/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

NOW IS THE TIME TO DO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! CHECK OUT THE DISCORD OR IMGUR LIST FOR STOCKING STUFFER SUGGESTIONS
imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/QGhQUhu

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got a GPIB cable
• user found his new waifu • user got Yanwen'd • user has some heavy EVA stickers • user has a theory • user updates us on his gronked wish SD card • user finds chinese black magic • user got a wicked sick gayman mouse for $4 • user has discovered oscilloscope cloning • user mods his TRN V80 • Tea hospitalisation user is back • user has a wonderful experience with banggood >Last thread

Attached: danbo.png (1023x678, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Lurker-Shark-Skin-Softshell/32805300199.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S68254105
aliexpress.com/item/werks/32415077335.html
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-leeco-le-2
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-leeco-letv-le-2-x526
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-leeco-letv-le-s3-3gb-x522
aliexpress.com/item/1set-UNO-R3-MEGA328P-ATMEGA16U2-for-Arduino-Compatible-USB-Cable-Free-Shipping/32727299178.html
m.gearbest.com/headsets/pp_009238996305.html
sparks.gogo.co.nz/ch340.html
aliexpress.com/item/For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-5-Case-note5-global-version-TPU-PC-Silicone-Kickstand-Cover-Armor-Case/32857751393.html
aliexpress.com/item/free-air-ship-to-door-10x6x6mH-outdoor-inflatable-cabin-house-giant-inflatable-pub-inflatable-Iirish-pub/32851622185.html
aliexpress.com/item/2017-TIN-Audio-T2-In-Ear-Earphone-Double-Dynamic-Drive-HIFI-Bass-Earphone-DJ-Metal-3/32828570781.html
aliexpress.com/item/Romantic-30CM-Meteor-Shower-Rain-Tubes-AC100-240V-LED-Christmas-Lights-Wedding-Party-Garden-Xmas-Decoration/32463026071.html?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is there a newer meme softshell jacket ? I dropped ~20kgs and want to get a smaller 'shark skin jacket' so I think about going with the same model

aliexpress.com/item/Lurker-Shark-Skin-Softshell/32805300199.html

Attached: 2018-10-30_11h01_12.png (490x448, 467K)

dear friend

I PISS and SHIT on the discord link

Picrelated looks like it covered in mold.

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S68254105

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

i'm having trouble finding a good usb soundcard with a long cord for my hyperx cloud 2 (original broke), can anyone help me find one? the ones ive seen from ugreen, etc have very short cable.

Add an USB extension cable.

THE USB EXTENSION CABLE I GOT ONLY WORKED FOR CHARGING NO DATA REEEEEEEEEE

I'm looking for a cheap chink phone under $80.
What phone do you guys recommend?

Attached: lasagnba.jpg (500x375, 57K)

>under $80
yikes

redmi 6, redmi 6 pro, redmi note 5
anything cheaper is not worth it

This one works.
aliexpress.com/item/werks/32415077335.html

peaty sure le eco 3 is ~90$

>old phone
>dying company
shiggy diggy

for that money you expect more ?

it looks to be unavailable at that price at least anyway

So after year and a half my Senfer UEs are acting up and the left channel is dying. Any new IEMs that are comfy and don't look edgy (I hate how kz stuff looks).

Don't recommend 6.

TRN v80 for more bassy option, Tin T2 for neutral, Boarseman CX98 for neutral, but cheaper than T2.
And my personal favorite — NiceHCK DT300. Very clear sound, pretty comfy, but cable is meh.
Also, have you checked the cable of your IEMs? It may be it. Or is it non-detachable?

Can anyone recommend me some more sexy swimsuits like pic related?

