Jow Forums knows how to manage money, right? You don't spend it all on stuff you don't really need, right?

Jow Forums knows how to manage money, right? You don't spend it all on stuff you don't really need, right?

Attached: takeiteasybro.jpg (800x800, 57K)

we waste our time instead

I spend it all on cocaine, vodka and bitches. So yeah, i know how to spend it.

Attached: Ryder.png (617x715, 264K)

AIDSY-E

I already have everything I want to buy, so I just stash everything in a savings account with terrible interest rates so I can slowly lose it due to inflation. Should really look into more viable options... tomorrow.

Save your money for a rainy day, homie.

Attached: sherlockhomies.jpg (800x1053, 209K)

>You don't spend it all on stuff you don't really need, right?
While I don't spend my money on material stuff, I definitively waste a lot on food and alcohol and girls. But I have a relatively good income so it doesn't matter as long as I always pay my bills and mortgage on time.

I think mortgages and meals out still count as material stuff but yeah I also don't like to acquire junk.

Attached: waifuPC.jpg (900x675, 142K)

English isn't my first language, so yeah. I only mean that I don't like a bunch of stuff/junk lying around. I freak out and can't relax if my apartment isn't tidy and clean, and I like empty surfaces rather than having a bunch of nicknack and stuff in general. What can't fit into a closet or shelf and doesn't have its own "fixed" place usually gets thrown away.

What money

Eh it's probably a matter of semantics; your English was fine. Most native speakers would phrase it like you did.

French, right?

>Definitively
Définitivement

>French, right?
No.

Ask the retards on /hpg/ or /mkg/

>wasting money on girls
>talking to girls
>actually thinking girls are human

get out

Sorry, when I was referring to girls I meant pic related.

Attached: dolphin-floating-device-on-playa-del-carmen-beach.jpg-nggid03292-ngg0dyn-0x0x100-00f0w010c010r110f11 (1325x850, 223K)

my mistake

We only live once, what use do I have for money when I don't enjoy physical junk?

Buy humans.
Train them.
Build a sleeper cell.
Let them loose.

Profit

Okay, I'll concede that this would actually be a better use of my time and money.

What case?