workplace and projects, pretty much any software company in the US is tainted. Look at companies outside of the US and Europe and you'll have more luck.

Don't you have some bombs to mail?

cd projekt red

>SJW
maybe try not to be a retard when you go out and maybe you will find a decent company

Attached: 1537729553786.gif (800x600, 198K)

if you can't see how SJWism is a problem it's because you're not critically thinking

Attached: 354235236.png (770x789, 510K)

Neither Google nor Facebook are tech companies.

Maybe look into getting on with Palmer Luckey's new outfit. The one working on the electronic border fence. Probably not many SJW's there.

Always remember your posts when you get fired for being too white

>SJW
>logic
choose one