Five rejection emails for internships over the past week

>five rejection emails for internships over the past week
Why can’t I just get an interview

Attached: 4E5A7B92-8A83-4BDF-A247-619BDFA233B4.png (300x300, 68K)

just be yourself bro

you'll need to apply to jobs like customer support in order to get experience for better jobs

Kekked

look the manager in the eye and give him a firm handshake

I have 4 years of experience with customer service

Work on a project or two and throw it on GitHub
Lower your standards and apply to every tech company in your area, eventually one of them take you.

What if you're doing an online course and have no tech companies within 800 miles?

Then apply and move there.

over the email

>have no tech companies within 800 miles
Then you're studying the wrong shit to be honest. You should've been a cow vet or a farmer instead. Bad decisions man.

tie on
suit buttoned
throw em a wink
you're on your way to success

now got get em bucko

Attached: 1536369397364.jpg (468x589, 226K)

real answer is be Jewish and have jew connections

Go flip burgers you fucking failure

>multiple emails from recruiters a day wanting me to interview
>they all want me to move to a shit city like NYC or sf

Why is life so cruel?

Intership application season was September.

Are you white?

I’ve been applying since September and there are new listings each week so that’s not true.

>customer support

Attached: 1540451275968.png (1440x1557, 738K)

I sent 50 applications out and only got 2 interviews, you're 1/10th the way, and I never once came on Jow Forums to bitch. Grow a spine.

I got a kick ass internship too.

You have to spam applications, its a numbers game

I've been sending resumes for over 6 years now without so much as a call for an interview. If I can't get a job by the end of the year I think I'm just going to commit suicide by strapping bombs to my car and ramming into the last tech company that rejects me.

Don't screencap this.

Attached: punished akko.png (500x670, 303K)

Just 5? I got 30 till I landed something.

Stop bitching and just keep pushing.

>internship
>being a literal slave

We have job thread on Jow Forums every other day. Post your resume to get some feedback.

Also: Come on folks, you know that there are more professional Jow Forumsentlemen than there are professionals on other boards. This is Jow Forums, and if you ask for help, you will get it.

>Try to quietly apply for a job on Linkedin
>Suddenly get swarmed my hundreds of punjabi recruiters that to spam my resume to hundreds of tech companies

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (500x478, 114K)

>he gets rejection emails
not even a fucking response here in houston

Attached: 1425017046545s.jpg (250x248, 5K)

>project
>gpa
>diversity
>research
You only need one desu

>After ((((((((((((((((carefully))))))))))))))))) reviewing your application we made the ((((((((((((((((((((difficult)))))))))))))))))))))) decision to move on to other candidates. We'll ((((((((((((((((((((((keep)))))))))))))))))))))))) your resume on file if we ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((find)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) another position that matches your resume.
>send from [email protected]

I swear to god if I ever see an HR person on the street I'll fill them with more lead than a children's toy made in China.

Attached: Dr Kill.jpg (540x586, 122K)

i somehow got an internship for 2 months. now my linkedin page is visited by recruiters every now and then. i don't even know how i ended up in that internship.

You need to aggressively market yourself.
Study marketing.

thanks dad

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. Go straight for programming internships OP, I had 4 by the time I was done with college.

I don't even get a reply for most of my letters. While I'm fairly certain they are well written.