Intel finally and eternally BTFO

Intel finally and eternally BTFO

Attached: ZenX.png (861x484, 99K)

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again load your AMDtoddler thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums Gold Account so you just choose the the shit to spew. Oh, and we all know the schpeel. The "epic" Basedboy AMDtoddler imagination, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting a larp about AMD, every fucking day. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic poorfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "Nvidia jeeews, Nvidia JOOOOS!, INTEEEEEEEL JOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

fpbp

No worries, Intel has fixed SPECTRE.

Attached: 1532984775087.png (992x1043, 614K)

why are you replying to your own post?

nice pasta
intel btfo btw
>hows 10nm going
>oh yeah its not

Attached: 1439772377263.jpg (620x592, 79K)

is meltdown still a thing?

They fixed it. They recalled all CPUs of the last 20 years and fixed the silicone using lasers.

dubs of humor

Attached: 1453389940570.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Where do I send my MacBook Pro with Kaby Lake intel cpu to get it laser fixed?

MUH NIGGAHURTZ

Attached: 1506977173618.jpg (882x758, 324K)

Lol adoredtv just covered the Zen eypc leaks again Intel are fucked 64c at 5ghz 256mb l3 cache

IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: 1502378315806.gif (600x600, 127K)

get rekt nerd

Attached: 1538657688112.png (802x744, 238K)

>all those cores
>companies still buy Xeons to the point that Intel has shortages
>they only consider Epyc when Intel cannot supply enough Xeons for an order
(lol

Or you know they have contracts they can't break even though Intel's stuff is absolutely shit uses twice the power and thermals for 1/2 the speed
128 and 256 core tr5 is going to fucking rape Intel

This
>oy vey goy, I sell this CPU for a very generous 2% of discount, you only have to give to me your soul

damn intel is paying professional comic humor story tellers now

Imagine the pain when ddr5 6400 comes out and scales amazingly with Zen and Intel is stuck with 14nm Monolithic crap

Don't forget PCI Express lines count limitation on non AMD cpus.

>Intel has fixed SPECTRE
nope
There are so many variants of it that they'll never patch all the holes.
We'd have to regress 15 years in performance in order to fully patch SPECTRE.

if intel beats AMD on SC performance with a 14nm chip, imagine how much they'll beat them with a 10nm. I use AMD shit right now because of power consumption and not really caring about SC but I know things will flip in a few years.

AMD setup would need to use same industrial chiller as stock Intel cooling sollution to have fair comparison in benchmarks.

Is this the ack of g?

they have single core but they struggle to keep it up in higher core counts due to thermal restrictions and power requirements
ryzen performs better per dollar and watt in multicore optimized scenarios
along with quite a bit of intels performance gains are at the expense of security features that amd had intelligently decided to work around, making intel a security liability in certain markets

>but look at all these game benchmarks
games are typically optimized poorly because the goal is, make it work and ship for as cheap as possible
which usually means "does it run at 60 on 2 high end processors, and does it run at 40 on 2-3 mid range processors"
multicore optimization is time consuming (because it can be counterproductive if not done correctly) and thus expensive, so its done as sparingly as possible
and in some scenarios if aspects of the software aren't made properly it can be impossible without a complete rewrite if it wasn't planned from the beginning
which is reflected in a majority of games being completely single core or heavily favoring a single core
the only reason we have good multicore support in some games is because the developers didnt have a choice due to the size and scope of the game (and even in those cases they will try to make compromises before looking into full multicore support)

Intel has surrendered to Epyc, they've pretty much stopped production

I honestly don't see it desu Intel can't scale above 28 cores anyway and their chiplet design is waaay off like 2021 according to oems
10nm was projected to have worse perf per watt than 14nm like 5 years ago maybe it's improved but Intel's silence is deafening they keep saying (it's on track) but it's been 4+ years delayed
This we won't see decent multicore scaling on the amd side until Windows fixes its fucking scheduler

>intel beats AMD on SC performance with a 14nm chip
That's the only thing they do better, really.

I don't think they stopped.
I just think yields are so bad on high core counts, they don't produce enough.
That's where Infinity Fabric does the magic of sodomizing Intel.