Lenovo VS Samsung

Lenovo VS Samsung
Who makes the best tablets in the 200-350€ range?

Attached: 1513323366765.jpg (600x600, 23K)

>using a tablet in 2018

>being such a NPC that you only buy what other people buy
must conform to support group data
must adapt to customer choice

who in god's name even has a tablet what

If you're gonna get a tablet then get a Surface Pro and install Linux or Windows 10 LTSB on it. Don't buy Android/ARM chinkshit. You'll end up with nothing but disappointment. x86 tablets can run a full desktop OS and all of the tools to go along with it. ARM shit runs Angry Birds.

>200-350€ range
>Surface Pro: Starting at$ 799

Attached: 1522486017819.jpg (640x1080, 156K)

Prestigio

Tablets are for retards and children, with a bonus modifier for retarded children.

hay nerds xD

i want to have the vewy~ best [product] for [insanely low price that doesn't make any goddamn sense]

pwease advice~ *starts twerking*

used surface pro 4 with core i5 and 8GB RAM

You can't read English. I asked who makes the best tablets in a certain price range, I'm not asking for the best tablet ever at that price.

They're all shit, the question of "best" in that low price-range doesn't make any goddamn sense when it's all garbage. At least phrase your question using "least-worst".

The problem is not even your question. It's that these are asked a billion times a week on Jow Forums and it's always, and I mean fucking always:
>I just started university for 20k a year
>I want the *very best* laptop for my 4-year study
>can't cost more than 350 bucks
When you see this shit on the daily it gets annoying.

I work in retail selling laptops

you just put into words what I have to deal with every goddamn day, except then they ask to speak to my manager because I was being rude by telling them we don't do something like that

Attached: is_it_a_good_idea.png (360x348, 129K)

You're gonna get trash it that price range. But you're a stupid faggot who can't save up for nice things so you're gonna flush hundreds down the shitter. But that's not my problem, don't take my advice.

what he's trying to say is if you just save up a bit more you will have something actually worth using and keeping not something that will be horribleto use and soon obsolete, then you'll need to spend the same again

>Believes that best, and most bought, is the same thing.

"Best" is a not a static scale. You can still say shit like "Jimmy is the best runner in his class".

Search for last gen surface clones

Tablets are nice for around the house or on a plane, I like to pull out my tablet and read in bed or on the shitter

2017 ipad

This but unironically. Android tablets have been stagnating. If you absolutely need Android, get whatever Zenpad or Galaxy tablet fits your budget when black friday rolls around.

>Galaxy tablet
The only one in that budget would be the newest Tab A (2018) but it has a shitty screen resolution and a no pen.
The S3 discounted might be an option, but it is almost two years old now.

I have the Lenovo Yoga book pro for a reading and fucking around tablet. Don't be fooled though, the halo keyboard is unusably bad. If you buy into the ecosystem the note taking can work pretty well, but I found it more useful to use the stylus nib and take notes like a Wacom drawing tablet.

All android tablets are unusable junk.

The iPad is unironically the best tablet. Android tablets and chink tablets are way behind. The cheaper ones are very good for the price and are not a blatant rip off like the iPhone's