Jow Forumseenagers will tell me whats wrong

My build is perfect for price vs performance at 1440p gaymen. Change my mind.

I'm leaving the thread as soon as I post it.

Attached: speccy.png (527x462, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gentoo
amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-3200MHz-Desktop-Memory/dp/B0143UM4TC
newegg.com/global/au-en/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820164063
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>15-17-17-35 timings
fix that shit nigger

gee bill, how come your mom lets you have two optical drives?

>Windows 10 Pro

Not even using LTSC release

>overkill gpu and monitors
>mid tier cpu
come on son

github.com/gentoo

lol that GPU isnt overkill for that monitor at all but that CPU is kinda weak for 144Hz.

You're missing
>NVME SSD
>2nd GPU

You have an almost ready VFIO setup. Use a GT7xx GPU for linux, passthrough 1080ti and nvme as games storage w/ case USB3, attach KB+m+audio peripherals to USB input switcher, and assign 4 cores to VM

Now you can ascend and still (((game))) in a virtualized environment.

BTW my answer is the only real answer besides installing gentoo. Also you're a namefag I don't recognize and I hate you go away fuck you

Good luck user

Attached: all I want for christmas is a new gpu.jpg (820x544, 68K)

More like 6 ssd's

>logitech headset

Attached: 64714014.jpg (510x449, 25K)

Because some of us don't pirate or break the law.

Also we're not paranoid of Windows spying, because they can't do anything with any of their spying, since it is against the law. If you're still using your ISP's dns, and not using HTTPS for every connection, then you're a retard.

If you're a terrorist or a pedophile, then maybe you should seek some help.

>1600mhz
ask santa for some fucking ddr4

>i5

there's your problem

>portrait 4k
fag

I have an i5 8600k oc at 4.9ghz and a 1080ti and game at 1440p 144hz as well. KI have yet to find a game where the cpu is the bottleneck.

>1440p 144 on a single 1080ti
I can't even get 144 on blops 4 with a similar setup and slightly worse cpu in 1080p

Yeah, it seems like a fine gaming-rig. CPU is a bit weak for streaming (while gaming) but if you're not into that you're fine.

Your reported RAM speed and timings is bizarre, though. I'll just assume reported information is plain wrong but double-check that it is (DDR4 running at 1500 MHz sounds unlikely)

if you run dual channel ram speccy halves the frequency. So it's two sticks of 8gb running at 3000MHz

>6 SSDs
What the fuck is your problem?

Attached: F23EABBB4C58413692E90492DEA89B76.gif (333x396, 205K)

oh I had no idea

speccy is showing my 1600 as 800 so

That’s 3200. Lrn2doubledararate

fix to what?

>4k monitor in portrait
holy fucking shit what a madman

>Not having more than 5 SSDs at all times.
Also 6 here (no OP) in my main rig (many more around the house)

>if you run dual channel ram speccy halves the frequency. So it's two sticks of 8gb running at 3000MHz
This is incorrect.
Most /v/-tier idiots think that '3200mhz' memory is running at 3200mhz. This is wrong, it's not '3200mhz' but 3200MT/s - Mega (an Si prefix for 1 million) Transfers per second.
DDR memory does 2 transfers per clock cycle (it's in the name - double data rate) - 3200MT/s DDR4 for example runs at 1600mhz.

then why is it called 3200mhz ram huh retard

It actually isn't.

amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-3200MHz-Desktop-Memory/dp/B0143UM4TC
uh

>meme company advertises with memes
News at 11.
newegg.com/global/au-en/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820164063

Pros: Ran up to 3200 once on Ryzen.
Looks great.
Stays cool.

Cons: One stick DOA.
Will NOT run at 2666 like the description says.

Other Thoughts: Bought two sticks, a couple of months apart. First one ran at 3200 once, then stuck at 2933. And constant memtest errors...

Just bought another stick and paid for two day shipping only to get it and it's DOA. First doa I've ever had. Not even detected by the MB, but oddly windows sees 16gb, but only 8gb is for use.

This kinda ruined the Micron name for me, and I was about to buy a SSD. Probably not now.

sounds like a quality product
face it, ram is a gamer's product and you will abide by gamer terms from now on
t. gang weed

or what - you'll RiSe uP and MeGaHuRtZ me?

TOO LONG HAVE GAMERS BEEN IN THE SHADOW OF Jow ForumsREASY FATSOS

WE OWN YOUR BEST "TECHNOLOGY" AND ARE USING IT MORE EFFECTIVELY AND MORE OFTEN THAN YOU ARE. GAMERS ARE THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE MOST BLEEDING EDGE TECH LIKE THE I9 9900K AND THE 2080TI.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>6 SSDs
>mid range cpu and top line gpu

Are you retarded?

like I posted earlier show a benchmark of the 1080ti being botllenecked by an 8600k

>gaymen
>100% cpu usage at all times
>obsolete after a year and begins to bottleneck the card
>4k in portrait
>all that money for no gainz
Jesus.
Next time, don't waste your money on SSDs and invest in a processor that won't be obsolete or run at 100% usage after a year or 2.

Attached: 1521181882158.png (342x342, 231K)

I’m not OP but as usual you you have no arguments to showfor.buy your meme i7 and stream yourepic gameplay on twitch like the giant fag you are

>justifying the price of 6 SSDs where the money could've been put to use somewhere else
>completely obsolete after a year thus requiring another CPU so there is no bottle neck
>can't run anything else in the background because at lol 100% usage housefire
>I swear, I'm only pretending to be retarded!
And what the fuck is this streaming shit everyone is on about? Who the fuck wastes their time and streams? I'm just saying its a shit purchase for the long haul.

Attached: 484.png (1024x617, 302K)

like I said not OP so you can forget the 6 ssd meme, also i5 TDP is way lower than i7 so housefire is retard argument as well and muh background procrss, when I yame that’s what I do, i don’ need some fag stream open or discord shit. only /v/ kiddies are dumb enough to buy an i7 for gaming

Thoughts on my housefire machine?

Attached: babi.png (804x592, 149K)

how do you like crossfire cards? I want to do RX580 crossfire just cause.

I only got the second one yesterday for a pretty decent price. So far I've seen improvements in the few games I play. Went from 40-50 fps with ultra settings in GTA V/Witcher 3 to solid 60 at 1440p. 3x1440p is still not reaching past 30 for either game but I wasn't expecting to, seeing as that's something like 33% more pixels than 4k. I'd say if you have the power supply/motherboard for it and can get a second card for a decent price why not.

yeah right, isn't it illegal for an agency to have backdoor code in millions of devices worldwide?

Attached: 4head.jpg (510x510, 24K)