Is it possible to boycott them?

Is it possible to boycott them?

Attached: 120CE41B-65E0-4756-BC2B-B0B91A80A594.jpg (2632x1764, 858K)

Nope. And if you dont have stock then goodluck

Looks like you’ve had too much to think citizen. Maybe the wage cage will sober you up.

Attached: 227D7B74-3CBB-45F0-AD91-D5051B65FE52.jpg (1024x683, 317K)

sure. most people live without amazon for 98% of purchases outside of your zoomer tech consumer social circle.

Yes. I don't think I have ever used their services.

you can choose not to buy things off their website. It will be harder to stop using websites that are hosted on amazon servers. they make a lot of money off datacenters i think

They own companies you don’t know they own like Twitch, Whole Foods, Washington Post, Imdb, Goodreads and Audible.

What do they even do apart from online sales and AWS? I know they used to own Twitch and VOD platforms but I'm fairly sure they got rid of them

Aws

But I do know that and I don't use any of those. Why would you assume I don't know that?
Never used it.

If you've been on the web you have. Also Netflix runs on aws.

Yeah you did, you just don't realize it.

I've never used netflix.

When?

Nope they still own them

What aboot Hulu eh?

I don't use the internet

AWS here

ama

taobao.com

why do they have a penis in their logo?

cringe

what u do there?

the biggest data collection site of the world
vs
some random people

no you can

>not wasting time with shitty movied
>cringe

boycott by abusing their services. order stuff from amazon and do a bait and switch return, this shit cost them thousands and they have no choice but to sell whatever they get back through liquidation.

Yeah, they don't even service my country and tells me to use amazon.jp and pay import fees out the ass.

It would be very hard, probably end up like Nestle boycott.