Convince me

Why is apple bad again?

Attached: #metoo.jpg (481x641, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5A9Eh6D-K_g&
youtu.be/AUaJ8pDlxi8
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4ogw7t/remember_louis_rossman_he_finds_a_4_gb_memory/
youtube.com/watch?v=F7N254MTA4Q
warosu.org/g/thread/55357662#p55362863
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Overpriced
> Software bolted to hardware
> Form over function

when you need it repaired it costs the same as buying a new one.

/thread

Because they'll actually have the nerve to patent what you've depicted in your pic.

>granted
>implying thats bad
>muh ugly machine

youtube.com/watch?v=5A9Eh6D-K_g&

>overpriced
only MacBooks are overpriced, the iMacs are pretty good if you count in the screen.
>software bolted to hardware
That's a good thing. And plus, it's a computer, you can install anything you want on it.
>form over function
But if the form isn't good, the function doesn't matter.

>poor value
>Impossible to upgrade
>horiffic to repair

>poor value
Depends on the Mac.
>impossible to upgrade
genuine complaint
>horrific to repair
very genuine

Overpriced
Anti-Consumer
New devices don't have USB ports
New MacBook has a shit keyboard

if you don't care about those things its a goo buy, pretty good build quality other than the keyboard

You're forgetting severe overheating and thermal throttling issues present in literally all macs.

>$2,000 to have all 4 cores throttle to 1 ghz under load
wew

Planned obsolescence. Plain and simple.

test

>can't reuse the screen when you switch to a new machine

>overpriced
Expensive != overpriced.
>Anti-consumer
Repair rights certainly are
>New devices don't have USB ports
>he whines about not having obsolete and objectively inferior USB A
>New MacBook has a shitty keyboard
Yup, but the newer 2018 MacBook Pro has pretty much fixed most of the issues.

The Mac Pro 4.1 and 5.1 literally don't overheat.

no VGA port

A $3000 Mac gets BTFO by a $300 dual core laptop.

Attached: 1510828725482.jpg (1750x960, 415K)

>2018
>analog ports

>not entirely anti-consumer
>just buy the new version
yikes

Attached: 1538987467287.gif (350x272, 689K)

>btfo
>one minute
>no instructions for replication

>549.99
>300
point proven but where did u get 300 from lol

>Overpriced
just donĀ“t be a stupid pleb and buy a used one, its like you guys are retarded.

>Macs
Models left to rot with outdated specs. New models (when they are released) have no expandability or upgradeability. Hardware flaws never get addressed or outright denied.
>macOS
Free, thus no financial incentive to develop. New 'versions' are just reiterations with software becoming further locked down. Case in point, nvidia's drivers for Mojave even being an issue.
>iPhone
The epitome of their 'lock-in' mentality. You can't even fix them if they break (if they had their way).

Apple was good when they were the underdog fighting their way upwards. Then they got to the top. Then they became the bad guy.

because Jow Forums doesn't like them or cant afford them

>source: my arse

Apple were always the bad guys.

Attached: 1520192857810.jpg (529x605, 164K)

>defending pentium 4 crap
Why?

>defending ppc crap
Why?

>ppc
>crap
I want /v/ to leave.

>ppc macshit
>good
I want /fa/ggots to leave.

>p68 crap
>good
I insist that /v/ should leave for good.

So why are you still here?

I can ask the same to you.

>Why is apple bad again?
How's this for a start? And sadly, this is just the start for all the bad things related to Apple.
youtu.be/AUaJ8pDlxi8

>louis "Liar Liar" (((rossmann)))

>louis "Liar Liar" (((rossmann)))
Great argument. How could I have been so wrong about Apple the entire time? Thanks man. Really great how you concluded all that after 5 minutes of a 25 minute video.

Fuck off Satan.

what's going on here?

Attached: wat.jpg (792x776, 171K)

How about?
>make a shit show about "evil apple" bully him to take down his videos
>spread FUD about apple's macbook camera, mistaking a common controller for a 8 gb flash chip and saying conspiracy tier shit
>insist that isn't a jew and saying that he's from italian ascent sometimes and german others
>many others
I find pretty amusing that Jow Forums still buys the Rossmann persona. Why the heck a repairman , whose bussiness is repair bad shit could hate the exact same thing that literally puts his bread on the table?

