I'm looking for advice from any penetration testers...

I'm looking for advice from any penetration testers. I live in a rather large apartment complex with a fair amount of neighbors. I have a Linksys wrt-54g router with dd-wrt firmware installed on it that's modded with custom fans/heat sink and after market antennas in hopes that I can broadcast an open, Rogue access point over a rather large radius and collect various information on the people that decide to use the network. I'm moderately familiar with Kali Linux and just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on what tools I can use, or what ways I should take advantage of this Network. Thanks in advance.

Attached: wrt54g.jpg (1280x1179, 125K)

Fucking poorfags get off this board
>""""modded""" WRT54G
>apartment
>kali
>durr thank u in advence
Eat shit you third world scum. The internet is a white person invention for white people. Third worlders should be purged.

Attached: 1289798282880.jpg (640x480, 49K)

>Apartment
Yeah $1,600 monthly, 3 bedrooms, pretty nice place probably just as nice or nicer than the remodeled basement at your parents you trust-fund faggot

>Kali
I fail to even see what your point is here

> Third world scum
Kek

Try again kiddo

Attached: 1532976558556.jpg (750x1000, 58K)

Attached: received_283645209126690.jpg (305x165, 7K)

Fuck off, honeypot fag.

I'll penetrate test your mom, user.

Attached: 1535023252863.png (512x512, 51K)

>I'm moderately familiar with Kali Linux
Obviously not. Have you tried looking through the menus?

What I meant was yes im familiar with most of the tools that come with Kali I'm just trying to see if anyone has any useful ideas. Could be completely unrelated to Kali.

what about you read about networking then faggot. I'm looking to buy a shit usb card and you have a literal weapon to turn everyone in the building into your own botnet snapshot to mine its data

Just use Bettercap.

Go back to Jow Forums4chan kiddie

>$1600/mo
>3 bedrooms
>0 equity

Get gud, scrub. I pay less than that for 5 beds, 3.5 baths, and 5000 ft^2.

inb4 flyover

dont listen to the haters, OP they're just jello. I'd love to do this. Good luck, im threadwatching.

-some fag

>Thanks in advance.
this is so tacky. you are asking a favor and because you are giving thanks up front you are presuming somebody is going to do you this favor. that is rude. it is also implied that because you already gave thanks that in the unlikely event some good samaritan writes you an essay telling you everything you need to know they are not even going to get a (You) for the trouble. double rude. get fucked you little dick nigger.

yeah but nobody wants to live in your backwards ass, no-account, two-bit, podunk, backwoods bullshit trailer park you toothless white trash dirtbag.

If anything I'm asking for opinions and ideas you stupid fuck. Jesus you're reaching peak autism.

why dont you quit polluting the thread with your ignorance? Go shit up another thread, you stupid faggot.

Attached: what a idiot.jpg (1500x625, 134K)

I remember when this board wasn't plagued with these cancerous butthurt retards. People are actually mad that I went out of my way to pre-thank them for sharing their ideas.
>Go back to Jow Forums hurrrr

Why should anyone bother spending his time on you with the attitude you got?

ive been here since '05 and its never been retard free. Ignore them.
What are you going to name the AP?

-some fag

Lmao you got me

I mean if it's an open network there's no doubt that people will connect regardless of the name.
>Free wifi
Lol

some people will be savvy enough to avoid something that looks sketchy. Name it after the apartment building or the management company or something legit.

Mod your life to be more interesting.

That’s a big fucking trailer, mate.

You are in a flyover though. Try living somewhere that's actually relevant.

try licking my motherfucken balls, bitch

a potentially interesting thread gets posted and everyone is just complaining about how it's worded.

Attached: 9kdklurhp8q11.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

>The internet is a white person invention for white people. Third worlders should be purged.
so, you want pre-1996 internet? Before it became public? Agreed

Attached: 30 years old boomer2.jpg (675x601, 73K)

not even a cope?

Fucking checked!

nobody on Jow Forums knows enough about this type of this to help you, OP, you are much better off using google.

You just need to scan the network

that's retards and phoneposters for you

Is that kind of stuff legal?

>the year is 2007
>installed dd-wrt on wrt54g
>used aircrack together with an alfa 2w wifi card to gather enough packets to crack passwords
>set up rogue ap
>set up squid proxy
>set up script that mirror images vertically since no https back then
>lulz were had

it is 2018 user. come up with your own cybercrime schemes

Perfectly legal if it's my own network

Cool. Sounds like a fun project.

Name it LINKSYS and just wait. Everyone just will think it's a Boomer broadcasting their internet

" free guest wifi"

bump

>>Apartment
>Yeah $1,600 monthly,
LOLOLOLOLOL SUCKER

>i am familiar with kali
>how do i sniff through other's packets when they connect to my access point

Attached: 1539874485467.gif (250x188, 1.74M)

>atlanta isn’t relevant

No one will be dumb enough to connect to your honeypot, pajeet.

based and redpilled

Why are you here? Jow Forums is just where /v/ pretends to be 1337 h4x0rs

Because no one answered yet: just block 443 and capture all traffic, easy as your mom.