Did Terry's racism stem from his feelings of inadequacy?

Did Terry's racism stem from his feelings of inadequacy?

youtube.com/watch?v=TN266WkrPRs

Attached: milkies.jpg (1045x759, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2017/09/AP17273410276090.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was the exact moment

Attached: 1518892898868.png (1292x732, 930K)

>Did _____'s racism stem from his feelings of inadequacy?
Yes. Also most of alt-right are mixrace.

@emilyhelenbarry

Her milkers are just perfect.
No need to say more, they're that good.

Attached: 1534018635691.jpg (640x426, 21K)

lmao

tfw no busty nyc jew gf

Attached: milkers.jpg (836x1049, 160K)

You know how schizos get all fixated on the CIA and shit?

His racism is due to his mental disorder, plain and simple. It's obvious when you see him rant about it.

racism is a mental disorder

Attached: 1537573298450.jpg (640x640, 54K)

No, it's not, but it can be part of one.

kys racist

Attached: khazar milkers.jpg (900x900, 107K)

If you don't generally hate everyone in the same racial category as yourself, you are guaranteed to be slightly biased favoring people in said category and will therefore be by definition racist, however slightly.

wtf did l just watch

I thik Terry was MKUltra Monarch, or traditionally trauma programmed, and his "nigger" thing was embedded programming to make people shun him and prevent anyone from listening to what he was saying. His use of the word nigger rarely reflected hating black people. It's also possible he did a hit and run on a black man wearing a reflective jacket in 1999 and his psyche slowly crumpled in on itself to handle it. Which is why he killed himself by train. Assuming he didn't get nabbed or killed by the CIA when he started remembering things he shouldn't from his military associated childhood.

Also his "space alien" may be an internal construct designed to protect him from the demands of other alters and Mr. God. Which is why he won't suck Mason cock and they won't make him go back to work. He has a space alien, and they're all fools.

I feel like it was a soft kill switch. Niggers may be internal tormenting alters designed to control the host personality.

what a cuck

Occam's Razor, retard.

He was just schizophrenic and got worse over time.

>I choose complex answers over simple ones
>t. brainlet

t. CIA nigger

milk truck just arrive

Is there a link to a youtube recording? Can't find it

I know more than you, so my occams razor is different.

it went down with the rest of his channel

seriously what was the deal with terry?

there was an offhand post once that said he did some amazing software work back in the day, but he was actually a sexual abuse victim as a child, and that's what destroyed his mind?

he was schizophrenic

CIA needs to go.

I'm schizoaffective. Have been since my teens. There's no great complicated conspiracy about Terry other than what no-lifes on Jow Forums fabricate because they have so little going on in their lives they have to fill it with the fuck ups happening in someone elses life, to feel better about their own.

He was a schizo that stopped taking his meds. It was only going to end one of two ways. He kills someone and gets imprisoned. Or he kills himself. And we know how it ended.

Life lesson? If you're on medication to suppress psychotic symptoms, don't stop taking that medication without medical supervision. There's no way I would stop taking my medication. It might cause somnolence and feeling like a zombie. But at least I can function somewhat normally. I'd rather have even a piece of normality than exist completely psychotically and risk harming myself or in the worst case, someone else.

Not being racist is a mental disorder.

Attached: 1537645925018.jpg (1890x1630, 153K)

I used to be schizoaffective, and I think you don't know yourself as well as you think. I also assume you don't know what you just responded to, rather doing it out of reflex.

Research trauma, dissociation, and compartmentalization. Research trauma bonding (int he context of Mengele, which was really just bootstrapped by watching satanists and cults), double bind, so on. Terry unfortunately fits the profile and bullshit as you might, we'll just never know. The sane and stable thing to do is just accept that. Stop fighting everything as a proxy for your own personal doubts.

