Which one does Jow Forums prefer and why?

Which one does Jow Forums prefer and why?

Attached: google-drive-vs-dropbox-vs-amazon-cloud-drive-vs-microsoft-onedrive-battle.jpg (920x495, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

home.zoolz.co.uk/100gb-free-lifetime/
home.zoolz.co.uk/3tb-lifetime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None

an unlimited google drive organizational account addon from ebay + CryFS/VeraCrypt/a higher level system that transparently encrypts yer meme backups is pretty comfy. and cheap. I personally prefer either self hosting my ~cloud infrastructure~ or using backblaze b2 (an s3 clone that's like 5 times cheaper)
t. someone who despises google

Make your own.

External hard disc faguit.

Dumb choice in current year

Main benefit sof cloud drive is collaboration with others (business) and ease of access

I think he wants remote file access over the internet.

AWS S3

Cheap, secure, non-botnet.

iCloud Drive because i am an apple fag. Needed more space to upload photos to cloud and I paid for a bit of space there. So why not using it

the only sane option there is, your taste in software is shit

Attached: logo-text-128.png (468x128, 19K)

I like Google drive

Sharex.

Why did you even try to ask this over and over again

Nextcloud.

Self hosted, works on all my devices.

Attached: Nextcloud_Logo.svg.png (2000x1418, 92K)

Is it legal to upload software and media that you legally own to cloud storage if you don't share it?

Like say, an entire CD collection where I still own the physical discs?

Can you explain how to encrypt before sending into a Google drive automatically? I have over a PB of storage on my drive account, want to use it for as much as possible

nextcloud

Onedrive because of how it integrates with W10 and Xbox and my work macbook

Dropbox has the best integration with OSX and a client for every platform under the sun.

This

I prefer no botnet.

>google drive
>iCloud
>Onedrive
>Dropbox

Attached: 8yvcqurvzun11.jpg (490x586, 16K)

>forced meme

Attached: images.png (246x205, 7K)

god damn why are polfags so stupid?

Dropbox, because it lets me easily create an actually direct link to the files I want to share.
I'm still pissed they deleted the public folder, but at least making a direct link is still possible with just changing the regular share url a little bit.

>imagine unironically trusting Amazon

This is the best solution

Nextcloud snap running on a VPS.

20gb for $5/month + $2 if I want a domain with it.

Can easily up it to 40-60gb if I want to pay $10.

you're forgetting your backups m8

My back ups are my devices that have a local copy.

If I'm really paranoid I can spend the $1/month to get the VPS backed up.

This is for enterprises/big business. Very cool but too expensive even for a small business

Which one is the best for storing my 700GBs of loli hentai?

i subscribed to a hosted Nextcloud cloud.

1. encrypt your files
2. upload them to telegram "saved messages"
that's it it's free and unlimited.

None. They're all botnet.
You should be hosting your own "cloud" either from a VPS or you own home.

Attached: npc cure.jpg (347x1023, 40K)

have a unlimited email or rather chain of it
encrypt and send mails
they lies there forevre

>4TBs of mail.ru
judge me

Roskomnadzor is watching you mastrubate

Attached: boris2.jpg (500x209, 56K)

None of them.
External HDD encrypted is better.

Do you carry your external HDD everywhere with you?

Mega.

Yes.

I prefer Google Drive because I am a huge Google shill and committed myself to their botnet.
Also, why did you forget Amazon Drive, OP?

the easiest way if you're using windows would be to store your shit in a veracrypt container and set the container file to sync but I use cryfs and gdrivefs on loonigs

protip:Tresorit

You're welcome.

what? it's free if you already have a server. if not a cheap server would still do the job and won't be expensive.

A raspberry pi and an USB hard drive isn't expensive mate

Attached: IMG_20181008_022744.jpg (2048x1536, 259K)

Oh lordy lordy.

Attached: Screenshot_20181030_121734.png (683x663, 59K)

Is there anything really wrong with this? Maybe iCloud offers a better UI and functionality

>Is there anything really wrong with this?
Yes. Even if the data is encrypted, Google can track you somewhat.
Apple have enough money to roll their own servers, for fucks sake.

>raspi
>USB
Enjoy those glorious 10-15 megabytes per second blazing fast R/W speeds.

what about the (rather silly named) zoolz?

home.zoolz.co.uk/100gb-free-lifetime/
home.zoolz.co.uk/3tb-lifetime/

it's backed by amazon so there's a chance it won't just disappear overnight and you can select your already existing folders to by syncned by default, picking them as you please, instead of having to drag and drop shit into a single one created by the service or use some third party shit to sync them on your drive

Attached: 105601_1[1].jpg (612x275, 21K)

None. All botnet, all proprietary shills. I only trust FreeNAS and other self-built “clouds” for my files

Attached: 2C6E95AB-2581-4DB5-A2B1-32D6621E9FB0.jpg (900x900, 35K)

>Apple have enough money to roll their own servers,
Yeah but they didnt get all that money doing shit like that did they. Rich motherfuckers ain't stupid. Evil maybe but not stupid.

Is it even possible to set automatic sync on a team drive?

Who cares if they are botnet? Have you zoomers ever heard of Cryptomator?

I bought a $100 ideacentre off ebay and have it hooked upto five 10tb HDDs in raid 5. I keep it on all the time, online and use ssh (key exchange, no passwords as I'm not retarded) into it to back stuff up.

>not having your own cloud
>2018

Attached: 6e68f9c0b358194438d6e81883770f6b.jpg (500x647, 36K)

Nice but you should setup samba or something for that sweet network attached storage pussy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Anima Yell! - 04 [720p]_00:03:09_02.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

google drive because i can't use word on ubuntu. but its part of the jewgle botnet so i don't trust it for a second

if you encrypt the contents, u can upload literally anything

It's actually enough for just synchronizing files.
If you really want more speed, bump your budget to 30 or 40€ and get a SBC with gigabit, or just repurpose an old PC.
It's still not expensive.

I use resilio sync to sync between my computer, laptop, phone, and a raspi that serves as a main hub for my real important files

If I ever get a better Soc I'll use that instead but right now the raspi does its job

What cloudstorage would be best for collaborative stuff/business ? I never realized there were so many options till I read this thread

I don't like none of these but I have to use Google Drive, OneDrive and iCloud since everyone does and they upload their documents there.

Exactly how does this organizational add on work? Can't Google just see it and remove it from my account and ban me?

Hurry! Only this many accounts remain: 0

you pay them like $15 and send your account name over, they add you. google sometimes bans accounts abusing google drive but $15 is nothing for a remote backup solution/old media archiving system

why wouldn't it be? kind of the point of google drive famalam. idk about windows clients though

I have unlimited google drive from my edu account. Encrypt everything with cryptomatir.
My only fear is if they change licenses one day and wipe all my shit.

Don’t. Learn a lesson from me, I did that with a HDD in an enclosure. Dropped it, and now it’s making the sounds of forced robotic anal penetration. Lost quite a bit. Let my pain be your salvation.

External hard drive