He doesn't use GNU/troff

>he doesn't use GNU/troff
youtube.com/watch?v=w8EKH_fjmXA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

who is this meme-spouting retard?

I was losing faith in Luke making more tech videos, good to see him back

Attached: 1487225727481.jpg (720x644, 56K)

>groff is ffrog backwards

Attached: misspelled frog.gif (840x488, 511K)

I don't get it, he spent 5 minutes fucking around in a terminal with 3 different commands to do something that would take at most a minute in a WYSIWYG editor.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Citrus - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.34_[2018.01.07_23.02.42].png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

dumb groffposter

worse, he's a """minimalist""" but uploads bloated yt videos to show what a textual man page can do much better. why??? (((monies)))

So you dont use anything which might seem purposeless? How about linux? A pointless exercise in futility untill it became populair and relevant trough use.

The fuck are you rambling on about?
I just don't see the point in spending more time to get the same output.
You literally have to recompile a document to see what your changes look like and there is no spellchecker built in.

>he uses a spellchecker

Attached: hhhhhh.jpg (1600x900, 204K)

Not an argument, and it's an important feature to have if you write anything of note for work, which clearly you don't.

>he can't take a joke neither

Attached: pretending.png (436x406, 3K)

I have never used a spell checker.

well i'm a dumb fuck. i wanted to make a joke and i made a joke of myself.
>can't
>neither
kms

Your browser probably has one, sorry to disappoint you user.

what browser checks your spelling? Literally no browser ever on this planet has checked your spelling as a default install.

>telling lies on the Internet

Apart from Chrome, Chromium, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge and Vivaldi of course.

Groff is so sexy, I plan on doing some math notes on it.

mostly text-based, high-quality -> use tex/latex
mostly text-based, html quality, human readable -> use markdown
mostly graphics content, wysiwyg quality -> use scribus

you don't need anything else. If you need to communicate with retards who use office, just use libreoffice and let them take care of the annoying differences in formatting, or use office live

>found the brainlet

What planet do you live on? Is this bait?

>found the brainlet
That isn't an argument, fag.

>and there is no spellchecker built in
Because that's the job of the text editor. I don't use groff/LaTeX specifically, but I use XML-based semantic markup in vim, and that has a syntax-aware spellchecker built-in.