Boomer Q&A ask me anything

>Boomer Q&A ask me anything.
45 year-old boomer here. 20 years in the tech industry. You retards seem to have trouble with very simple things. Am here 2 help frens.

Attached: 1529817217554.jpg (675x601, 73K)

What would happen if I fucked your wife since I lift 3 days a week boomer and I'm a zoomer?

How many dicks your wife put in her mouth today?

I wouldn't give a shit. I can't divorce her because she would take half my shit.

What are the very simple things you think younger generations have trouble with?

>Getting a job.
>Getting off your fucking phone.
>Basic programming skills.

How do I set the jumpers on an Abit AX-5 if I want to overclock?

Why do I suspect that you do not have an MSc and got your jobs by the much lower boomer standards of the old days?

Where does one land after being done with distro hopping?

Why do boomers love jerking themselves off so much about muh younger generations? This isn't your blog.

>Why do I suspect that you do not have an MSc and got your jobs by the much lower boomer standards of the old days?
I got my first job by showing them shit I had built. I have a liberal arts degree.
I've interviewed/hired several people. Projects are still much more impressive (to me) than papers.

>Where does one land after being done with distro hopping?
Depends on the primary function of the computer. Ubuntu for desktop, RedHat/CentOS for a server.

How many programming socks do a legit programmer needs?

Do you use programming socks?

>Do you use programming socks?
Yes, black ankle socks. Normally worn with Crocs cause I WFH.

What is it like at 45? I am in my 30's, and life is getting a lot less fun.

>What is it like at 45? I am in my 30's, and life is getting a lot less fun.
Don't have kids, for the love of God! They're on both my fucking laptops right now.

t. brainwashed antihumanist cuck

why don't you just take the laptops away from them and tell them to get their own ricebox

>How do I set the jumpers on an Abit AX-5 if I want to overclock?
Never owned that board, but jumpers are prolly only for CMOS, so positions 1 and 2 should work.

>bring this much of a cuck with your own kids
Fucking hell man.

>why don't you just take the laptops away from them and tell them to get their own ricebox
Because I'm a shitty parent.

recognizing the problem is the first step in fixing it :)

Do you know what you've got?

>>bring this much of a cuck with your own kids
>Fucking hell man.
Gen-X nihlism is a real thing.

>Do you know what you've got?
Yeah, diabetes motherfucker!

you're raising kids that won't even end up using i3gaps if you're careful

Tank you for spending some time from your busy-boomer day.

1. Would you get cs related education at this moment if your intention was to land a programming job?
2. What is your opinion on working in cyber security? Is it worth to get a degree in cyber security?
3. Given the fact that zoomers are mostly going in to web development and apps. What languages will have the largest amount of work in a couple of years, then current boomer retire/die?

>Tank you for spending some time from your busy-boomer day.
>1. Would you get cs related education at this moment if your intention was to land a programming job?
Yes, but I'd duel major in mathematics, or maybe just math.

>2. What is your opinion on working in cyber security? Is it worth to get a degree in cyber security?
It's a growth industry. Yes, probably.

>3. Given the fact that zoomers are mostly going in to web development and apps. What languages will have the largest amount of work in a couple of years, then current boomer retire/die?
Python is being used extensively in all areas ATM. When Boomers retire there will be gaps in C, C++, Ruby and SQL.

Thanks for answers!
>duel major in mathematics, or maybe just math.
Care to explain why?

>Thanks for answers!
>>duel major in mathematics, or maybe just math.
>Care to explain why?
CS interns I get mostly don't have a grasp on production-grade programming. We teach them that part. A math degree can serve you in many more areas.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING isn't the degree, it's your projects. Find an open source project you like and commit to it. Even if it's just simple testing and documentation. That will go much further than your degree in getting a job.

I already have 3 kids.

>I already have 3 kids.
LOL, so yeah... I hope the fun kicks back in after mine graduate and get the fuck out!

Where to find beautiful athletic virgin wife aged 21-26? I am khv 23.5yo

How come you haven't killed yourself yet. The idea of me living past 30 years old is scary.

You think next generations will have more and more useless people? Even 1995+ already struggling with short attention spam, neck pain, being in phones 24/7/365

Also, regarding internships, get one!
Start looking late Sophomore or early Junior year.
Ask your profs. My company doesn't have "sponsored" internships at the local uni, but I have professor frens that I reach out to directly for candidates.

>1. Would you get cs related education at this moment if your intention was to land a programming job?
>Yes, but I'd duel major in mathematics, or maybe just math
Cool! I'm an undergrad on math because I thought most stuff on CS is trivial to it. My teacher on Coordinate Geometry is a PhD on a Computational topic, good to know I'm not in the wrong track because of my intuition. I'm learning to program along the way.
Thanks grandpa
>t. 18yo

>You think next generations will have more and more useless people?
As far as tech goes, yes.
I see a lot of people thinking knowing how to USE tech and creating tech are the same thing. This is very wrong and very dangerous.

The great thing about a math major is, if you decide later to pivot to something else like Database Admin, Sys Admin, or Data Science, the one degree has you covered without needing to go back to school.

Why do you hate your own kids?

Do you watch anime?

Favorite anime?

>Do you watch anime?
No, I used to though. Used to play gaymes too.
Now mostly drink beer and watch football.

What about monster

Attached: 1535921637763.png (281x215, 44K)

>Why do you hate your own kids?
Love mah kids. They're expensive as fuck though. So, my badass salary goes toward their shit.

How much do you make?

>How much do you make?
Six figures...buuut I had to work my ass off to get there. I think my first job was $25k in '98.

AI programmers make $350-450k in China, why don't you move?

>What about monster
I unironically love Diet Monster. Can't have sugar due to diabetes.

> why don't you move?
LELz, cause I got a $400k mortgage bitch!

how long have you been at your current company and do you think you could even find another job if you left

>Speaking of mortgages
Got to go clean the pool,ow the yard, and do my other Boomer chores before football comes on.
Maybe another Boomer-fag can take over???

but why do your kids need that much then?

You're here for us, but we're also here to help you, brah.

There seems to be some stuff weighing you down. You can talk about it if you want.

What's the current best method to encrypt DNS traffic? dnscrypt-proxy or something else? I haven't done this for a while and barely remember what I did last time but I did use dnscrypt-proxy but it was really clunky.
I'm on Ubuntu.
Also does this completely hide the URLs of the websites you're visiting from your ISP/the glowniggers?

Any tips to get a gf for a 29-year-old vir/g/in?

Based chad boomer

Ukraine.

>Ubuntu
gross

I've always been a hackerfag, so I wish I could have a pen testing comfy job in the future. I live in Mexico so first thing I gotta do is get my passport and go to the US or some place which has this kind of job. I think is mainly being a sys admin but idk; people who work like that have said is boring. But whatever, is work, it isn't supposed to be funny, just something you can do for others to get money

how do you wobawoba nigonog hulu?

Anyone here use IceCat? It seems to be slower than Firefox ESR.

Also:
>Preinstalled extensions you cannot delete.