Best Mouse Of All Time

>Razer Deathadder
Name a better mouse than this, you cant.
let's settle this once and for all, the best mouse of all time, what's yours Jow Forums?

Attached: Razer Deathadder.jpg (640x480, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQxw-pX4dak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

G203

Attached: 21454.jpg (676x656, 139K)

Logitech G600 for MMO and productivity in general
Zowie FK2 for fps/shooters

the same, for 5 years now

>mouse
Oh look, the retards are arguing about the "best" wrist destroyers again...

Attached: trackman-marble.png (687x600, 285K)

shit build quality with nice ergonomics and a flawless sensor
any vertical mouse with a flawless sensor and two extra sidebuttons?

not everyone is a crippled 60 year old man

Logitech G.Pro Wireless is objectively the best mouse right now, mostly because it has the best sensor. Nobody on Jow Forums realizes this because they can't afford it.

Attached: gprowireless.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>wireless

Attached: you sicken me.png (394x464, 155K)

Exactly the mouse I use. Don't even game; it's just tough to find a wired mouse that isn't super flimsy light shit.

>being a retard

>Logitech G600
sweet choice

Attached: logitech_g600.jpg (1500x1500, 94K)

Asus has some aluminium fucker that weighs like 2lb and has 8200 DPI

You could use it to beat a toddler to death and it'd still work.

oh fuck off retard, it isn't 2006 anymore. No one can tell the difference between wireless and wired anymore.

batteries

>I cant tell the difference so nobody can

Attached: laughing baldlet.jpg (412x648, 35K)

Batteries on the good ones last in the order of months, even if you use it 18hr a day for the whole period. Don't use NIMH/NiCad cells though they're all garbage compared to just normal alkaline, let alone Lithium

I don't use wireless because I plug my laptop into a USB hub on my desk, and every wireless mouse I've used doesn't wake up until I plug/unplug their little dongle manually. Or when I had a bluetooth one, it was always running out of juice. Using a wired keyboard/mouse Just Werkz.

>retard

I have this shitty mouse and the scroll wheel is broken. Fuck you.

Truly great. I've had 5-6 years and counting. All my mates stuff broke within 2 years. Love this mouse

>Name a better mouse than this, you cant.
Logitech G700. The ACTUAL greatest mouse of all time.

Science can't. Logitech's recent Wireless mice are faster than some wired mice in response times now.

Forgot pic

Attached: 50035698b.jpg (600x600, 64K)

stop overpaying
this $16 mouse is as good as $100- $150 logitech line

Attached: a4tech-bloody v7m.jpg (355x355, 16K)

Finalmouse classic ergo 2

G603
>One of the best sensors on the market
>Extremely power efficient
>Wireless with No gaymer shit and good ergonomics
>Not too heavy, can take out one battery to reduce weight
>Great price
You cannot find a better mouse than this

Attached: G603-mouse-threequarter.jpg (3000x2000, 328K)

Deathadder is the best mouse I've ever used, gread shape, good clicks, nice and soft wheel.
But it's build quality is utter fucking garbage. I've had two DAs and both started doubleclicking within a year, and I treat my stuff with extreme care. You can use a "fix" for that, and I did, but it will only slightly prolong the inevitable.
Razer is garbage for progamers that get new hardware every other month for free from their sponsors, not for people who have to actually buy their stuff and use it for a while.

Using a G400s now, the shape isn't good and the wheel is loud, hard, requires a lot of force to click and doesn't always snap in the steps correctly when scrolling. But at least it works, a few years in and no sign of it kicking the bucket anytime soon.

Apparently the new #1 mouse for gamers that kicked the Deathadder to place 2 is the Zowie EC2A. It'll probably be superseded by the EC2B, which is said to have a slippery case which is an instant NOPE. Made that experience with the Deathadder Black, it was slippery like an iceblock, you could barely grip it properly, much less lift it. So awkward to touch I threw it away within an hour of getting it.

I had a deathadder for a long time time but like everyone is this thread says the build quality its really bad and my left click quit on me. I have the g403 wireless now and it hasn't given me any trouble. I do miss the size of the deathadder but i've gotten used to the Logitech.

Attached: g403.jpg (330x450, 7K)

>Wired
>2018

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

>allowing nsa to hack mouse firmware because your mouse isn't airgapped

Fuck wireless

Good goy, keep battery jew in business

G502 is objectively the best mouse ever made and you cannot prove me wrong

Attached: 1540579877425.jpg (750x1199, 82K)

>shit build quality
stop being such a hamfisted autist or learn to solder on new switches when you break yours with your tard tantrums

It took me much longer to get used to the g502 than when I used a g500, but after all this time, I can agree. Im still butthurt my g500 started having cord issues, but Im glad I upgraded. Also, before I bought g502 I tried two Razer mice, mamba and deathadder, they're fucking godawful and Razer is a gaymer meme

Attached: 51mhGA02W5L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 14K)

Just got the DA elite and it’s fucking sweet. Hope it won’t start double clicking in a month tho

How can you even complain about gaymer memes and post that gaymer aberration?

shut the fuck up, you are extremely low iq

to be fair to it, out of a lot of gaymer memes, its definitely more functional than a lot of them

The fucking switches on this mouse break so fucking easily. Razer use shitty cheap AF omron switches. I had one, left click switch died, bought another, died again, so replaced the switch, it died again. So I just got a G203, no problems.