Attached: UTB8bT8niVPJXKJkSahVq6xyzFXaO.jpg (499x775, 58K)

>complains about other headphone's looks
>uses girly faggot glitter phones himself

Attached: Hot-SENFER-UE-Custom-Made-Around-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-Monitor-Headphones-Bass-Headset-With-MMCX-Interfa (640x640, 105K)

>be me
>receive broken goods
>ask chink for refund
>chink wont
>aliexpress would
>get full 30$ refund
>days later see this

Attached: chinkchonk.png (435x64, 2K)

C L A S S Y
L
A
S
S
Y

I think that's a death insult in chink terms. You are not a dear friend anymore, you are not honest people now.

It's detachable, but the connector on the IEM itself is somewhat loose and it loses connection whenever the cable moves.
I have a model with wood grain pattern, it's comfy.

>give one star
>chink hangs himself with magnetic magic thunderbolt charging cable

What about the DIY Jow Forums christmas tree? any other shit like this to buy?

>seething chink
be careful, you might received some white powder in the mail

I'll try TRN v80, thanks for the advice user.

Attached: 1515543069823.jpg (600x600, 90K)

line tracking car

Attached: 4190826291043817559.jpg (800x800, 218K)

Now im scared

Attached: shit.png (1063x635, 552K)

thanks

>Aiming Pan

Attached: pan.png (1080x721, 1.16M)

kek

Attached: heh.png (1083x239, 48K)

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-leeco-le-2
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-leeco-letv-le-2-x526
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-leeco-letv-le-s3-3gb-x522

i strongly recommend you spend a little extra for one of the newer xiaomemes, will have better software support, and the decent-tier xiaomemes have gorilla glass

okay, this is epic

got this niggerboard, ordered it about a month ago, just arrived. didn't come with a cable, but that's fine. smells of fresh electronics and plastic kek.

aliexpress.com/item/1set-UNO-R3-MEGA328P-ATMEGA16U2-for-Arduino-Compatible-USB-Cable-Free-Shipping/32727299178.html

Attached: 20181030_161958.jpg (1080x1920, 689K)

now do an amiibo cloning machine

The LeEco phones do have official LineageOS builds available

based and redpilled

which usb sticks are the shit nao?

come on, you guys must have trawled aliexpress for all kinds of fapworthy customer pics, so you gotta know what's good to add to the gfs wardrobe.

Attached: UTB8YVMGxSnEXKJk43Ubq6zLppXao.jpg (1000x1904, 154K)

rip user

Anyone knows anything about airpod knockoffs?
Want to get it for my sis. don't really care for sound quality as long as they work okay.

m.gearbest.com/headsets/pp_009238996305.html

Wait for xiaomi ones, just announced

Even without the cable it's still a good buy. The Arduino design is open source and the cheap Chinese ones work just as fine as the officials ones for only a fraction of the price. I use several of these for a DIY ambilight/Prismatik setup, MIDI keyboard and a pointless RGB LED lightbox and never had them fail or glitch out on me. Besides, odds are you already have an USB B cable laying around from an old printer anyway so there's that.

QCY. Meizu Pop, but be ready to file a dispute — QC are spotty on these ones.

Will there be automatic stereo/mono switch?

>odds are you already have an USB B cable laying around
Heh, actually the only B cable I have came with arduino.

Open your drawer of random cables and Jow Forumsear. I refuse to believe that someone on tbis board doesn't have several of these after years of hoarding shit because "it might come in handy some day". What's next, telling us you don't have lots of spare USB chargers and case fans?

>come on, you guys must have trawled aliexpress for all kinds of fapworthy customer pics
HE FOUND ME OUT

I didn't own a printer. Used one at mom's work or paid for one at uni.
I even gave away all my VGA cables recently.
Done a revision of that drawer not long ago.
All of my case fans are inside the case installed; but chargers, yeah, have some — about 13 ports total.

Attached: 30yoboomercado.jpg (640x629, 55K)

pretty much, kek. my pc is fucking me in the ass though as it's not registering it even with the arduino drivers installed, so i'm gonna have to work on that a bit, but it's a good buy all in all.

sparks.gogo.co.nz/ch340.html

what's the best gopro knockoff around atm?

