This is bad... What will you do when NVIDIA goes out of business?

This is bad... What will you do when NVIDIA goes out of business?

Estimated: Under three months until NVIDIA goes out of business

Attached: 1513319297176.png (1272x840, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?client=firefox-b&q=NVDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Show me 5y

Shit I must have spent 40 hours trying to get OBS to record video games with audio properly. Countless tear filled days as a kid trying to record high FPS gameplay.

NVIDIA shadowplay did it correctly the first time i installed it. I was amazed at it too. Video compression was also in tiny file sizes, i mean they were big 1G files for 20mins of gameplay not 10G files. NVIDIA is the real life pied piper

>3 months

Intel is fucking up way more often than nvidia and they are still around after 2 years of ryzen and 3 years of skylake refreshes.

Because stupid goys will keep buying them. The people who buy incel and novideo are way too loyal for either company to ever go down.

Why do you guys see everything linearly?

just zoom out bro...................

Attached: 20181030_204610.png (1080x1080, 79K)

>when NVIDIA goes out of business?
wont happen, retards keep giving away mortgage payments in exchange for their defective (doesnt even last a week) rebranded shit

we can only hope.

it wont happen though.

buy goyim

Attached: 1538086103908.png (541x41, 5K)

jezus that nosedive

is amazon finally kill?

Attached: amzn.jpg (650x600, 45K)

amazon will be fine
"too big to fail"

Why is this happening?

RTX 2K series are hot garbage, overpriced, and everyone is realising that the ship is on fire, and jumping overboard.

The fire was most likely caused by Fermi

Attached: Thonk.gif (498x498, 886K)

Incoming recession

Isn't the market diving in general?

But I thought AMD was dieing not based Nvidia

I remember this board duing the InElite shitposting days, great times

This Have you people not been looking at NASDAQ and the DOW? Everything's falling.

Yup.

Not a recession but chink spies.

>Company becomes media whore.
>Marketing and paying off reviewers and tech sites.
>INNHOVATION.
>Stock goes up.
>Fast forward.
>Company isn't actually doing shit.
>Stock goes down.

>he thinks big tech companies will sink just because shills from the other brand said so
(lol

AMD was worth next to nothing and they survived for a decade being Intel and Nvidia's punching bag

Now in 2018 you have AMD fanboys thinking that their resurgence in the CPU market will bring down the le ebil joowish Intel when they have billions behind them; much less bringing down le ebil Noovideo

I'm surprised Nvidia's stock in dropping from the RTX cards alone, they are so overpriced that most of the 2080s aren't even selling out on most manufacturers websites.

>nvidia makes more money than ever
>crashes
>amd makes more money than ever
>crashes
Someone please nuke the stock market

>The fire was most likely caused by Fermi
Nice

RTX2000 series is old news.
It was meant to release more than a year ago but bitcoin craze made Nvidia to delay the release.
That's why they aren't that much better than previous gen.

Not bad when you go all in with nvidia puts

Attached: LZaaccY.jpg (640x1136, 43K)

The stock isn't dropping because of RTX cards, it's dropping because everything else on NASDAQ is dropping, too. Next shareholder report in the middle of November is going to be interesting, though, due the sales problems after the whole Bitcoin market crashed down. Nvidia is still incredibly profitable in terms of earnings per share - that's why their stock price is still that high.

Considering the RTX 2000 series is made of meme cores, housefires, price gouging and barely any performance increases, Nvidia needs to bring the GTX 3000 series on 7nm to get another game changer.

BUY THE DIP

>Jow Forums
>Buy high sell low.

I wish I had money to invest in companies

>stock market corrects, zoomers who never seen a correction panics
the market has more than one direction and there's plenty of short ETFs you can hold while it does

>RTX 2K series are hot garbage, overpriced, and everyone is realising that the ship is on fire
The market is correcting. It has absolutely nothing to do with individual companies product launches or anything like that. Markets go down when sellers are more aggressive than buyers. That's all that matters.

Catching a falling knife can hurt you.

oops

Buy their shares, or nvidia themselves will buyback their shares. Their profit margins are bigger than pretty much any company in existence, more than intel apple or any major corp.

They're going to absolutely destroy the market this holiday season because AMD still doesn't have a proper response for even their last gen cards. Every single review site right now is calling the RTX20 series overpriced while saying what a bargain the geforce 10 series is. Think about that for a second nvidia is going to sell last gen cards from fully a mature node at full retail markup because there are no other options for gamers.

based on current rates of change in the length of a day, we should have eternal darkness by June, or eternal daylight depending on your hemisphere. It's an extinction level event

THANK YOU AMERICA FOR CREATING THE TECH BUBBLE

Nvidia Cloud
The bee's knees

>the absolute state of mind

A factual sate of mind. Everything I said is objectively verifiable.

Not everyone is in the bubble.

Attached: 1540912330620.png (779x723, 55K)

>Every single review site right now is calling the RTX20 series overpriced while saying what a bargain the geforce 10 series is.

Well, that's one way to clear the inventory build up from the Bitcoin crash. And if the 7nm AMD GPUs are going to be competitive (unlikely, but who knows), they can still drop the price on the 20 series.

It's just doing a correction to a less memeish value.

Plummeting now that shitcoin has collapsed

The reported stock buildup from the mining crash was 1 million extra GPU's. Nvidia sells around 9 million GPU's on average every quarter...... all they have to do is cut production this quarter by 10 percent.. which they were going to do anyways to divert resources to RTX 20 series.

Mark my words, nvidia will probably have record profits this holiday season from selling old tech.

Attached: jpr_q3_2016_GPU_SHIPMENTS_NVDA.png (678x464, 13K)

> Nvidia stock already up over 8% today

Were there any news to cause this? Or is it just the market being the market?

Just the market, it dipped too hard and now rebounded. Go to finviz visualizer > maps it becomes really obvious how the sector is doing

/thread

OBS supports Nvenc you mongoloid.

>every tech company is crashing and burning
>Intel is raking in record profits

Can't wait to build my full Intel PC with an Intel graphics card

Attached: 1540928978510.png (788x1270, 97K)

lol

Attached: tumbling down.png (625x522, 34K)

all these fucking retards on 'ere were screaming to buy amd two weeks ago. That went well. (its over 40% down since). Youre all-in invested in exactly the right place at present user. Sit back on the sidelines and relax, open a cold one and watch the blood and tears flow.

google.com/search?client=firefox-b&q=NVDA

NVDA is at $203

FAGGOT OP BTFO

>Tfw brainlet and can't into options
Reee

> all these fucking retards on 'ere were screaming to buy amd two weeks ago.

You would have to be a special retard to do that. AMD is currently pretty close to the SMA 200, but then again, the next support levels are around 14$ and 10$. I don't think we're back to mean yet. If it dips to 10$, it might be a good buy, though.

Attached: bubble evolution.jpg (1322x886, 132K)

Get this double dubs a check

Economy is showing 5-8 yr out recession signals. Check them fed reserve news

Brainlet here. How does "selling" work? Who's buying your shit once the whole thing collapses?

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)