I fucking hate Apple, but I really want an iPad Pro. Should I just cuck and get one?

I fucking hate Apple, but I really want an iPad Pro. Should I just cuck and get one?

Attached: ipad-pro-hero-21.jpg (1600x900, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8O5ntJN3vWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah but wait a few days, they’re releasing new ones.

>I fucking hate Apple, but

If you use Windows just get a Surface Go or if you like Android get a Samsung tab 4. Why would you pick an iPad if you hate Apple?

They are LITERALLY releasing new ones with no bezels or home buttons in like 3 days. But yes, iPad is pretty much the best all-purpose tablet you can buy. Surface isn't a tablet and Android tablets are long dead. Chrome OS convertibles are terrible.
Also, if you do get one, don't get the Smart Keyboard Cover. Just get the standard Smart Cover. The Smart Keyboard Cover doesn't do anything the iPad can't already do on its own, the virtual keyboard actually isn't that bad to type on, you're not losing much screen real estate using the virtual keyboard, the Smart Keyboard Cover is not a great keyboard anyway and it's basically $160 for a keyboard that only works on one specific device or one specific size. Skip it.

After next week’s Tuesday, yes.

>no mouse support
>no HDMI out
Apple Pencil and Photoshop are literally the only reasons to get one. If you're not a drawfag then you might as well flush your money down the toilet.

t. Macfag

Apparently there’s going to be a USB-C output in the upcoming model

>but I really want an iPad Pro
>doesn't tell why
Obvious shill is obvious.
MODS

I have a Surface Pro and I really enjoy it, but I'm obsessed with the idea of a tablet as a PC and I really want the iPad Pro as well. The Galaxy Tab 4 is excellent, but it's not quite worth what it's going for...maybe in a few years.

I intend on getting the 12.9" with a keyboard since the 12.9" is a behemoth of a tablet and thus a keyboard would make sense with it.

I can go without mouse support on an iPad, but I agree that that's one of the biggest things preventing it from being a legit replacement of a standard PC.

I was in the same mindset as you before but then I realized that the Surface pro does exactly what I need and an iPad would just complicate things

buy secondhand if possible

>x200

Attached: comehomewhiteman.jpg (667x500, 140K)

So fucking beautiful!

No, you should keep using inferior products because you made yourself do that.

u dont need ipad pro

there's samsung galaxy book that's similar to ipad pro already

Surface Pro

youtube.com/watch?v=8O5ntJN3vWM

so many fucking bugmen in this thread god

Attached: x200 stylus artist.png (1638x936, 829K)

Sucks bro. I would just get it covered by the warranty or get the new surface go which would be cheaper than the ipad

If you're getting the 12.9", that's even more of a reason to forgo the physical keyboard since the onscreen keys will be bigger and farther apart. You'll also have extra keys (like the bigger backspace and a caps lock) and more vertical screen space.
With the iPad's ratio, it gives you a pretty supple amount of vertical space above the keyboard in landscape mode so that it doesn't feel cramped even when you're typing on the display. I really think the Smart Keyboard Cover will feel a little bit unnecessary if you get the 12.9" since space isn't really much of an issue anyway.

The Surface is pretty much a laptop with a kickstand and a detachable keyboard. Using it as a tablet is a lost cause as Windows just isn't really built for fingers.

i don't like apple butt either

>no mouse support
Literally the whole point of the iPad was to drop the mouse and keyboard. The fact that Apple even decided to sell a keyboard for it is surprising on its own. A mouse on an iPad would just be unnecessary because the UI design is built with fingers in mind anyway.
>no HDMI out
Boo-hoo.

if you don't have already bought into the apple eco-system it's only half decent for working

>I intend on getting the 12.9" with a keyboard since the 12.9" is a behemoth of a tablet and thus a keyboard would make sense with it.
don't use apple keyboard + cover. Apple can't handle that almost 13". Use a zugu case and keyboard of your choice.