Is there a password manager that is free software that allows you to sync with your own hosted server?

Is there a password manager that is free software that allows you to sync with your own hosted server?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kemuri_haku__58b1f32e13005517904917b48ddc295a.jpg (1440x1080, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

help.bitwarden.com/article/install-on-premise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do that. With pass.

Bitwarden

Attached: 1537978628229.jpg (529x502, 44K)

seconding this, pass is very comfy and there are cross-platform frontends for it if you jump back and forth between operating systems

if you're super autistic there are even more minimal pass-inspired password managers (tpm and spm), haven't tried either of them though

KeePass can do this. In fact, you can put the database whereever you wish and sync with it as you like without running a particular server so to speak.

You want either Keepass.info (most full featured, but requires mono on Linux so some people get their panties in a bunch) or KeepassXC (much better than the older keepassx, overall a strong program but without as many features/plug-ins as potentially available for the other variant. for use on a PC. There are also compatible open source apps for Android, iOS etc.

BitWarden is set up to be a cloud based, drop in replacement for LastPass/ Dashlane etc...but open source and full privacy etc. You don';t have to use their servers and can run your own if you like

Passman.cc is rather similar but built on top of Nextcloud, so if you have/want to roll a nextcloud instance it offers a comprehensive password manager.

I'm going to look into those, thanks.

>BitWarden is set up to be a cloud based, drop in replacement for LastPass/ Dashlane etc...but open source and full privacy etc. You don';t have to use their servers and can run your own if you like
I could never get a Bitwarden server to work, do you have any better documentation?

Can't say I've run one myself.

Did you already read - help.bitwarden.com/article/install-on-premise/

Check on their site perhaps? Maybe there's someone there in the chat/forums etc.. that can give you a hand? Also, if you have $10 to spare you can probably get BitWarden themselves to walk you through it as if you grab a Premium account (which at $10 a year is just a nice thing to do to support a no bullshit FLOSS setup like this) it comes with priority support, apparently.

enpass

Yes but why would you ever sync it to a server? Just fucking keep that shit isolated and sync it your devices locally

keepass xc w/ syncthing

What the hell is the installation ID and key?
Why do I have to connect to (((their))) stuff

Damn I wish that were me

>installs Microsoft SQL Server just for a password manager
ebin :::::::::=========DDDDDDD

Attached: ae983dd69a1157ab7f7342a6037b38f10d652402_full.jpg (600x600, 33K)

keepass.

Whatcha hidin op

password, probably

I go with keepAss xD

Me on the left

poor fucking shotas, man.

me in the middle

What is wrong with firefox? Its encrypted.

this.
I have give it up to use any software to encrypt or manage your passwords. I just made a table in a txt data and save there username and password. After that I use gpg for symetric AES256 algo encrypt them. Thats it. GPG is one of a based fundamental software on the most popular linux/unix system, so you can decrypt and encrypt it always.
I just use my login datas on linux machines, so fuck it up with win.

me on the right

Pass
Basically GPG + GIT