Are Apple users really this gullible?

Are Apple users really this gullible?

Attached: gullible.png (696x2363, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2T8mIqQ0gKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"I'm not stupid, I'm not a gullible person."
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MACTODDLERS

Attached: 1532613474443.png (904x401, 646K)

fucking lmao

>>"I'm not stupid, I'm not a gullible person."

Attached: 1529379567995.jpg (1100x779, 504K)

Apple products are made for tech illiterate persons, these persons are more vulnerable to abuse from technicians.

>A thread died for this
Go back to scat posting so mods finally range ban India

based black guy in the red shirt using pen and paper

Why are the black dude and girl in the second row still NPCs even though they don't have laptops at all?

SEETHING

Attached: 1511127107388.png (813x1402, 369K)

here is your (you) Rakesh, I'll bump your thread, I know it hurts when your shitty replies and images anchor threads because you're boring as fuck and don't offer any value on this board for discussion.

just so we are clear
>8 / 3 / 9

>street shitting iPoojeet is still a newfag
yikes

>"I'm not stupid, I'm not a gullible person,", Goldren said.

Attached: x.png (680x337, 125K)

>Using a notebook when you can just write in a piece of paper

In defense of the Apple users being singled out, *most* people are that gullible. I think if the percentage of sociopaths in the world were only a fraction higher, the world would be a very different place.

OH NO NO NO NO

Just so you know, discovery Jow Forums and Jow Forums during trumps election campaign doesn't make you an oldfag

Just so you know, posting fruit toys on Jow Forums doesn't make you belong.

Attached: 1515779087818.png (400x1650, 367K)

This . Stupidity is not limited to a particular OS. There are many Windows users who routinely fall for this scam just like this woman did.

I get what she's trying to say, that is, in most other situations, she would've been more discrete and skeptical, but in this instance they caught her off guard. Unfortunately that's all it takes. In a moment of panic followed by a sense of urgency, people will do irrational things.

>people

Attached: 1524248693921.png (1177x1024, 100K)

Not even talking about Apple here you braindead faggot, I'm talking about reddit posters like you who are too stupid to even participate in any sort of discussion on this board because you can only NPC post the same images and generic responses.

>I get what she's trying to say, that is, in most other situations, she would've been more discrete and skeptical, but in this instance they caught her off guard
getting caught off guard by the oldest trick in the book in pretty much the definition of gullibility but nobody's going to go call themselves a retarded suggestible faggot with terminally underdeveloped critical thinking skills and a complete obliviousness to basic internets knowledge. she's saving face. I might expect it from a 70 year old using a computer for the first time but not for something who isn't completely senile
>get a call from an indian guy claiming to be the bank asking you to transfer money to make sure your account is working
>hm yes this doesn't sound fishy
>bamboozled
>I'm not stupid they just caught me off guard

Why don't we ban boomers from using tech

Attached: 1531004804007.jpg (629x521, 126K)

only npcs post the npc meme

big if true

SEETHING

>but in this instance they caught her off guard.
$ 8 0 0 U S D
U
S
D

Attached: 1539286271873.png (228x260, 139K)

Because we need a portion of the population to remain mindless garbage that squirts out kids and works 9-5's or society collapses.

Apple, Facebook, * Sportsball, * Politics, * Religion are all part of the blinders keeping the retarded horse in line.

>get BTFO'd for been a braindead faggot
>respond like a braindead faggot anyway
stick to the highlighted forbes articles and 2012 image macros user, you aren't very good at this.

iFags are literally braindead.

thistbhfam

why tf are people wearing shorts and flip flops? it's a classroom and this is sacrilege of its decorum. no sane mind wound want to breathe in whiffs of unwashed balls and feet first thing in the morning.

americans truly are the niggers of the human race.

Attached: guULQdv1Q9_zU10Zi_XzCJPnNLcUovjQvBzbz6LdMxw.png (768x768, 152K)

>breathe in whiffs of unwashed feet first thing in the morning.
depends on how cute the girl is

Attached: 1520226694617.jpg (645x716, 101K)

Yes apple babies are stupid.
They have been paying out the ass for weak hardware for decades.

>your emotions kind of take over.

LOL fucking women.

Even his black brain will remember that stuff more than the clowns and their laptops.

>black
>mc

Attached: 1519304167211.jpg (549x549, 62K)

now you're talking my language user

Attached: oh-yes-tell-me-more.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

>>"I'm not stupid, I'm not a gullible person."

Attached: 1520941740218.gif (500x354, 259K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1510946145623.gif (500x491, 376K)

yikes

>I get what she's trying to say, that is, in most other situations, she would've been more discrete and skeptical, but in this instance they caught her off guard. Unfortunately that's all it takes. In a moment of panic followed by a sense of urgency, people will do irrational things.
Eh, you're right but she went to the store four times to buy gift cards.
Four times.
I mean, asking for gift cards as payment should have been enough of a red flag.

>Apple users
youtube.com/watch?v=2T8mIqQ0gKA

Attached: 1516172111135.jpg (352x264, 26K)

>pretending that this problem didn't exists before the targeting
Apple Derangement Syndrome.

You are overstimating you own capabilities to avoid bullshit. That's what a experienced scammer does.
Sure, probably they will not scam you with the technician thing, but you can be scammed with other things.
Even a rocket scientist could be convinced that someone has mental powers, as The Full facts of the cold reading said.
Read that book. Cool reading is a nice skill.

>I'm not stupid, I'm not a gullible person
>but in that moment nothing else mattered, and all you wanted to do was be safe
And that, my dear anons, is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>breathe in whiffs of unwashed feet first thing in the morning
brb, enrolling in college

Attached: 209604173260.jpg (719x1089, 106K)

kek

underaged user detected
don't you have homework to do, little jimmy?

>oh you have to buy two $100 apple gift cards and read us the code to pay for this
>strike one
>oh sorry that didn't work, you need another two $100 gift cards
>strike two
>strike three
>strike four
>hangs up suddenly
>just spent $800 on apple gift cards and read all the codes to someone on the phone

Attached: 1526033271135.png (225x178, 36K)

Yes.

>applel users

Well, she DID buy a MacBook

Is it really this easy? I assume you can't convert the gift cards to cash (?) so we should create a cryptocurrency for scamming iToddlers and call it iCoin. "Hey I know you could pay with your card or wire the money BUT being a special snowflake company we need you to use our own currency: iCoin"

based

dumb slut poster

Checked and keked

>black
>brain

Attached: 1528656451552.jpg (853x480, 31K)