This

My g500 had cord issues too. I "repaired" it multiple times, it ended up with a huge fucking hole where the cord would usually come out of the mouse because of all the soldering I had done, I had to enlarge it. I miss this mouse, it was great.

I loved mine until the scroll wheel broke after a year

I haven't used enough of them to decide which one is the best. And yes, I unironically used the rat because it was a gift. And it was shit like everyone said.

Attached: 1529653563859.jpg (1778x532, 136K)

I've had my Deathadder for going on 6 years now, never had an issue.
>Before that I had the logitech g500 which was the most ergonomic mouse ive ever had but unforunately the QC wasnt good on mine and it died after 2 years.
> Also, the weights they put in it were stupid but everything other than that was top tier.

>I remember back in 2011 I had a frost-mage twink in WoW that I had basically ever slot BiS and I would queue RBGs and literally one shot people without touching the keyboard by programming all of the spells to the mouse. Some of the best times of my life ;_;
Now WoW, and my life are both shit. Wow this took a dark turn

G600 a best

Indeed.

I love Razer Deathadders, but they fucking break all the time.
Had it happen in as little as 3 months, after 6 months and after a year.

It's annoying me so much that I'll probably try a Logitech G403 the next time it breaks.

So annoyed and frustrated by that, that I'll go for a

I like the razer naga chroma.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Doesnt your thumb press the buttons accidentally

t. brainlet

God I wish that were me

No. I mainly use the buttons for a calculator and to change weapons and maps in cs

got a rival 600, it looks gay as fuck but is the best mouse I’ve had so far.

What should I keep and what should disregard?

Attached: 1517720797414.jpg (1314x230, 138K)

checked

also no, I can't name a better mouse, mine is the razer deathadder too

Help me find a new mouse Jow Forums. I need something to replace my Logitech G500s, and it has to have at least 3 thumb buttons but not 12.

These are the options that I've found so far. I appreciate any advice or additional mice that I should consider.

Attached: mouse.jpg (2395x2500, 977K)

>three side buttons
for what purpose

Attached: repentzoomer.png (443x455, 161K)

*sips*

ahhh. those were better times

Attached: irlboomeralt.jpg (602x552, 155K)

One is bound to Ctrl+W to close tabs. I open a ton of new tabs while browsing hentai and would like to quickly close them with one hand.

Attached: 2018-10-29-193645_grim.png (2491x1171, 1M)

Attached: serveimage (14).jpg (296x500, 13K)

That sounds like a dangerous key for normal usage.

>he doesn't have a beyblade mounted on the side of his mouse

Attached: 2018-10-29-193740_grim.png (2059x1057, 945K)

what is Ctrl+Shift+T

How to get 6000 FPS and 500 hz?

The difference is hitting three keys purposefully and accidentally hitting the key on your mouse.

Attached: 2018-10-29-194146_grim.png (1964x1080, 608K)

True enough. I've been using this bind for 6 years though and it's not something that happens often.

are these the same shape? i'm a fan of the g400s and looking to upgrade to either mice.
g502 looks dumb as shit but it's a pretty good mouse, my only complaints beside the aesthetic are its elongated shape and braided cable.

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-10-29 22-49-58.png (982x424, 133K)

Best post in this thread

absolute brainlet

what im using currently is the corsair harpoon. it seems nice so far

Attached: Corsair-harpoon-rgb-featured-800x634[1].jpg (800x634, 36K)

The mx518 has been the best mouse on the market for almost a decade

It was so perfect. I miss it, I feel like the g500 has a certain feel that makes it easy/perfect to grip, I have found my grip on the g602, but it seems slightly inconsistent if you know what I mean

Basilisk.

It is horrifically overpriced. Logitech should've ditched the G Pro (since the G203 invalidates it) and priced the GPW where the G pro currently is.

Feels cheap and has a sensor that a chink mouse from 2009 can beat.

The sensor captures 6000 frames a seconds, nothing wrong with that specifically. What's wrong is just that the update rate is only 500Hz.

zowie fk2

Holy shit, are you me? Litteraly same.

This is so hot.

what's the current best sensor right now?

Mionix Naos 7000, Logitech MX master, Microsoft intellimouse

For gaming, I don't think there is one. It really is the top-tier mouse. It's a shame the mousewheel gives up after a year or two. But that's planned obsolescence for you.

It heavy, my custom g502 is better

>Blocks your path

Attached: img_20171022_102437501897126[1].jpg (2000x1496, 465K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

asus mx518

Attached: 518.jpg (900x701, 53K)

>Razer
>ctrl+f "Roccat Kone"
>no results
shit thread

to the successful life

Best wireless mouse coming through
Only 60 dollars
No latency
Uses double AA batteries that last weeks or months
Lighter than most wired mice
Simple design and non gaymer look

Attached: 26-197-308-Z01.jpg (640x480, 17K)

it only uses ONE battery. how the fuck do you praise this mouse and don't know this?

youtube.com/watch?v=wQxw-pX4dak

You have little hands.

>it only uses ONE battery. how the fuck do you praise this mouse and don't know this?
I mistyped homo
Double A or AA battery

G305 is truly the savior of mice.

Attached: 1400768188465.gif (271x200, 973K)