How do you feel about Brave Browser?

How do you feel about Brave Browser?

Attached: screen_shot_2016-08-10_at_2.38.01_pm.jpg (1940x956, 79K)

bloatware

what exactly was the point of brave again?

Better than chrome, but still bloated, and no improvement in terms of keyboard accessibility. qutebrowser is where it's at.

Not mature yet but shows promise.
Also I want to see Eich get revenge on Mozilla.

Would be a decent browser if it had full real extension support. Until then it's unusable.

Good for mobile, shit on desktop

chromium fork. Except they didn't change anything except the logo.

Can confirm its great on mobile

It does now.

RC candidate exists with it and both dev and beta builds had it for the last two months

Its promising but less and less so, also the video player just keep on lagging for some reason since a week for me.

Attached: 1513470265283.jpg (1280x719, 135K)

i use brave as my main pc browser and main android browser.
no complaints on android.
starts very slow on pc, user unfriendly (browser history not easy to access if you dont know how/calculating in browser is impossible)

i came to use brave for private browsing and chrome for academic purposes.

The same way I feel about Chrome, its UI is unusable.

Does chromium have builtin adblock, script blocking, fingerprinting prevention? I don't think so.

>adblock, script blocking, fingerprinting prevention
Call me crazy, but these are exactly the kinds of features I'd want provided by open source weirdos not VC-backed CEOs.

If it is shilled on Jow Forums but nobody but gentoomen use it, it is automatically garbage.

Is anyone aware of what data this software collects on user activities, and who it passes this data to?

To satan?

> Rose McGowan approved browser
KYS

Attached: self_mutilation.jpg (274x184, 10K)

slow/glitchy

Botnet

It's shit compared to firefox, but I guess it's going to be the best chromium browser once it hits 1.0

Fine for Mobile, but switched to Chromium because webms on this site stopped working. Started using Clover anyway.

go back to Jow Forums and shill BAT Brenden, you are a total fuck up, the only thing you're good for now is milking VC money from crypto

I enjoy the idea of BAT.
The browser, right now, is just a reskinned Chrome with the Brave Shield (that is a shittier version of uBlock + Httpseverywhere).
They need to improve this shit fast.

Shit on desktop
Good on phone

Stopped using it because of Indians

how to use the embedded TOR in brave?

To make ads less annoying, that's literally it.

Although I hope it gets better than Firefox one day because I am dying to drop it

useless for PC and there's Bromite for phones

absolute bloat. emacs or netsurf are more than enough

>Bromite
another chrome clone

unirnically one of the best choices for desktop if you use the dev build with native extension support
>way faster than firefox and a little faster than chrome
>clean UI
>privacy measures built in, optional ads turned off by defaultt

But how will you complete the NuCaptcha when your score is too low?

cuck browser

just switch to GNU Icecat.

It literally says 'New private window with TOR' on the top right drop down menu doofus.

cuck browser

It was always opt-in.