Jow Forums arume thread season 1 episode 2

Fucking Arume invaded earth btfo thots obama is gone

Attached: bb3b8bdd101a19d72c8a67e16a73c3881df81bdfr1-380-349v2_00.jpg (380x349, 25K)

I end the thread

Attached: B2779010-8812-4024-ACE1-8DA4CC1A2DE7.jpg (549x800, 51K)

i revive thread

nice try faggot

>Doubt

Die

>You find an Arume with a sandwich billboard saying the world will blow up to doubt.
>You fucking die and all your men are dragged into an Arume party van, never to be seen again. The clouds part and any men on street corners or in dark alleyways disappear, and the sounds of big ass mechs walking around fill the city streets

>look for a place to eat

>wake up
>go back to sleep

>Doubt harder, then slap her with my monies
"How much for the whole night?"

>Ride the dunes

>You can see the city in the distance, over the patches of desert that surround it. You can see a couple of mechs on the outside too
>You're awakened by the wails of the dead and can't go back to sleep
>She turns as red as a tomato and runs the fuck away as other Arume stare at you, horrified. One of the mechs look down at you and say "What's this damn idiot human doing out here? And why aren't the police dragging him off to the feminization station? Though I hate to ruin fun for other Arumes, I'm gonna have to kill this filthy ape myself if nobody does anything about him"
>You drive around the dunes outside the city, between the mega metropolis and the grasslands and forest

>try to sneak into the city

>hold my hands up
"I was just pestering the obviously insane girl a bit, chill"

Oh yeah big nut wahoo

>There's about 100 kilometers of desert between you and the city. Sneaking isn't going to work especially with those mechs patrolling the outside. In fact, one spots you and starts to move to your position, fast.
>The face, or torso of the mech contorts in disgust, and she yells "A single Arume is worth more than a billion damn humans, you idiot! You've made me so pissed I'm just going to kill you now!" and then she goes in for a punch, and slips on the sidewalk. It falls on it's side when it hits the ground and the mouth opens, revealing the Arume piloting it

>Try to sleep still and ignore dead

start running away and look for any weak points on it

"Awww, how cute. How are you going to kill me like this?"
>Stare into her eyes from up close and muster up all of my SMUGNESS
"No need to get so angry, it's just bullying"

>You can't go to sleep because the dead niggas are yelling at you.
>Between the teeth of the mech and also the joints of the arms and legs are weak spots. The mech tries and fails to hit you, and trips over right in front of you
>She gets out and punches you in the face, surprisingly hard.

i climb on the mech now that it's tripped and get to it's teeth. i see what weapon i have with me and use it on the teeth of the mech.

>The mech gets up and throws you off. Also you only have a big club.

>Tell em to go away
>continue sleeps

look at my surroundings for any cover or something.
try to avoid its attacks for now

"Bad girl"
>Slap her and toss her on the floor

>They only yell at you louder and tell you to buy crypto and monster energy zero ultra
>There's trees, and as it stands you could be standing out in the open and have great cover because all of the Arume's attacks are missing you
>She punches you again. The mech's mouth is still wide open

>Tell them that monster is shit and only boomers like it so they leave me alone
>Try to sleep

keep running behind the trees for cover, and when an opportunity arises climb the mech and hit its teeth

"Okay, now you're getting annoying"
>Punch her and throw her on the ground, make sure i end up closer to the mecha than her
"Are you going to behave now, missy?"

>They all crack open some ghost monster, sip it, and go away for now. You can finally sleep.
>There doesn't seem to be any openings for you to climb up there and knock it in the teeth
>You btfo her so hard 12 rekt threads open up on /b/ immediately, and you end up right in front of the mech's cockpit. Arumes around you are screaming and crying.

run away and hide

>GO TO SLEEP

>Crouch down to her level
"You have one chance, missy. Apologise for being a fucking cunt and i'll just fuck off and let you live. If you don't..."
>whisper into her ear
"... I've always been curious about how a windpipe sounds when getting crushed"

>Alright you go into the forest and hide like a little bitch. The mech in vain tries to search for you and finds itself open to attack. You see a small metal door in the mouth, like an opening into the mech itself.
>Yuo slepe
>She mumbles "huhuhu aaimmm sorr-eeee" as she writhes in pure agony. The mech's cockpit is still open, and you hear police coming

>Lift her up and go into the mecha
"Ehhh, do you still remember how to drive this stuff?"

