I recently received this email

I recently received this email
How true is it?

""""How are you?
So I'm a hacker who broke your e-mail as well as device a several weeks back. You typed in your passcode on one of the websites you visited, and I intercepted this. This is the security password from °°°°°°@outlook.com on moment of hack: deeg°° (no it is not) Of course you can can change it, or even already changed it. Then again this would not really matter, my own malicious software updated it every time. Do not necessarily try to make contact with me personally or even find me, it is impossible, since I sent you email from your email account.

By way of your own e mail, I uploaded harmful program code to your Operation System.

I saved all of your contacts with buddies, co-workers, family members as well as the complete histo ;ry of visits to the World-wide-web resources.

Also I installed a Virus on your system.

You will not be my only victim, I generally lock pcs and ask for a ransom.

Nevertheless I was hit through the web pages of passionate material that you usually go toR 04;. (I MEAN WTF WITH THAT)

I am in surprise of your own fantasies! I have never ever seen anything like this!

So, when you had fun on piquant web sites (you know what I am talking about!) I created screenshot with using my program by your camera of yours system. (MY WEBCAM? I DONT HAVE IT)

Attached: hacked.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elcomercio.pe/tecnologia/actualidad/hackers-nueva-amenaza-traves-correo-electronico-alerta-usuarios-noticia-538148
elespanol.com/espana/20180727/estafa-llega-email-hackeado-ordenador-imagenes-comprometidas/325718450_0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Next, I combined them to the content of the particular currently viewed website. (I DONT VISIT DEEP WEB)
Now there will be giggling when I send these shots to your contacts! (I do not have anyone important in my contacts)
Nevertheless I'm certain you do not need this.
For that reason, I expect to have payment from you for my quiet.
I believe $900 is an acceptable cost regarding it!
Pay with Bitcoins.
My BTC wallet address: 1F2Ybu5tWEhA..................
In case you do not understand how to do this - enter in to Google 'how to transfer money to a bitcoin wallet'. It isn't difficult.
Following getting the given amount, all your files will be straight away eliminated automatically. My computer virus will also clear away itself through your computer.
My Computer virus possess auto alert, so I know when this e mail is read.
I give you 2 days (Forty eight hours) for you to make a payment.
In case this does not happen - all your friends will certainly get crazy photographs from your darkish secret life and your device will be blocked as well after two days.
Do not end up being stupid!
Authorities or buddies won't help you for certain ...
PS I can give you advice for the future. Don't type in your passwords on unsafe sites.
I hope for your wisdom.
Adios."""""""""""

Fuck off

Go away Tripcode!Q/7

hat was the end of the message

If this is true, this person wants to hurt me. I have not done anything wrong. I am a humble person and I do not have that amount to pay that amount of money so I will not do it

I'm fucked here?? My hard drive is damaged too?

I only received that strange email. But I remember a lot of span that came into my PC once. (many spamming programs) about three or four days ago.

Also for some strange reason, I can not translate that email to google translator (English is not my native language).

Is it really happening? How could you send an email using my own email?

>How could you send an email using my own email?
By spoofing the header, which any decent web-based mail service can detect in the year of our lord 2018

>this thread again
is this the birth of an epic new meme

Ok if you say so, I will calm down.
-

I'm sorry for being a truly retard

So more retards had fallen earlier? wtf

and in case it's not, an email:password list has been leaked and pajeet who doesn't speak english properly is trying to scare you into paying. change your passwords, especially if you use one password on multiple sites. and set up two factor auth in future.

This thread has appeared multiple times in the last few days. You're not fooling anyone

Yeah, truly terrifying!

Come on, it seems like he knows where I am from.

Did you enter your password into some random site? He probably just got the password from a data leak

Can't even properly reply. Consider committing suicide you disgusting Chinese tranny. No one like you Tripcode.

HAELLOWEEN AYYYY LMAO
SPOOKY SKELETONS AND BOOGEANS!!!

Attached: 1522030633532.png (801x577, 36K)

stop spamming Jow Forums and kys n.igger_04

it's retarded NPC bait

I only see once in the archives. What are you talking about?

dude, in my local news talk about it. It is real.
We are retarded and we almost fall but it is real. elcomercio.pe/tecnologia/actualidad/hackers-nueva-amenaza-traves-correo-electronico-alerta-usuarios-noticia-538148 Fucking those bastards

AHAHAHAHHAHAAH

elespanol.com/espana/20180727/estafa-llega-email-hackeado-ordenador-imagenes-comprometidas/325718450_0.html

Maybe you should have thought about that before visiting passionate naughty sites

:3
jk japanese girls are my only fetish ok

U're mom, sir

how dare u