What linux distro is this?

what linux distro is this?

Attached: 1540935876150.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>linux

Look again, friendo

it's a fork of bsd

Macos 9

i dont read nip nong.

what OS does the hokage use?

Attached: naruto computer.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

looks like linux to me.

Attached: naruto.png (1311x600, 1.11M)

Attached: smash01.png (576x432, 298K)

>adobe photoshop
OSX.

I need to know the name of this animu, plz.

it's all purpose cat girl nuku nuku or some shit.

what distro tho?

>all purpose cat girl nuku nuku
Thank you user.

ofc. people who don't source anime when asked are jerks.

Attached: Cowboy Bebop 04 BDRip [Lat_Cast_Jap + Sub Esp] (1440 x 1080_x264) por camus10x (00:12:38.091) 0007.p (1440x1080, 2.18M)

It's WeebOS for pedos.

No, it's OS 9.
>it's a fork of bsd
OS 9 has nothing to do with BSD or UNIX.

>t. turboweeb

Attached: a2656ffaeca67d2bdb5b3d1b702f146d0ba2bfd51eadb5640c92dbca1d89f921.png (860x1214, 1.27M)

GNU ShitpOSt

Can't tell if these are trolling or gen-Z

It is clearly OS 9, you mong.

>still uses VGA port

Attached: bonk.gif (100x100, 23K)

OS9 didn't exist when that anime was airing or when the Photoshop logo looked like that.

Then it's an older Mac OS version. Jesus, they were all very similar before X. I don't follow the release dates of your cartoons.

Wbunte for Weebs™

Attached: wbunte_ubuntu.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Stop being pedantic. Mac OS 9's UI is essentially the same as any version of the original Mac OS. Only zoomers like you think modern day "macOS" is the original Mac OS.

Attached: Macintosh_System_7.5.3_screenshot.png (640x480, 9K)

OS9 was a weird release. It only came out a year before OS X, but it lived for seven more years as the "classic mode" in OS X 10.0-10.5, so if you see a picture of classic Mac OS and you think "OS9," or you think they all look the same, you're probably a zoomer who started using computers in the post-OS X era. Peak classic Macs used 6-8.

No, I just use OS 9 now. I never had Macs back then. Nobody in my country did.

It's shocking how you manage to be such a self-righteous cunt while being so ignorant of what you're talking about at the same time.

Mac OS 8 was a complete rewrite of System 7. Different code. So you criticizing me lumping OS 9 in with other pre-OS X Apple operating systems, while unironically typing "Peak classic Macs used 6-8", is a clear demonstration of how fucking brain dead you are. I could drive by your house and spray bullets into the windows and get away with it, because you are fundamentally ill-equipped to exist in this world.

System 7, Mac OS 8, Mac OS 9 and any other faggot ass OS Apple released prior to OS X is categorically different than OS X. OS X is NeXTSTEP. It's a different OS, from the kernel to the libraries to the fucking UI paradigms.

The motherfucker said "Macos 9". You took issue with it. Guess what, bitch? It's the same faggot ass operating system as any other Apple operating system released in the 80s or 90s.

Get your head out of your ass and please shut the fuck up.

Attached: 2009-010.jpg (640x480, 92K)

No one cares about your dumb fruit.
I bet your mammy used to throw kfc st you nigger.

back when apple still had soul

>they were all very similar before X
found the zoomer. Compare 7, 8, AND 9 and tell me they look anything alike.

They look very alike.

I don't see what this entry-level trivia has to do with what I posted. It doesn't change the fact that people who never actually used classic Macs are more likely to refer to classic Mac OS as OS9, and people who actually used classic Mac OS are more likely to have used 6, 7 or 8. I wasn't lumping them together because I thought they had the same "code" (what?) and I don't see how that's relevant. Try to be less angry.

They look very much alike.

Attached: 1498525391837.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

Epin.

i'm not going to compare them since i don't have references, but my memory says that 8 and 9 have extremely superficial differences
i can't recall what 7 was because i think i went from 6 to 8, but the differences between 8 and 9 were mostly coinciding with the new imac colors that weren't just the original bondi blue color
they liked flavoring the "elevator" slider for when a page is too long, along with general highlights, and the ability to dye the now satin looking textured folder icons was expanded upon

and while not asked about, 6 to 8 was a massive leap, if i remember right

the ability to halfassedly minimize windows happened during that time, and that retard bar at the bottom also became a thing
everything became kind of a brushed metal aesthetic for window borders and again, the icons became very satiny instead of flat looking pixel art representations of a folder

Wow, they went from an operating system without preemptive multitasking to an operating system without preemptive multitasking. If any application crashes it brings down the whole kernel. But at least I can minimize windows now!

Apple is, and has always been, a joke.

Macintosh System 7

Mac OS 9

Yeah, OS 8.5 and 9.x were practically visually identical. I think some version of OS 9 added font smoothing.

Any of them with a System/Mac OS theme

The second one is System 7 as well (without Appearance Manager.) The title bars have white backgrounds and the folder icons and trash can are from a front-on perspective.