I had a dream where I was in a google interview and everything was going well and suddenly they asked me a political...

I had a dream where I was in a google interview and everything was going well and suddenly they asked me a political question and I gave the good goy answer. then they said "are you sure?" and threw a piece of paper at me which had all my post history from Jow Forums crossmatched to my captcha and google account cookies taken from a chrome backdoor. then I was shamed out of the building, blacklisted from every single tech company, kicked out from interviews and forced to work on a farm. then I woke up

my question is, can this kind of thing actually happen? is it possible for them to check their datamine for profiles of potential employees? do any googlers browse this board? if yes please advise

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x561, 70K)

don't be a pussy, being a farmer is a noble profession

being a farmer is cool but I'm more curious if the things I saw are possible in current year

who cares, you would never defend any actual marginalized individuals, you people only get all uppity about the right to work when it entails wagecucking for some sjw trash company

If people got blacklisted for posting their idiot opinions on Jow Forums, there wouldn't be any googlers on Jow Forums.

so... there are googlers on Jow Forums?

joot is that you??

based, /thread

sjw companies have all the money so you don't really have a choice

>using Chrome
>signed in

moot literally works at google now the fucking kike. so even though you have a

nigger

>Dear Mr. user Y Mous,
>We are sorry to inform you that your job application for the position: "fizz buzz monkey" has been rejected due to the following reasons: "racism".

moot became an sjw near the end, so they would have no problems taking him

it's botnet but easily the fastest browser

>my question is, can this kind of thing actually happen?
Yes it can happen. Will it? Probably not. But maybe. I think they would rather keep that knowledge to themselves.

Attached: 1477810614301.jpg (640x640, 122K)

>Can it?
Theoretically
>Will it?
No. Google and many tech companies are left wing for sure, but they arent left wing enough to try and investigate you for your true politics, if you say you're for BLM or whatever, its enough for them to move on to the other questions.

from a technical point of view, yeah, it's possible.

his statement does not lead to an answer to your question

what does he even do at google

we've heard absolutely nothing from him since he left. is he really in a deep state prison being tortured by the FBI? or abducted by aliens and taken to the xfiles mothership? or is he just running google's internal imageboard that was leaked by intercept

have you been interviewed at google user?

>Hi there user, welcome aboard! I'm the janitor round here.
>What's that user? You want to make a toast...?

Attached: janitor20.gif (312x446, 39K)

The much more likely outcome is you are gonna fail the basic white board question and come to Jow Forums to bitch about muh liberal bias. Google doesn't have a shred of moral integrity and it can't possibly care less about what a code monkey who's gonna leave in 2 years think about politics. Unless you bring those up yourself, that is.

you didn't see the video with the propeller dunce caps, did you?

>what is microsoft edge

No, google really is infested. The employee culture there will get you booted the fuck out if they suspect you of harbouring wrongthink.
That said, they're not going to go around investigating you, they'll be fine so long as you say the good goy lines when prompted.

Toast.makeText("janny").show()

in what universe is edge faster than chrome

Any universe that uses proper GPU acceleration.
Oh and anything that has a touch screen.

>work on a farm
Based. I wish actual private farm jobs would be more easily obtainable. Preferably with big tittied daddy's girls as daughters of the farmer.