>dream of cosmic horrors that spill out into reality
>cosmic horrors clash with arume
>Cthulhu takes notice...

>You dream of gay shit like unicorns and rainbows and not a single cthulhu crosses your mind
>"Y-yuu jus t-take duh big fingies here aan duhhh uhhhhh" *cries*
>The cockpit closes on you and the once proud and cocky Arume, and you're in. A simplistic representation of your face appears all across your field of view, in greys and whites while you have your hands off the handles on either side of you

>Try to move the mech to a hospital or my house, whichever is closer

...do the unicorns at least cross over into our world?
>ride a unicorn across a rainbow to asgard to recruit the Æsir to help with arume invasion

>As you grab the handle the faces turn to red and have been crossed out, and thumbs downs appear all across the screen. You hear a bunch of police barking at you from outside, and your view opens up to show you other mechs outside looming overhead
>No they don't lol, unless you can dream hard enough. Also you do that in dreamland but the boomer ghosts are there wrecking shit

>brings astolfo cosplay
>"put it on it's the only way to save the earth"

Attached: 1535675256030.png (730x1000, 586K)

"FUCK"
>talk to the tard
"Look, i need you to help me get to a hospital, if you do the pain will stop soon i swear"

>She only cries in dumbass while one of the other mechs picks you up and says "well lookie what we have here. A dirty human is in one of our mechs, how intriguing. And it's Gappy's. Heheh, knew that stuck up bitch would get her comeuppance somehow, but by a human? That's just embarrassing"

кoтттTTт

"Damn it!"
>Surrender
"I'm unarmed! I was just trying to get this girl here to a hospital quickly"

>You see a smirk on the other mech's face as she throws you to the ground "Dumbass, of course we know what happened here. You must have majorly fucked up Gappy here if we actually got called in, so don't play dumb or we're gonna hurt you more than we already were"
>Another mech kicks you in the side while you're down "Heh, you monkeys are a real tricky bunch, aren't you?" She says

Fucking boomer gohsts!
>kick boomers in the nards
>keep doing that until no boomer has unkicked ballsax
>steal thors hammer to crush boomer balls better

I do

*name

"Fine, fine..."
>Rip off the closest one's arms

>You btfo some boomer ghosts. Now what?
>You grab the handles and all the thumbs down become thumbs up, and the renditions of your face become green. You gain control over the mech and tear the mech that threw you down's arms off, much to her surprise and the surprise of her companion

>Push the armless mech down and then begin clubbing the other mech with the arms

>The other mech kicks you in the back and you fall down and drop the pair of arms

>Uppercut the second mech and then grab the arms to keep beating them up

>give one final kick to the boomers balles sackes
>Ask dream mimir to have a look in his well of knowledge
>pay whatever price he insists

>You BTFO the second mech, who's pilot emergency ejects away before the cockpit gets destroyed. Now all that remains is the armless mech and the police
>You completely btfo the ghost boomer ballsack.
>Mimir also takes one of your kidneys and lets you look into the well of knowledge. What do you want to see?

I wish to see all
How to kill arume for good, and how to make the best pizza ever.
How to make a fusion reactor and how babby is formed.
I wan it all!

>Begin beating up the armless mech and then crush the police

>And then you wake up, and you have this awful feeling of emptiness in your left abdomen
>You fucking kill the armless mech's pilot and turn the mech itself into scap metal, then paint the street with the police's blood and kill about 5 dozen Arume bystanders in the process.

It matters not, i know all now
>construct a super mega death ray machine with knowledge i got from well
>aim death ray at op
>Call him a fag before blasting him with heat of sun*1.000.000

>go to the hospital

>You do that.jpoe
>You walk over to the hospital, horrified Arumes watching from the street
Breado endo

are you blacc now from radiation?