What music player are you using, Jow Forums?

what music player are you using, Jow Forums?
I am using this shit and it is awful.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-30-17-23-14.png (480x800, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kevinboone.tiny_eq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I use spotify(TM) so I can stream my favourite tunes straight to my phone via the cloud(TM)!

What exactly makes it awful?

>abstaining from a world of unlimited music because of anal retentive, self flagellating open source fantasies
Scoffing@ur life m8

I use Subsonic with MusicBee on Windows, the official app on Android & mopidy + mopidy-subidy + ncmpcpp on *nix.

Poweramp.
Wish Neutron had a usable interface, the features are nice.

Use vanilla or vinyl player

Either you're shit at satire or you're retarded

Did you mean to direct that at yourself?

Seconding vinyl

Unironically iTunes, both on Windows and iOS.

Attached: image.jpg (529x399, 145K)

Me too, it just works

Samsung music on phone
Winamp on Windows
DeadBeeF on Ganoo+Loonix

>AIMP on windows
>cmus on linoox
>poweramp on pocophone

I use foobar2000 mobile too, what don't you like about it?

What did he mean by this

default LineageOS music player and cmus on gnu/linux

>pay monthly for years
>quit subscription
>own nothing

Vanilla Music Player, the customizable queue is one of the most important features to me

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-101011.jpg (1080x2280, 405K)

Just paid for Swinsian. It's aight.

Attached: 4a86c7e3566c61bf4fd877f8cea8865efe509ac84828e1dc9443188d85e3706d.jpg (720x405, 33K)

Cloud Player/Spotify on mobile
Foobar on Pc

>paying for a fucking music player

>being a poorfag

Attached: 543108e3710bcf015d970c80ffe7cf4f72fd4b222df5c19b4e4e307e0a3203af.gif (500x375, 1.76M)

>Samsung music
pretty nice and lightweight player, jewgle play music also jest werks(TM).
>Winamp
it's out of support, just use foobar and stop acting like a filthy boomer, i always thought the UI was ass since xp days anyways so nothing of value was lost.
>DeadBeeF
garbage clone of foobar, just use clementine.

>quit subscription after years and years
>own nothing
????????????????

Swinsian is a one-off-payment software where I can play my .flacs that I download illegally, ya fag

Aimp in Android and windows

Attached: 741.jpg (381x355, 45K)

>pays for something everybody gives away for free
>pirates stuff he's actually supposed to pay for

For Android? Black Player. Poweramp is great too.

What problem are you having with it? It does the job for me. Great format support and low cpu/memory usage.

Does iTunes still shit itself on windows?
Also, I love iTunes music if it didn’t burn my eyes every time I open it.
Fucks sake, when is Dark mode coming?

Blackplayer, Foobar+wine and SiriusXM.

AIMP

Attached: AIMP Screenshot_20161202-170049.png (768x1280, 395K)

blackplayer

Music anhedonia master race.

cmus on Arch Linux
On Windows I just use whatever the default program is called.

Vanilla Music

alias MyPlaylist="mpv --playlist=/home/me/myplaylist.txt --shuffle & disown && exit"
and so forth for 3 more playlists

Good taste in music I see

Music for my offline files.
Spotify and Deezer for streaming.
Feels good.

Attached: The cracked brass bells will ring.png (750x1334, 1.22M)

cmus

ncmpcpp

Sonata + mpd on Linux. Pretty much never listen to music from my phone though. When I do it's with Google Play Music so I can upload my owned music to it on desktop and stream it from the mobile app for free.

Spotify because I'm not an incel

Attached: Capture.png (1390x769, 316K)

>normalshit
hello incel npc

Default Walkman for Xperia

Live orchestra because I'm not a poorfag who indulges in low-fidelity cancer inducing digital sound

Attached: lol.jpg (1029x683, 387K)

Mplayer X on the phone mostly and literally because it's the only app I can find that allows me to skip ahead or back within a song (by a predetermined amount of time set in the settings) using the volume rocker. It's a ridiculously good feature to have when you're listening to a long mix while driving. I can't exactly pull up the phone and try to slide a bar around the touch screen to find the exact point in a 40 minute long audio file I want to be at all while dodging the crazy ass drivers in my state.

The main issues with Mplayer X are it's a general purpose media player that's probably a somewhat more optimized for video. It's not really designed to be an audio player so it's lacking some features that most more conventional audio players usually have like searching by title/album/artist. I have to search my SD card, select the folder, and the file I want to play which works out okay for me personally because I have a good folder layout but still. And since it's really a video player it doesn't show metadata, you have to open up the properties menu to see file meta which sucks sometimes

I'm starting to play around with AIMP now too on the side only because as far as I can tell it's the only android audio player with cue support. The interface isn't horrible, isn't great but to be fair I haven't really played with the customization options so it remains to be seen whether it's good.