There's nothing more obnoxious than someone "responding" to a post with junk.

terry wasn't really a fuck up per se. if he did have some mental issues it's out of his control.

when he's talking about programming and his os he is completely articulate.

racism is a natural feeling.
pretending we're all equal is a mental disorder
forcing that idea into everybody's throat is fascism.
t. not overly racist but not stupid either

"I used to"
liar, there's no escape from this.

>I used to be schizoaffective
No you didn't. You can't cure schizoaffective disorder. You can only manage it.

>and I think you don't know yourself as well as you think.
Probably knows myself better than you trying to know me over the internet.

>I also assume you don't know what you just responded to, rather doing it out of reflex.
You're again assuming you know me better than I know myself.

>Research trauma, dissociation, and compartmentalization. Research trauma bonding (int he context of Mengele, which was really just bootstrapped by watching satanists and cults), double bind, so on. Terry unfortunately fits the profile and bullshit as you might, we'll just never know. The sane and stable thing to do is just accept that. Stop fighting everything as a proxy for your own personal doubts.
What a load of pretentious pseudo intellectual horse shit. What you mean to say is "pretend to know what the fuck I'm talking about, about shit I've glanced over online in an effort to appear intelligent and knowledgable while still espousing horse shit and throwing in additional horse shit about satanists and cults".

>There's nothing more obnoxious than someone "responding" to a post with junk.
There's nothing more obnoxious than a pseudo intellectual pretentious prick that posts conspiracy theories about schizophrenics on the internet and then attempts to justify his bullshit by pretending to be oh-so well read and highly educated when he's no such thing and is just regurgitating shit he's read and never been tested on or had his horse shit challenged academically.

Apparently not so. Some artifacts remain, but the bulk of it is resolved.

Who told you they cured you of your schizo-affective disorder? Because they'd be eligible for that Nobel Prize.

>I used to be schizoaffective

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>You can't cure schizoaffective disorder. You can only manage it.
Says who.

>Probably knows myself better than you trying to know me over the internet.
Maybe in a specific sense, but not necessarily overall "macro" features.

>What a load of pretentious pseudo intellectual horse shit[...]
Doesn't address what I've said. Just more needy accusations and complaining.

>Conspiracy theory
Dissociation is well studied, as is nazi history. Most of what I know about dissociation comes from my own experiences. As for trauma programming having nerve pain and other health problems I have a unique lens into this, as well as having read a lot of studies on conditioning in animals. I live it.

I did.

>Says who.
The entire medical establishment who're involved in studying and treating it. Who've made it their life's work. All the science and study that has gone into it. All the man hours that have gone into it.

>I did.
Oh. You told yourself you cured yourself of Schizoaffective disorder? That's it. Negating all of the above. No credibility. A fucking nut job, telling himself he's not crazy and that everyone involved in the scientific study of the disease is wrong because of his own alleged experiences with schizoaffective disorder.

Shut the fuck up. You're either full of shit and talking out of your fucking ass, or still fucking nuts and talking out of your fucking ass.

>I did.

Attached: heheh.jpg (238x212, 11K)

Go take your meds before you kill someone.

Okay.

of course we are diferent duh. Looking over those diferences and realise is the entire point.

That shit is incurable dude.

Just because you are experiencing a lapse in symptoms doesn't mean that shit won't come back full force in a few months and progressively get worse as you age.

>愛してるさわこ !BE/4wes0mE
literal unironic cringe

>I cured myself of schizophrenia
>by the way the government is programming people to act a certain way and embedding kill switches into their psyches
>but anyway I'm totally not a schizo anymore guys

google coral sharon
she fits one of your criteria

This is what really killed Terry

Attached: 9inches of vitamin d.png (581x499, 257K)

yes

Based boobposter.

Post more big booby jewess

Quality technology thread.

why do you waste bandwidth posting about this twat named Terry, Terry

Look at those goblinos march...
Filthy shitskin.

static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2017/09/AP17273410276090.jpg
Fucking Jow Forums and its iterface

Vitamin D? In February? Oh...