What SMS/MMS map does Jow Forums use?

Attached: SmartSelect_20181028-174716_Nova Launcher.jpg (208x182, 7K)

Textra

Textra. Very customizable, delayed sending, scheduled sending, great media support. Popup reply that fully works. Honestly can't think of a flaw.

RCS can't come quick enough to seriously make textra more master race than it already is.

Attached: 2018-10-22 18.21.53.png (1440x2560, 314K)

Android Messages with the desktop progressive web application.

>>can't think of a flaw
>>uses strictly SMS

Get fucked

The default has desktop sms and a dark theme, so I just use it. Used to use Textra.

Everyone here uses WhatsApp, so that. I know it's not SMS, but no one uses that anymore. Only thing I have on my android messages app is confirmation codes etc

>having a SIM card
Anyways, use Silence.

only braindead americans still use sms

Why? It's worse than IM in almost every way.

no idea, but it may be because they get unlimited sms and very limited data on their mobile plans

Stock one that comes with Lineage OS

Op asked for sms/mms, not the best messenger you cunt. Nice try trying to shit on answering within bounds.

Which messenger would you reccomend, I'm curious.

>SMS
Just works, and literally everyone with a cellphone can use it.
>IM apps
Great. Now I have Telegram for the 2 people who message me on that, Skype for the 3 on that, WhatsApp for a few people there, Discord with quite a few, Hangouts for 2 more people, and then a couple on Kik. Fuck this shit.

>SMS for Niggers

Attached: 79f6638dfe906a885b64e1a68608d0d058d16ead.png (378x391, 70K)

Americans use iPhones and as such they use iMessage, not SMS, for communication.

iMessage baby

*send with slam effect*

yaata

It'd be cool if everyone use telegram, just for features and ease of use/versatility. But for normie use, imessage. Vast audience and capability in a strong os.

this should be illegal

Signal. Anything else is just plain stupid.

correct answer

took long enough

Textra... mostly so I could customize appearance.

based persona 5 IM

You can just bridge everything with Riot.im, or use Facebook messenger where everyone is.

Pretty sure imessage is dominant there
It would be great if anybody I met in real life used it. The only people who I've got on it are my family because I refused to use anything else with them. Everybody uses whatsapp here.

QKSMS

Dope
What's this?

I don't really text anyone haha ha ha..

Attached: 1537838850348.jpg (480x522, 19K)

android messages. only because it was the web thing. wish I could "self host"

Used to use textra but it broke after an update about a year ago so I switched to Signal

zamorduj siÄ™