Wheels of Jow Forums

What does Jow Forums drive?

Attached: unimprezzive.jpg (1008x989, 378K)

A car.

Your mom

Sometimes Mom lets me borrow the mini-van.

17 year old compact car. Never buy from a unionized manufacturer. They put consumers last.

I live in the city centre, so no car for me because finding a parking spot is fucking impossible. Fuck you, green party.

spbp

pic related. Everybody hates it but i don't care. I'm faster at the stoplight than everyone else and it's fucking cheap to drive. Pretty amazing.

Attached: 12267.jpg (970x706, 154K)

$20k off the lot with the extended warranty, brand new. I kinda want to get a van just in case everything goes south for whatever reason, probably a Caravan

Attached: 2015-Civic-Coupe-gallery-ext-03[1].jpg (808x482, 101K)

2013 mazda 3. paid cash. up to 100k miles and drives fine. nothing but gas, oil changes, and a set of tires because I didn't know you have to rotate tires so often on newer cars.

a 2007 nissan frontier le in dark blue, 11 years old and only 51k miles due to being able to walk 4 blocks to work - it's my vacation truck and for doing favors for friends like helping them move. i'm a maintenance worker so it does come in handy when i do projects

It also happens to be one of the ugliest cars ever made.

>$20k
you could literally get a 5 year old luxury car for that

Yes, and have it last half as long, and cost more to fix, and be less accessible for repair, and, depending on the make, have to bring it in to specialty places to get it fixed. fucking moron

Pfft, you're still driving a gay hybrid

So, don't buy from GM?

oh please you could easily get a used lexus or genesis for this price and not have to do any repairs for a decade.

A SAAB 93 Diesel as the winter car and a Firebird 91 3.1L v6 as the summer car.

fuck no. Well actually my current car is a GM car, but it was a special case, because it was made as part of a unique arrangement with Toyota to jointly operate the same assembly line and to badge identical vehicles under both the Toyota and GM badges.

Badge engineering is not a 'unique arrangement'

Buick just rebadges Opels now
Pontiac and Saturn used to do the same
All the Chevy SS trim vehicles use Holden parts or just plainly rebadge holdens

I ride my bicycle in Amsterdam. I somehow managed to survive so far.

Attached: 35cfccbe2ae9056fab5c38fecde7f5c522a0679e.jpg (1500x1939, 665K)

Fiat seicento

A lot more Eurodwellers than I expected

You drive a Vibe?

Audi A4 from 2010. V6 model. Mine's white though.

Attached: 256696.jpg (620x414, 39K)

would be cool if one day this, a mustang or a nice chevo.

Actually I would only buy myself a car like that when I make good money. Otherwise, waaay to expensive. Not just because of MSPR, but how much gas they fucking need. Plus taxes, insurence etc etc.
If I have a family one day, probably a volvo. The only ones who use steel afaik.

Attached: 16tdieulhd_GT-R_NISMO_Helios_002.jpg.ximg.l_full_m.smart[1].jpg (1500x750, 109K)

Pic related. Got me through college. Now I'm getting a real job.

Wanted to join to tesla fag fan club. But my buddies had his broken into last weekend because someone copied his authentication Id or some bullshit

Attached: download.jpg (276x183, 8K)

a 2015 ML250 that I got this year. Before that was a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.

Fuck compact cars, dumbest way to die.

Attached: ML250.jpg (1280x782, 491K)

>suv
That is a compact car underneath, and it's just as safe as the compact car it is based on.

No. The one before the Vibe.

Stick shift. Takes one or two tries to get it started, something to do with the clutch. Which is annoying because I took it to a dealership and they "fixed" the problem for a couple hundred dollars.

Attached: ?IMG=CAC10NIT121B0101.png&WIDTH=624&HEIGHT=300&AUTOTRIM=1.png (624x300, 109K)

A 95 acura integra

You are 100% absolutely wrong.

Nissans are notorious for their unreliability, they're like the Chrysler of Japan

Tercel 1991. Reliable as fuck. Not much of a pussy magnet, though.

Attached: 12747562_e7decc.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

>No parking in a city
>This is somehow a failur of party politics
lolwut

Alto k10. Cheap, reliable and economic af to run.
in my EDC backpack I've got more money invested but running in a expensive car in a city always below 50 kmph make you loose money every second really fast. Faster than my dad's Audi A6 because >ultralight

Attached: VA_f931140cb43d4bb08f4980c6442c2023.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Yeah, it is. Most of the stores in centre are closing down because it is impossible to get merchandise delivered, so they are moving to gigantic shopping malls miles outside the city instead. This forces people to drive to go to the store, whereas they could simply walk before.

Not to mention that this has created large areas close to the center that are basically abandoned and acts like a free-for-all for violent criminal gangs.

Mercedes

Attached: fartende.jpg (1200x819, 294K)

Utilities are not investments.

A wagon

It was the only wagon from the company car pre-approved list

Attached: peugeot-308-sw-exterior-gallery-3.110618.17.jpg (1280x896, 272K)

Nissans made by nissan are reliable as fuck.
Nissans made by renault, are utter shit.
He is completely right.
Not only those buckets are unreliable and expensive as fuck, they are the worst cars to drive around.
High center mass, don't steer, very short gears to move all that metal and most laughable their inability to move even on grass. All that to have the same limitations over 100kmph/60mph.
Mercedes moved their entire nouveau riche man. line to shitholes like turkey because idiots buy them no matter what. Jeep used merc. chassis' chrysler parts and even Hyundai engines on their suvs.
They are the bubble of the car industry.

Enjoy your audisteer
Buyers should stay away from bastard cars at all costs.

2018 Golf GTI Autobahn.

Attached: car.jpg (2048x1536, 820K)

nevera thought like that, thank for that mindfuck moment. But what about using the car as a method to go to uni/work? aren't you investing in comfort for comparing, for example, to a bus where you are inconfortable and slow?

Engine before front axles intensifies

It also creates a bigger divide between rich and poor, because now only rich people with large properties can drive and find parking.

40th Anniversary RX-8.

Pretty fun car.

Attached: IMG_20170422_135313343.jpg (2400x960, 1.9M)

You're taking good care of the dorito engine rigfht?

y'all are fags

Attached: 20181009_123935_HDR-01.jpg (1040x780, 360K)

Attached: 20181009_124202_HDR-01.jpg (1040x780, 350K)