Explain why you can't afford one

Explain why you can't afford one

Attached: Dqw0GVuVAAAKmmt.jpg (1200x669, 44K)

I could, it would just be better spent on something else.

this

But why user? Next best thing was already available last year.

If I really wanted to waste some cash, it's easier for me to dump them into the bin.

because i already maxed all my credit cards to gear up on apple tech

Attached: applel_setup.jpg (2048x1536, 725K)

>t. seething macfag

It costs 1600 for 16gb of ram and 256gb storage and thats a hard pass for a dual core 14nm laptop

>Explain why you can't afford one
I really don't understand this meme. Even those working minimum wage can afford one. If they maxed our their credit cards they can still get them on a lease.

I can personally own like 20 right now if I empty my savings but why would I when better phones exist?

Attached: 1538685539419.jpg (480x480, 25K)

just enjoying my 800MHz macbook air.

*laptops

> assuming that was talking about apple inferior devices
cute

Fpbp

Because I would pay $1000 more for the Pro instead.
It's still retarded that they purposely gimped it with a dual core just so they can upsell the quad core pro.

>phones

i can but why would i waste money on a company that doesn't have a clear upgrade path and deliberately hinders my right to fix it myself?

or throttles newly bought device a year later with a software update

I'm poor.

or still uses the same shitty keyboard from the previous two generations

got a $3k oled thinkpad on my desk.. hhhmmmm

>or still uses the same shitty keyboard from the previous two generations
anyone noticed that picture of a dude using it in sand dune while leaning on the camel, keyboard dead in 3 2 1

I've got massive gambling debt and live in a poor country, so I can't throw money away for shitty npc status symbols.

But you would feel "creative" if you buy one...

i could buy a dozen, but I'm fully hetero, therefore I avoid applel

Is this for lesbians or seomthing?

> has a massive gambling debt
> calls the others npc
kys asap, fren

Yes, it is a portable heater for inner part of thighs.

X1 Carbon is 10% lighter and yet fits a 8% bigger screen, 13% larger battery, double the cpu cores, tripple the number of ports and more than tripple keyboard key travel

only advantage of the Air has is being fanless and running OS X. Would be a good laptop to give to your mom if it had a decent keyboard and a SD card slot but it doesn't.

>running OS X
>advantage
wut

Attached: trick or treat.png (1236x776, 343K)

I'm jewish

IThe carbon is also twice as expensive

>Being this much of a delusional winbabby

PhD student

The better question why would I own one? It's rather useless.

I spent my money on a g7 dell that doesnt overheat , thats why faggot.

Attached: FB_IMG_1535219754539.jpg (720x900, 54K)

>m processor
>shitty keyboard
>128gb for that price
I'll pass.
t. MBA user

I can probably buy something more powerful for that prize

it's not.
32% difference both 8GB RAM & 256GB SSD.
22% difference both 8GB RAM & 512GB SSD
22% difference both 16GB RAM & 256GB SSD
14% difference both 16GB RAM & 512GB SSD

and you have to buy the apple upgrades because there is no way of upgrading it yourself later.
Been using MacBooks for 10 years and not going to buy another one. They keyboard is a joke and the prices are no longer justified against the competition.

>the prices are no longer justified against the competition.
i don't remember any point in time that this statement was true, stop pretending to be an ex Apple user you wana be faggot

I'ma just by used ones, no newer than 2015

I can't afford wasting my time struggling with an unupgradable overheating laptop with an unusable keyboard.

Macbooks used to be good years ago, not ridiculously priced and you could do upgrades yourself

don't. Eventually the battery loses capacity and there is no way to get good quality spare parts. Only chink shit that is even worse than the half dead original battery

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-31 um 17.28.47.png (1050x381, 219K)

Best bait in Jow Forums today

Attached: enjoying_the_show.jpg (625x626, 33K)

I have a 15" MacBook Pro, this would be a downgrade in terms of performance.

I can. I just have better sense than to throw thousands in the toilet buying a self bricking toddlertop

I have a 14" laptop and I find the display painfully small, never falling for the laptop meme again.

>tripple the number of ports
How many Thunderbolt 3 ports does the X1 have?

he's not wrong

two

Because the number in my bank account is lower than the number on the picture.

Whole macbook lineup makes almost no sense, at least Air being 100$ more then 13inch pro with non low power processor. This shit makes no fucking sense, they are already both light and thin with nearly same dimensions. When Steve said milk em and move into the next great thing he didn't mean forget and half ass them, only part of this that apple got right is price increase (and no iPads didn't take off to replace macs and won't even in coming what is a computer generation, tucks are still going to be used so better not fuck the shit up of your successful truck business reeeeeeeeee).

/thread

My 5 year old Acer is doing just fine. Probably still performs better too.

At least I'm not jerking Tim Cook off and paying 1200 for it.

>double the cpu cores,
Both of them use low power i5 no?
Also x1 carbonated has shitty 1920x1080 IPS vs 2560x1600 glorious retina, it's shame than with other laptop manufacturers you often either go some random off the shelf IPS shit or have to upgrade to 4K.

>i don't remember any point in time that this statement was true, stop pretending to be an ex Apple user you wana be faggot
When your shitbooks were made out of plastic with low res screen apple released retina macbook destroying the competition, oh wait Jow Forums was whining about retina macbook HAVING A HIGH RESOLUTION SCREN, oh wait Jow Forums is retarded forgot about that.

anyone have the drawing version?

X1 can be specced with a 2560x1440 HDR panel that does 100% AdobeRGB. CPUs are quadcores with much higher power limits than the Air.

The Air trades performance for being fanless, which is great for some applications, but Apple really needs to redesign their Aluminium chassis, since they are now heavier than laptops that are twice as powerful.

>Aluminium chassis
Made from refurbished soda cans and used needles.

Someone explain to me why a computer being paper-thin is a selling point.

It has electrolytes.

I'm a wageslave...

Easier to damage.