N O P O R T S
O

P
O
R
T
S

basically apple laptops can compete vs superior lenovo screen angles and people have to put them in strange positions

This part of Jow Forums has always made me wonder. Do any of you work in a corporate technical role? I've been a *nix systems engineer for going on 8 years and when presented with the option of a Windows laptop swamped with corporate policy or a 3k dollar laptop I didn't pay for I always went for the MAC.

Before the ole "just put linux on it" comes up, I've only had 1 in 5 companies allow linux on a corporate device.

>$300
>actually $550

>5 minutes
>posted 2 minutes after video linked

Androidfags are literally blind lmao

Attached: pige.png (419x419, 295K)

He bought an expensive laptop but for some reason he didn't buy an adapter

>5 minutes
Uh, yes?
>posted 2 minutes after video linked
Still not the 25 minutes it should've taken him to watch the video in its entirety.

>make a shit show about "evil apple" bully him to take down his videos
>spread FUD about apple's macbook camera, mistaking a common controller for a 8 gb flash chip and saying conspiracy tier shit
Your sources?
>insist that isn't a jew and saying that he's from italian ascent sometimes and german others
Ah, "THE JOOS", now I see.
>many others
Now you've convinced me.
>Why the heck a repairman , whose bussiness is repair bad shit could hate the exact same thing that literally puts his bread on the table?
You petty simpleton. I'm amazed you didn't call him a hater in the process. This isn't just a person making a rant about how the Apple Store wouldn't fix his Macbook - the man is literally showing you schematics and demonstrating all the hardware shortcomings he could himself. I am now convinced everyone who supports or buys Apple products suffers from cognitive dissonance.

>your sources
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4ogw7t/remember_louis_rossman_he_finds_a_4_gb_memory/
>can't distinguish 4Gbit from byte and spin a conspiracy theory because a buffer chip
youtube.com/watch?v=F7N254MTA4Q
warosu.org/g/thread/55357662#p55362863
He literally claimed that his channel would be shutdown by Apple. He retracted later,
Also, there's other tiny lies, like his inconsistent background and the whole "I used to work in a recording studio" but being clueless about the basic things that studios do, for example.
>Ah, "THE JOOS", now I see.
Hi, Shlomo! How are the shekels doing today?
>Now you've convinced me.
In honesty: I cant convince you. You are duped by Rossmann kool aid. Its fine. I'm aiming towards the indecisive.
>You petty simpleton. I'm amazed you didn't call him a hater in the process. This isn't just a person making a rant about how the Apple Store wouldn't fix his Macbook - the man is literally showing you schematics and demonstrating all the hardware shortcomings he could himself. I am now convinced everyone who supports or buys Apple products suffers from cognitive dissonance.
Or more simply: He literally wins money exploiting your hateboner towards a product.

>the joos
>Hi, Shlomo! How are the shekels doing today?
>You are duped by Rossmann kool aid
>hateboner
The majority of your post reads like a Jow Forums user starter pack. The first big conspiracy was about him confusing bits and bytes, which turns out to be literally nothing in the grand scheme of things. I don't understand what his experience at a recording studio has to do with any of this, but you brought it up for some reason. And sure, he didn't get sued - but people in his line of work did and therefore it wasn't out of the blue to assume he might be as well. I still don't understand how this negates any of it, but you're clearly either underage or will continue to think what you think no matter what others say. I surely want to continue this conversation.

Oh, Jow Forums, Jow Forums, the Jow Forums boogeyman, that will doom us!.
Its not the fact that he's confusing bits with bytes. I know you can't read shit but I hope you can understand this: He will lie and spin shit out for the views. He did it claiming that somehow, apple spies you with a 500 Megabyte sdram chip that also makes a bit of iso correction, even though Apple can spy you with cheaper alternatives. He claims to have been in a studio, but when tries to demostrate it, does shit that no one in a studio will do. That proves my point: He's a liar.
Why resort to blatant lying to attack a company that has too many flaws to attack? The only reason I can think for that is because of the show that it could make. Show made to dupe the idiots at Jow Forums and reddit throw shekels to him.
Calling me underage will not make this facts dissapear.

>machine from 2012
>used to defend current Apple

Can you point to any examples of the recording studio thing? I currently work in one myself and I'm cirious how wrong he is.