Blackplayer I've used before and it has a nice interface but it's lacking in some of the more specific features I want so I find I don't use it much. But I do otherwise like its interface and customizability. If it just added cue support and the ability to use my volume rocker for ff/rew it'd be perfect.

Aside from that I've tried several other media players including foobar2k for android which is not nearly as good as the desktop version and left me thoroughly underwhelmed. Everything aside from those is pretty shit and obviously Google Play Music is garbage tier.

Search takes several seconds, butother than that is fine on my high-end gaming rig. Ran like ass on my low-end laptop last I tried it (2014) so YMMW.

I use Audacious to play music I converted from YouTube videos

>Search takes several seconds
Fucking lold.

The only right answer on mobile.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31-15-28-57-071_com.simplemobiletools.musicplayer.png (1080x1920, 151K)

This

Sadly the equalizer doesn't work on lollypop.

I just run my own Airsonic server and stream to wherever I am

Why are you on an ancient version? No lineage support?

It's annoying as hell but I use it so rarely it isn't important to me personally.

>unlimited music
80-90% of my music library is unavailable on spotify

Stop being an autistic fag then.

lmao told him
#NPCandProud

Pulsar+
Works well with large library, simple, and to the point.

>Listening to shit music it can't even be considered Indie enough to be on fucking Spotify and be smug about it

Oof.

this

AIMP for mobile, Foobar2k for desktop.

Is there a decent Windows music player that has iTunes-style functionality, with the whole searchable library system and whatnot, but that isn't a laggy botnet piece of shit with mandatory background software like iTunes?

>Winamp
>it's out of support
WACUP is a thing my man, remains to be seen how much of a clusterfuck Winamp 6 will be.

Vanilla Music for phone and Foobar2000 for PC

Samsung music was good up until they made album art have rounded corners for no fucking reason.

This

Attached: 1494790088608.gif (500x609, 396K)

Here is an equalizer I don't mind shilling

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kevinboone.tiny_eq

A 2nd gen iPod Nano

I think it's a great player. Sure it looks awful but you shouldn't be looking too much to your music player and there are some skins available in the forum.

Musicbee or foobar
VLC on android

I love foobar on my windows pc for the way it handles playlists. Clementine on linux. On android the only thing worse than foobar is googles music player.

the default is good enough for me, for phone at least, don't use it much.

But for PC, always foobar2000.

Denon DP-300F

Audacious

Mpd+ncmpcpp

Poweramp but I'm using the version before the new v3 UI overhaul. Won't upgrade until the old alpha theme gets added back.

Never paid to own anything, I paid to rent access to a huge library, how stupid do you think I am? Do you honestly think I'd purchase songs one-by-one, wasting money every time I dont like something and having to spend thousands of dollars to build a medium-sized personal collection

Imagine being an NPC

Cmus

Stop listening to anime openings then faggot

Apple Music for stuff not on my phone, iTransmission for torrenting on the go, DDL sometimes for certain things.

foobar2000 on pc, rockboxed clip zip as portable. In rare occasions, AIMP for android.

randomplay

Foobar

Used poweramp for years, but it isn't developed anymore and couldn't handle my new phones funky resolution (5.84") do I switched to blackPlayer ex
It's pretty good

Attached: Screenshot_20181101-075713.png (1080x2280, 669K)

I'm using foobar2000, like you but I use the dark theme and use it mainly for vgm.

I wish the phone version of foobar was as good as the desktop version. Seriously why can't I queue tracks and how did they fuck up making playlists so badly?

Different user
Aphex is normie electric (don't get angry he's very good) but his whole Analord set isn't on Spotify iirc. I think Exmilitary by deathgrips wasn't on Spotify as well. I'm sure theres more but those are classics that are missing

This but unironically

poweramp beta

Anyone else using mp3 players here? My walkman is super comfy for the times when I do want to listen to music i.e. anytime away from focused work on the pc
>pic related is me when I listen to music

Attached: asmkxasmxkmsax.jpg (600x621, 274K)

RetroMusic on Android
MusicBee on Windows
ncmpcpp + mdp on Arch

Attached: Screenshot_20181101-095849.jpg (1080x2160, 800K)

Blackplayer ex obviously

Attached: Screenshot_20181101-204050.png (1440x2560, 2.42M)

what device is this

either neutron or blackplayer for android and either groove(if windows), vlc, or mpv on pc
i also stream sometimes on spotify and desu everything will work fine for me as long as it works(except for neutron since i use it for the features)

which device is this?

Poweramp is still in development, check the forum.