Shreddit makes reddit tolerable

Thank me later.

github.com/x89/Shreddit

Attached: shreddit.jpg (322x157, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/68292756/#68292916
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But some people on there still believe jews aren't subverting technology and the west from progression toward stellar conquest. Why would I use anything like that?

Oh no it's retarded

>you can remove your reddit post history
>you can't remove your Jow Forums post history

Hardly. It just fucks with comment chains and people can easily recover them with sites like removeddit. Reddit should just allow the commenter to redact their username instead.

>removeddit

It only displays deleted comments, not edited and then deleted comments. That's the whole point of Shreddit.

>implying there aren't Reddit scrappers running 24/7.
>mods confirmed that your posts are never fully deleted
>recent security breach had posts going back to 2007

Jow Forums is ephemeral you absolute retard

>what are archives

>Jow Forums is ephemeral you absolute retard
>what are archives
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/68292756/#68292916

>Crying because someone else archived your post
Just took a screenshot of your comment, you're never going to be able to delete this.

actually you can delete shit if you overwrite/edit your comment before.
So that's why shreddit let's you mass edit & delete comments. On every scrapper you can see the edit is all that's left.

not run by Jow Forums, retard.
Also reddit has the same thing, you can archive nearly anything you want. what are you getting at?

Attached: 28FE97D6-1510-4E21-96FB-26824CE790D4.jpg (1024x789, 90K)

doesn't work like that, reddit keeps revisions of posts, it was in a reddit Q&A. the only thing you are doing by deleting is preventing new scraper bots from picking up your posts. scrambling them does nothing.

ABSOLUTE STATE OF Jow Forums

just don't post anything or make a shitload of accounts with random strings as usernames, woo wee how difficult

if you can't consume media without sperging over the blatant kike influence and taint that permeates it you will never fully digest the redpill

It's just to stop other users from doxing you. Has nothing to do with real privacy, idiot.

I never mentioned anything about it's use case, retardo.

I'm highlighting the flaw in your statement. Calm down you kissless virgin faggot, back to plebbit

That's not me. I'm OP.

>I never mentioned anything about it's use case, retardo.

this is for you

Like I said, it's to stop non-mods/admins from doxing you.

>unironically using reddit
holy shit

Want a better tip?
Stop fucking posting identifying information online you absolute mongoloid.

shreddit does nothing to protect you from this because the minute you post something it gets scraped by a 3rd party bot and stored. do you not understand this?

I don't post identifying info, but I have read of so many people getting doxxed if they have a +1 year comment history. People can piece together things from obscure, non identifying stuff. That's why I delete and remake my account every year.

Making a new account is the key step here.