Yi

I've been out of the loop for a while. What are the go-too chinkphones in October 2018.? Something from 15 to 30 bucks. I bought KZ ES4 for a friend some time ago, is there anything with better price/performance ratio? I'd prefer something with a detachable cable, so I'm probably looking at KZ again.

Attached: 1470913689693.png (637x478, 377K)

well then, it works. thank you.

In the end I bought the redmi note 5 for $160...
I hope starving the next few weeks is worth it!

Update - is there any difference between the ES4 and ZS4 and if yes, which is better?

Why don't mishit phones support nfc in 20-fucking-18?

Can someone tell me the difference in fit between the on-ear headphones and the over ear ones? And which would be better for someone who's ears stick out alot

www.google.com

best chinkshit phone I can expect for -100$? It's a christmas gift for my little sis

Attached: 5f39be8383fbb27fc4f93ca2547dddfb52aa4f1e.jpg (940x540, 44K)

Get the redmi note 5 for 160. Don't be a shitty brother.

Eiaosi X6.

nobody gives a shit about nfc

At that price range its better to just buy an older used phone than a new one.

yeep but I have to buy at least 3 tempered glasses and a nice case in advance bc she'll drop it!

budget phones

Chinese have the cheapest cases.

if your ears stick out you might find it uncomfortable to have them pressed in for an extended time by on-ears

How much do 256gb microsd's cost these days?

all that's like $5

They don't use NFC in China

their higher end phones have nfc

and nfc is a very regional thing people don't really use it in most places

Redmi 6A

got my shark for $50

get this in pink and you don't need to protect the glass because the case extends above the screen and the phone has gorilla glass for the scratch protection

aliexpress.com/item/For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-5-Case-note5-global-version-TPU-PC-Silicone-Kickstand-Cover-Armor-Case/32857751393.html

That's not something you buy for a girl, autist.

What should I buy for 11.11?

Only what you need, say no to consumerism.

it will look fine irl and you need one of these thicker type of case if she's gonna drop it

Attached: UTB8QgmWBarFXKJk43Ovq6ybnpXax.jpg (522x800, 93K)

helium tank and a mask

it helps with grip too so that she won't drop it

Rainbow knee high socks

user if you're gonna buy her a chink phone at the very least it has to be the newest model, do you want the other girls to bully her?

Attached: 1531796948452.gif (320x240, 2.67M)

aliexpress.com/item/free-air-ship-to-door-10x6x6mH-outdoor-inflatable-cabin-house-giant-inflatable-pub-inflatable-Iirish-pub/32851622185.html

Tin T2 seems to be the latest meme

aliexpress.com/item/2017-TIN-Audio-T2-In-Ear-Earphone-Double-Dynamic-Drive-HIFI-Bass-Earphone-DJ-Metal-3/32828570781.html

I wanted to gift my mom a housefire, so bought some Christmas decoration. One of them came broken. Dispute in progress

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-30-19-50-22-409_com.miui.gallery.png (2160x1080, 2.21M)

If you are interested

aliexpress.com/item/Romantic-30CM-Meteor-Shower-Rain-Tubes-AC100-240V-LED-Christmas-Lights-Wedding-Party-Garden-Xmas-Decoration/32463026071.html?

>I wanted to gift my mom a housefire, so bought some Christmas decoration. One of them came broken.
Knowing how safe some of those are, you got exactly what you asked for.

Attached: 151.jpg (664x764, 34K)

Any good memes for desk/table decoration or useful stuff for cable management?

Is there such a thing as a good chink tablet? Seems like all of them are garbage with batteries that barely last 4 hours and shitty AMOLED screens. I need something with a good screen to replace my old iPad, but seems like I'll have to just get another iPad.

Attached: 1484953521713.png (360x409, 76K)

Mi Pad 4 / 4 Plus