You have 10 seconds to make a dumb excuse about why you're not using Manjaro

you have 10 seconds to make a dumb excuse about why you're not using Manjaro

Attached: 1539357208054.png (1202x1009, 278K)

I use Arch

My workplace uses rpm and zypper so I just use opensuse now

>My workplace
then use it at home

I'm not a transsexual meth addict.

so you use windows 10?

not a fan of partial updates

I know how to install Arch.

>I use Arch btw

too much gay UI.

cause i don't wanna

>gay UI versus autistic tranny command line

>be manjaro
>claim to be rolling
>kernel comes as an LTS
>security, DE and other updates delayed for up to 2 weeks
>has version numbering
>normies use it because they can't type some easy to follow commands in tty but claim how good Arch wiki is

Absolute state of normiefags.

I like my Mac with Mojave installed.

t. windows faggot

all the faggots and trannies use loonix

I have more than two functioning brain cells.

tell me literally a package that is on Manjaro OFFICIAL repositories but not on Debian's or Fedora's. Then we talk about it.
Say we are there, there are as much packages on Manjaro (stolen and broken arch packages by pajeet) as there are on Red Hat/Debian. Then this packages are even more bloated and has been proven, libraries are bundled together with the program you want to install so it wastes more space. Ok arguably you don't care because hard drives are about 1TB starting from like 40 or less bucks, still doesn't imply this is better in any way; and if they can't do shared libraries it also talks about how they mantain their packages, they probably do shit testing as does Ubuntu when taking from Debian testing; the difference is, Debian testing is actually tested for at least 7 days and most bugs are by then worked out or is not pushed. Whereas arch devs are literally compiling on default options from git lastest release on every software 10 minutes after it's launched. It's okay if you need to test with the lastest software your own program. But exactly what else would be the point? The system is going to break twice a year for saying the least, most people don't even upgrade on Arch, they just fucking reinstall the system if some time has passed. Which loses the point of a rolling release, it's suposed to be installed once and be done. Debian can be installed once and the next upgrade to the next version is gonna be a normal upgrade, no need to reinstall. Same for Fedora since like 20 or so, even OpenPEPE can do that. Lmao.
kys

you have three? if you had an actual fully functioning brain, you'd be able to customize Win10 Enterprise to suit your needs

I prefer Kubuntu minimal install.

Enjoy your Steam and Skype though proprietard

Manjaro also has a minimal install you cuck

>hurr I can disable windows services without windows telling me to fuck off
you literally can't disable shit on windows. you take it up your ass as it is or it will break

Debian's repos are years behind. They are "stable" but they don't have the latest essential features.

>what is group policy edit
brainlet can't figure out windows lmao

Accidentally fucked my install by turning on Timeshift and then, once it used all my disk space, trying to delete the backups manually (it wouldn't let me in the app).

Turns out the backups were mounted and running, and it's fucked. Data is all still there, though. Moving to OpenSUSE, my preferred.

Fedora is more stable and has the same kernel.

> Can't type some easy to follow commands

Arch isn't a formula, you have to pick what you want for everything. Manjaro sets you up with its own defaults.

I am too much of a brainlet for bash and openSUSE had YaST

>hurr years behind
lastest stretch was released on july this year retard, and stretch originally was released a year ago. It can't possibly be even 2 years behind.
Also that's on stable, testing gets proper maintenance. More so than Manjaro. People literally run testing for years on their laptops with no problems. Testing has at least 7 days old packages, that's good since they are tested. You can pull it before if you want by installing from unstable or experimental, like firefox.
But again, this new shiny software meme is retarded.

>implying it works
lol, at least try

Because I don't run server software (Linux) on my personal computer, neither should you faggots.

Attached: vicky 2.jpg (540x960, 48K)

Because muh dick is up yer mums bum

>too brainlet to make things work
>blame the software
kek

i dont want to

arch is already installed

idk why anyone would want to use manjaro, arch literally installs in under 15 mins and it's just copy-pasting from the wiki

see

Because Gentoo is superior

>But again, this new shiny software meme is retarded.
Until you need that one new version and have to build it yourself which is fine until you realize Debian's version of Clang is far behind the current version which is required, so you have to build a new version of Clang and then try again only to realize it's not just Clang, it's various libraries, too, and you give up wondering why you fell for the Debian meme. Or that Debian's version of was built without 5 button support for some reason and so all of its ncurses software doesn't have scroll down.

Because Fedora and Debian works for me

if they did, you wouldn't need both

> Or that Debian's version of was built without 5 button
Ncurses. I accidentally a word.

kek, literally my experience with debian

Attached: 678967985.jpg (1440x1380, 377K)

>Manjaro
Flavour of the month Linux distros never interested me.

>why you're not using Manjaro
2 simple reasons : rolling releases and systemd.

Umm more like flavour of the year, sweaty

>flavour of the year
"Look, it's the same systemd crap as everyone else but we put a shiny installer on it!"

stability
hardware support
bloat
> dumb

There's literally nothing wrong with systemd

> fedora
> stable

Attached: 1535420967011.png (500x516, 109K)

Another zero day was found, so there's that.

Debian for my VPS
Fedora for my computers

>There's literally no reason I would want to run systemd
Fixed that for you.

It faster.

my debian system is set up and working and does everything I want and I don't need whatever bullshit default desktop manjaro comes with. now fuck off

Enjoy your broken init scripts then, sweaty

shouldn't you be playing fortnite?

Because Manjaro is like an orange.
The skin looks friendly on the outside
But like an orange, when you try to pull back the skin (manjaro), you get squirted in the eyes with burning juices (arch)

Attached: npcdroid.jpg (533x539, 14K)

what's wrong with a rolling release for desktop?

>retarded robot phone bad
>buy aplel plz
there's literally nothing wrong with arch

not debian

not him but this post is cancer.

Attached: 1527281853607.jpg (500x380, 58K)

this, and I'm the one who started defending Debian. Testing should be okay but it occasionally has a package behind that you have to get from unstable which makes it overall less stable than just Ubuntu. So what would you use instead? Fedora? I've been using centos since I had those problems with debian, which has newer compilers than debian because they at least care to have something useful.
Or would you advice Ubuntu? Heck even Arch? Also since I want to learn about networks and shit I could use kali, on my experience is even more trouble free than Ubuntu.

because void is better

>Because I love the simplicity of arc-

Attached: 1535834228906.jpg (720x532, 65K)

Patrician's choice approved by Linus Torvalds himself

I use my machine for actual work so I run Ubuntu

>amazon(tm)

wat

I use ChromeOS. The superior Linux.

It's not on the list of FSF-approved distros, so I use Parabola instead

Attached: serveimage.jpg (580x346, 38K)

FSF approved are bullshit: Debian can be fully free and their nonfree repo is clearly marked with no mistaking it yet that are not approved. Also, libertybsd is still not fsf approved.

It shouldn't have a non-free repo at all

I use Windows

It is often required to get graphics, audio and network hardware to function.

I don't need anything to unsquash my file system, thank you. This looks like a virus to me. I will be telling everyone I know to never install Linux now that you've shown me what it is. Thanks for the tip!

Bloat

Attached: 1540858034422.png (1366x768, 97K)

I'm using it, but I kind of want to move away from it, because it's missing some stuff(like gnash) but I have yet to successfully set up GPU passthrough on any other distro.

>libertybsd is still not fsf approved.
Because it is about GNU, not BSD.

Windows 10 confirmed

>gnash
Is the git version on AUR not good enough?

It never compiled for me.