How does Jow Forums like new reddit design?

How does Jow Forums like new reddit design?

Attached: redd5t.png (1574x791, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2637622
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's shit

fuck off reddit

Can someone actually tell me the point of going to r/Jow Forums instead of coming here?

looks real original

They honor us yet we have not any regard for this let alone tribute on our own part?

go back

its literally frog posters trying to get upboats

Go back there.

>posts on Jow Forums
>screencaps own post to put on reddit
>gets upboats

to learn the ways of the oldfag

Is Jow Forums4chan literally npc: the subreddit

I don't know what their motivations for this garbage is, but it's clear that they're the #1 source for all of the easily baited and trolled newfaggots we've been getting for the past 2 years on every board.

People getting unironically ass inflamed on every board in either direction about a specific president was unimaginable in 2015.

Anyone who uses that meme is one. Any meme that originated from Jow Forums and Jow Forums more specifically immediately gets posted to Reddit, twitter, Facebook and other Normie forums.The golden age of Jow Forums memes is gone, the smoldering pyre of memetic flames that fueled it are now ash, consumed by the very memes that once nourished it. Memeticly speaking, this site is a shell of its former self, the stagnant aura of its ancient brilliance is all that keeps it going now.

You must of not been here in 2008 or 2012.
newfag.

Jow Forums never changes.
lurk moar

I was here in 2012 fellow newfag
people shitposted about ron paul "you could have stopped it" all the time and king nigger, but we all knew it was shitposting from start to finish.

Here, we have retards who get so rectally ravaged that they will unironically argue with each other about their choice of identity politics any time any where.

Literally take a peak at the archives and you’ll see how much the site has changed. The biggest boards are filled with normies and even fucking boomers come on this site now. Only the smaller more niche boards are still usable.

Go back archy

sadly, Jow Forums is actually one of the better ones.
t. Jow Forums regular, ex-/mu/, Jow Forums, /fa/
call me a fag but the 3 other ones have gone to shit. Jow Forums is host to some pretty productive discussion and decent senses of humor, relatively at least.

Newfag detected

>normies
nice Facebook word, normalfag

install gentoo

did you go to the /fa/ Meetup? Is that why you left

This is relevant to Jow Forums but still.

Attached: 1540612746864.png (942x1250, 405K)

desu normie was an Jow Forums word before it was appropriated. Now even fucking boomers use it which is sad.

Faggots like all of reddit. I was standing in line at publix trying to gey tendies and a numale was in front of me on his phone reddit posting and i almost took the mossburg shockwave out from under my fedora and wasted him

>t. only been here since Jow Forums was a thing
fuck off back to

:^)

;^)

r/greentext is much more popular than r/Jow Forums now fyi. Greentext stories have become very popular outside Jow Forums; there are dedicated youtube and instagram channels for them too. People scour the boards looking for them. Sometimes they post their own shitty greentext here just to screenshot and take it back because they don't know they can just use inspect element.

Attached: 1512634029797.jpg (724x462, 24K)

return

Today people use > outside email or imageboards in Facebook,Chats apps.

and it's very unlikely they know it was meant for quoting

Attached: 1519482415952.png (776x1268, 406K)

literally Hiro can sue them

You know it's honestly impressive that they managed to make the layout so thoroughly worse. The old Reddit layout was such a travesty of web design but the new one is such a clusterfuck. Overdesigned so much that basic navigation is a chore

Where are all my sage niggas at?

fucking pathetic karma farmers, those people need recognition through upvotes tied to a username

Fuck off.

It's like a nice 'best of' archive, and it's been blacklisted from the trending page or something like that because 4chanz are evil
I for one go there every week to see what's going on on other boards, also i had completely missed huge cock loli desktop guy and I saw him tnx to reddit

Attached: 73adq48o5rt11.jpg (2000x910, 575K)

My fucking sides

>Jow Forumsbabies thinking they're oldfags

Attached: 1518888617839.jpg (250x241, 7K)

In poland there is a book full of green text stories made by normies.

God i hate those normies why they have to steal everything from us reeeeeeeee

They have such a fascination with it, even the most garbage ones.

I suppose fear could be why.

Attached: 1526898868989.png (563x231, 37K)

4chinzs is the western world's number 1 source of memez but the hacker known as Jow Forums is here with his army of trolls so ppl don't wanna coem here obvs so they go to reddit to get teh memez.

