Honestly, how many of you are still 13

Honestly, how many of you are still 13

Attached: 1539191614227.jpg (640x720, 102K)

GIMP is a useful tool and x86 provides legacy software compatibility. VirtualBox is great if you're running a Windows VM on an x86 host because of the guest extensions. Samsung is also fine for SSDs, RAM, and phones/tablets (only if you install Lineage OS).

I don't use anything in that image.

Attached: duckplunger.jpg (1024x866, 61K)

What's wrong with 7zip?

Wincuck software.

Posting reddit memes on Jow Forums.

>McFucking neck yrself

Haha i use none of these who the fuck would ever think -
>> *Types at 65-80 wpm*

Old af OP

i thought 7z was free software though

>types at 65-80 wpm
heh i type at 82, looks like im not in this chart.

You can infer my age from the fact I use Shift+Insert instead of Ctrl+v.

Nothing, why do you ask?

It's on Linux too

Being triggered by that image is the filter here, not the contents of the image.

Just look at the catalog and see all the /v/edditors posting Wojaks to get a guess at the average age.

guilty as charged for a few
cuckcuckblow/fuckfuckno i can understand, but what's really wrong with startpage?
(i use yandex myself)
also, better teamviewer replacement?
better powerISO replacement?
what's "wrong" with 7z and notepad++?
why's win7/10/ltsb/ltsc on there? if you have to use windows, aren't those the best ones to use? i mean, i know, using windows at all is bad, but if you had to?
is virtualbox really shit compared to other options?

Makes me wonder what the next tier is supposed to be. I imagine Searx and Yacy, OpenVPN, QEMU+KVM, Vim...

>also, better teamviewer replacement?
This is Jow Forums, they're sitting on it because it isn't FOSS.

i mean surely for my own shit at home i can just SSH into it but for "remote support" i've used logmein and other stuff like that but teamviewer is arguably easier and more functionality

Exactly. It's the only one where you don't have the urge to cut your own wrist out of frustration trying to explain a computer illiterate how they can make you connect to their PC so you can start troubleshooting their shit.

My boss talks about notepad++ as if it's some wonderful, world-changing program. It's a fucking text editor.

np++ is based tho
Some vim autist wrote this

It's a fucking text editor that can save your shit in little endian with two clicks instead of sucking dick with ASCII or UTF-8.

Or you can install Emacs and have a real editor.

I don't need convoluted garbage to make the shit I type work.

Right? I thought "how long ago was I 13?" and then "oh. 21 years ago".

Fuck.

Thirteen year old me was fucking around with ABC turbo on tape. I had my first floppy drive in my IBM AT.

He's not saying any of that software is bad

You know that these pictures are literally just bait. Why do you fall for it?

>7zip
>Wincuck software.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1539352796336.png (440x265, 78K)

>CTRL SHIFT ESC
thanks user, i still ctrl alt delete and launch it from there

Then you don't know win+e either?

i know that and also win+r

>tfw you only use one

I use Vagrant on top of VirtualBox. I’m also employed unlike all of the people who use Notepad++ and 7zip, the ultimate signs of brainletism.

Well, what's in a pro pack then?

Damn hell I only root because I have bloats that's not very useful and I want to remove it permanently, also why would anyone install teamviewer?

user, are you getting confused with Winzip?

To earn money fixing other people's PC related issues, it's a concept you NEETs don't understand.

Don't really use anything listed. Also I know about networking and servers.

Attached: 1533481390031.png (364x271, 56K)

I can never fit in a a real seriously professional environment (nor can I fake it because it's not honest with who I am) nor am I a fucking genius but because I know more than average I'm basically fucking tech support.

Uninstalling bloat through the android terminal or adb is just as effective as removing the app itself. It won't open or waste resources unlike """disabled""" apps and you can actually uninstall anything without being limited to what the manufacturer let you disable. This doesn't need root permission and it won't matter if the apps return when you factory reset since you can easily bulk-uninstall the apps.

took a networking class in college. still don't know shit about networking.

Attached: 1525815069558.jpg (540x430, 32K)

Same, except for VirtualBox (/w Vagrant though)

you can infer my age from the fact i had no idea that key combo existed

Inaccurate, people who can pirate photoshop/Windows usually will pirate VMWare workstation too

>DDG and Startpage
Both of these get their search index from Google (or most of it in the case of DDG). There is no escaping the Gulag.
>qBittorrent
This is legitimately the best choice. If rtorrent supported vi keybindings then it would take first place however.
>Tape on webcam
What about the microphone? a much bigger privacy risk.
>7zip and notepad++
If you have to use Windows, then these two programs are pretty good choices IMO. N++ is good for lightweight editing.
>teamviewer
Kill this shit with fire. They charge money to get a copy of the logs, so have fun getting hacked and having no idea WTF happened.
>LTSB
This meme needs to die. If you're gonna use Windows, may as well go full AIDS.
>dualbooting
Maintaining two OSes is a PITA. Avoid whenever possible
>GIMP
I don't like it anymore. Pinta is better for my usecase.
>VirtualBox
Unironically a good piece of software. Qemu is a good second. I don't know shit about VMs though, just use them for CTF boxes.
>btw i use arch
So do I and it truly is awesome, so long as you are one of those autistic people who essentially ends up building their own OS regardless of the distro they use.

>Also I know about networking and servers.
What does STP do?

>so long as you are one of those autistic people who essentially ends up building their own OS regardless of the distro they use.
Or just just use LARBS and have a perfect Arch system automatically set up within ~15 minutes

>no recovery records
>extracts 100000x slower than rar

>LARBS
Is that still even maintained?

of course it is. Latest commit was 8 days ago. Voidrice was updated 2 days ago. It is great and keeps getting better.

mfw 50-65 wpm

Attached: lataus (1).jpg (633x758, 63K)

Why is shodan up there?
I.e. when the LibSSH Auth bypass recently got out, it was great for getting a list of LibSSH hosts

Paint.net is good. It's better than GIMP

it just works

>Honestly, how many of you are still 13
If by being 13 you mean being more interested in technology than you and using it to its fullest potential, then practically the entire board.

crossed out the stuff that doesn't apply to me, guess I still have a ways to go

Attached: image_2018-10-28_13-13.jpg (720x1067, 50K)

>not rooting your phone
Magisk is shit though

Attached: meh.png (640x720, 516K)

What browser do you ude

Fucking boomers