PLEASE help decode Bluetooth mystery!

Okay so my Bluetooth has been acting funny for months in my car. One time it just randomly made this loud ass buzzing noise over my car speakers and the next thing I knew, my phone was bricked. I chalked it up to the phone, as most would. After getting a new phone, approximately two months later, my Bluetooth started doing this annoying beeping pattern that can only be described as "beedaleepleepleepbeedaleepleepleeeepbeedaleep" and on and on for about the 3 minutes before the patient caller on the other end actually gets to hear me. I've noticed that the noise happens in the same areas around town. Very frustrating. So I began using an aux cord which seemed to solve the problem at first. Later.. back to beedaleep. The last time I plugged in my aux cord, I received this message. Pic related. Is this a message? Can anyone decide it? Thanks in advance and if there is a better place for me to ask I would love to be directed there.

Attached: SmartSelect_20181028-151155_WhatsApp.jpg (1440x1143, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

decode * and correction.. it was actually after I turned Bluetooth back on after unplugging the aux cord that the message was received.

Your shit's literally haunted, I don't know how to help you

You've been hacked by Russia

hope you're kidding

if I'm being a retard please let me know. can't decide if I need a whole new Bluetooth system

Bluetooth security is a joke, you're passing by an NSA bluetooth trap. No joke, your shit's been owned, OP. The random sounds and characters is the indication that the attack succeeded.

but what does that mean?

source?

Means what I said, you got tore a new bootyhole. Literal drive-by exploitation beacon.
Sorry, that's classified. :^)

directed at anyone who drives by an area? seems kind of pointless

Prototype. Soon as they work all the bugs out so as to not brick people's phones and car stereos, they'll be all over the place.

so is it someone sitting in a house?

Y'know what, just don't worry about it.
Probably just a glitch.

Jow Forums never jokes about Jow Forumshosts in the shell, you're on your own, this is too spooky.

Attached: trick-or-treat-bitch.jpg (720x960, 80K)

nah

>my Bluetooth started doing this annoying beeping pattern that can only be described as "beedaleepleepleepbeedaleepleepleeeepbeedaleep"
youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY

Did you improperly wire your aftermarket head unit?

best buy

just got this

Attached: 20181028_211632.jpg (2560x1440, 568K)

What's the device name of your phone? My head unit would be displaying the name of the phone here. Does it contain any wacky characters or fuckery?

Is that a play button?

nothing to worry about OP, just checking to make sure your BT compatible devices isn't hosting any CP on them (or calling any known drug dealers), if it's just normal pictures of yourself, family and friends I'll delete the files from my PC, I promise!

lol thanks, my mom tends to be self conscious about her appearance.