What's up with patch notes lately?

What's up with patch notes lately?
Why are nu-devs such wankers?

Attached: IMG_20181028_154523.png (1080x664, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZgeIReY04c
warosu.org/g/thread/S68201834#p68201884
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Spotify

Attached: 1539042183881.jpg (1400x745, 272K)

Worst app I've ever used in my life.

Thanks I will be renewing it next month.

They know that even the general public are resistant to updates now (see: backlash every time Facebook/YouTube changes the UI) so they just obscure the information under the general pretense of 'improvement' so you'll just upgrade anyway; "To make sure you don't miss a thing".

Imagine using spotify and not illegally downloading youtube videos for free

cuck

>illegally downloading youtube videos for free
Rude at least pay for your illegal downloads

>not doing both
I am on my brother's family plan so I don't pay a damned thing. I only use Spotify in my car. I am a vinyl patrician.

Attached: jns42xo9lsjunarqoxewgjid84isutgy9vy9ubgmhtq.jpg (600x486, 71K)

Bug fixes and improvements

youtube.com/watch?v=LZgeIReY04c

Your loss dude.

Imagine not using an actual music tracker

>we made an update
>just update it because there's an update
Cargo Cultists: Software Versioning Edition

t. 8GB storage chinkfone poorfag who has to stream all his shit
I have 90GB of FLAC songs on my phone. Get bent, doublenigger.

If you try to be specific then some idiot will misread it to think some feature he wants has been added and then befuddledly (or angrily) mail you that he can't find it. Best to save it for actual features and user visible changes

>downloading music from youtube
neo-Jow Forums everyone

>90GB of FLAC songs

Uh, isn't that under 100 albums?

iOS doesn’t have smelly Andreet issues such as this LMAO

Attached: AFF7FEE7-6F01-4265-BC7B-7CC906DFED0E.jpg (750x906, 221K)

An album is like 400MiB 16/44.1

>Thanks I will be renewing it next month.
>proudly giving even more money to the music industry
>paying to be datamined
>paying for a license to play music you don't own
Since when is Jow Forums a board for children?

Are you illiterate? It's literally the same description. Also, thank you for a new word for my filter list.

>Fixed stability issues when casting to other devices
Missed this part did you, you illiterate Andpoor?

Great, and? The other sentence is still there. Also, why does it even matter? This isn't some crucial piece of software or a good one at that, nor does everyone read these every time they update.

The point is that on Angroid the Dev's obscure the update information, whereas on iOS they tell the users.
Just goes to show that devs care more about the superior, privacy concious system.
Then again, Angroids aren't used to updates are they? LOL

>whereas on iOS they tell the users.
Yeah, one sentence in a patch note of one music streaming application makes all the difference. I assume they forgot to tell you that a file manager is kind of important. That installing software outside of the "ecosystem" is what a company that respects its users should allow? No?
>Just goes to show that devs care more about the superior, privacy concious system.
You can't be serious.
warosu.org/g/thread/S68201834#p68201884
>aren't used to updates are they
Not everyone has double digit IQ and buys an Android device as locked down as an iPhone.

>I assume they forgot to tell you that a file manager is kind of important.
There is a file manager. You can also download additional ones.
>That installing software outside of the "ecosystem" is what a company that respects its users should allow?
You can do this as well without a jailbreak. Difficult != impossible.
>You can't be serious.
Call me when Google denies an FBI request and refuses to make a back foot, okay? Fun fact, a lot of those articles predate Tim Cook, who is more hardline on privacy that Jobs was.
Don’t forget to download a flashlight app that scans your phone and collects data to sell ads, it’s only the top flash app on the play store LMAO
>Not everyone has double digit IQ and buys an Android device as locked down as an iPhone
Considering 70% of Lagdroid users live in developing countries, I’d say double digit IQ applies to your users more than ours, especially as the research has already been done (pic related for more info).

Seethe more.

Forgot image.

Attached: 6503CAF6-1CEA-4664-9A7C-91658F36EE04.jpg (2312x1156, 854K)

who the fuck cares if indian people use Android? Are you that insecure that you have to resort to your racist ideas to make up your mind?

And if you call me nigger/poojeet or something else, that only proves my point

As apps get bigger, they stop giving actual info in releases. Seems to me like a measure of how corporatized a company has become.

>not using MPD streaming.
>being such a faggot.

>racist idea
Facts are racist ideas now?
Found the assblasted SJW minority

>just keep your Updates turned on.
>translation: "just trust us, you dumb fucks!"

You can never trust the changelogs of proprietary software. They could have added backdoors and spyware between every update and you would be none the wiser.

Only open source software can be trusted. Because you can simply follow the commit history or diff(1) the source between two releases.

you show em fellow pede ;)

technically when you watch a video or listen to a song online you're just downloading it without the ability to watch it again later. It shouldn't be legal for youtube or spotify to dictate when I can open the files once they're on my computer. That'd be like renting a video from Blockbuster and them saying "Hey you can only watch this on a Blockbuster Certified VHS from the hours of 0400 and 0500."

Nah. It has to be some wimpy white who thinks they're defending us browns.

its a fact that Indians use Android
its racist to imply that because they use it its a lower product, you being a try hard disingenuous person right now

>There is a file manager.
You mean the one that's an extension for the iCloud?
>Difficult != impossible.
Virtually impossible beyond iOS 9.
>Call me when Google denies an FBI request and refuses to make a back foot, okay? Fun fact, a lot of those articles predate Tim Cook, who is more hardline on privacy that Jobs was.
>Don’t forget to download a flashlight app that scans your phone and collects data to sell ads, it’s only the top flash app on the play store LMAO
I guess this is how you deny reality and admit there's nothing you can do against Apple's blatant anti-privacy practices. I don't have to call you when anyone does anything - you can run Android without Gapps, uninstall system applications, use firewalls, ad blockers, change DNS providers and even redirect all your system traffic through Tor if you so chose. Perhaps you give me a call when even 1% of this can be achieved on iOS and when it stops having a locked bootloader, while being proprietary as well. Guess I'll be hearing from you never.
Yeah. All of this is totally related to what we're talking about, Spotify especially.
/thread

I think he took the "do the opposite of what Jow Forums says" phrase a bit too seriously