All i have around pc-wise is this fuxking clunker, can it run anything at all with its current specs? Ik its garbage...

acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6067;-;Aspire

all i have around pc-wise is this fuxking clunker, can it run anything at all with its current specs? Ik its garbage, but it was a gift and the person who bought it for me is tech illiterate.

Attached: desktop-acer-aspire-axc-704-mo6aprocesador-intel-celeron-D_NQ_NP_789515-MLM25259169037_012017-F.jpg (639x479, 27K)

>Celery N3050
>65 watt PSU

You can play old emulators if you're lucky.

IKR, blows ass.

install a lightweight distro on it and rice the fuck out of it.
There are anons here with autism so strong they shitpost with 13 year old laptops

Ricing? Not too familiar with the term. Plus Never really touched lunix, and idk if I'd have the time to learn it. Would it improve performance on this absolute toaster?

>Would it improve performance on this absolute toaster?
absolutely
install ubuntu mate and watch it fly

>Watch it fly
But lots of games are neglecting lunix support, what's playable?

>games
grow up, user
the only 'games' you should be playing are IRL Get Money and IRL Get Pussy

Pretty much every indie game
Payday 2
other random-ass stuff I dunno look it up, gaymer

>soldered ram
Use it as an HTPC, otherwise donate it.

Ight cool, looks like that might be the plan when I get the time to sit down and figure it out

>Celeron N3050 (Dual-core 1.60 GHz)
>4 GB DDR3L
>500 GB HDD
>65W PSU
That's some weak 5 year old cheap laptop-tier hardware you've got there user. And I'm not even kidding, the N3050 is a low-end laptop chip.

You can't expect to be able to do much beyond playing 10 year old games on it anyway. If you absolutely want to game on that toaster you're best of looking through the catalog of old SNES/MAME/emulator games, they will run fine on it.

As for "its current specs", I have bad news for you: the only upgrade you could do to it would be to replace the HDD with a SSD. Which would give you a speed-up and you can always use the SSD in another system later. That machine has NOTHING you can use as a basis for a new system and there's also no room for upgrading it. The PSU is too weak to add a GPU, the case itself is shit, the motherboard can't be used for anything, you can't replace the CPU on it.. just use it as is as long as you feel you have to to respect whoever gave you that piece of trash.

That's not a bad idea Either.

Use it as a home media center

Or a general home server. If you can fit a couple hard drives and an SSD in there it would actually be a great use for it.

Where did they even buy it from, I can't find it for sale anywhere. Unfortunately user it's not going to run shit. It should be able to handle general browsing/watching/downloading shit, but no real gaming aside from pre-2005 games.

Well thewy got it for me after my pc broke recently. Anyone have a good budget PC that is actually decent that they know of? Could use the replacement.

You can use it to beat some sense into whoever bought that abomination

user......Muh Thinkpad is an X60s.

Cringe and soipilled

literally over a decade old

oof