Jow Forums is dangerous, you'll probably get hacked if you go there

Pretty based
and dare I say...
Redpilled

>normie
oh the irony

>he posts the reddit frog
>2015 newfag insulting the 2016 newfags for being new
How far we've fallen.

No, it's just the epic Jow Forums subbreddit!

Attached: 1536572898346.png (400x226, 33K)

shitposting for le epik upboad xDDD

Go back.

10/10

Attached: tdy_take_norm_150721.today-vid-canonical-featured-desktop.jpg (1042x586, 50K)

epic post based redpilled screencaped and upvoted

You get the funniest moments collected in one spot. No need to waste 5 hours a day on this place just to breathe sharply out your nose once or twice.

You absolutely must go back.

fuck outta here, dumb redditor

Jow Forums is Jow Forums with consumerism nowadays.

Jow Forums circa 2016 was the final nail in the coffin for this shithole. It's just full of retarded kekistani zoomers and neocon dick-sucking boomers now.

>/mu/, Jow Forums, /fa/
Those were always faggot trash. You are the reason Jow Forums is shit nowadays.

>using their shit memes
Yes, Jow Forums is basically reddit on steroids, I mean, most of them are literal redditors from /thedonald/. Good thing there are boards like /vr/ and /diy/ they'll never be able to touch, there's hope.

Jow Forums was always shit, tourist

Getting THIS triggered by someone belittling your safe space

LMAOing at your life *dabs*

Attached: 1509300616396.gif (500x281, 1.4M)

It was fun around 2015-2016, then this consumerism and political fueled brand wars started and ruined everything.
>tourist
lol, I've browsing this place since the exactly moment moot created it.

yeah, I was a 14 year old once too.

ITT: zoomers

I guess it's kinda like a community curated list of the funniest stuff posted here. Or that's what I assume people use it for.

To find out why the site is down.

>be me
>poopy in the ass
>hahaha! poopy in the ass!
>get weird looks
>poop ass
>all poop ass
Post this on reddit and edit the non greentext out. I guarantee a minimum of 200 upboats.

Attached: opabinia.jpg (1300x1300, 129K)

There's the official blog and twitter for that

Both are basically unused.

Who is this semen demon?

>The golden age of Jow Forums memes
praise kek XD

The blog tells automatically if it's down and what's down and the twitter is for announcements. Better than a bunch of literal retards screaming at each other what they think the problem is.

>r/greentext
holy shit, I got cancer from posts there. Are all these stories from Jow Forums?

Sage

>NPC meme on top
Now I know what people spam this meme

Attached: intro-1517588825.jpg (780x440, 34K)

And yet here you are

Why do redditors always use the analogy of digging through shit to find one diamond in reference to Jow Forums?
Even on a board like Jow Forums there is a lot to laugh at, and I think that holds true for most boards not counting Jow Forums and maybe Jow Forums

I wonder what it's like to be despised by a website of pedos, weebs and nazis and in return worship them entirely?

Attached: 1515701897663.jpg (500x375, 40K)

Isn't Jow Forums a tribute to reddit?

>huge cock loli
I am genuinely curious where he'd find that. A google search of JADF brought me nothing close to that.

Reddit is a content aggregation site. So by going there you get the best of Jow Forums without wading through the oceans of piss to find some good nuggets like you have to here.

user... I'm genuinely curious how long you've been on this site for if you think a "huge cock loli" is so difficult to find.

>>You get the funniest moments collected in one spot.
Wrong, you get unfunny staged crap.

Attached: file.png (406x594, 152K)

>user said user said user posted
what a bunch of cucks

I was talking about that exact one on his laptop, not huge cock lolis in general.

it's super easy to farm reddit karma on there. create a bait thread, take a screenshot of the replies, edit the picture in your favor, post it, rake in all the upvotes and reddit gold.

Oh yeah, the "reddit approved" content. I'll pass.

Everyone except people from reddit, hate reddit.
Don't kid yourself newfriend.

>content aggregation
This is why no one likes reddit. Zero original content.

>reddit build incel meme ,Jow Forums the reddit board

It has some, but obviously not in a subreddit dedicated specifically to content from another website

I've been here since 2006
fuck off.

>missing the joke
Jow Forums is reddit retard.

From the looks of this thread, Jow Forums is reddit.

Took 10 seconds on gelbooru
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2637622

This isn't your fucking shitty-ass joke website. Fuck off.