I'm close to finishing my CS degree with no side projects because I don't know what to make. Give me some ideas

I'm close to finishing my CS degree with no side projects because I don't know what to make. Give me some ideas.

Attached: 1514432188367.png (657x539, 102K)

A good 3D sonic game

A sonic game, preferably in 3D and not shit.

Im gonna assume you already have some experience in game programming since you are finishing CS, mix it with a 3D engine and make it about sonic to add spice

Machine learning is in nowadays.

sonic the hedgehog 2 remake for pc

Make sonic 3DVR fan game

A ML algorithm that plays sonic perfectly, neuroevolution would be cool

A three-dimensional videogame with a focus on going fast and platforming, and a blue hedgehog as the player character.

sanic hejehog

some game with animals, (hedgehogs and shit), preferably in colors of avatar movie.
do it in 3D if you want real challenge

After 12 years in the industry I can tell you what sort of projects I look for on a resume: 3D sonic projects that are not absolute shit.

Probably a game about Sonic the hedgehog. Maybe 3D would look good, also.

an internship

a visual novel about a dude close to finishing his CS degree with no side projects that rather spends his time posting on a hawaiian cartoon fetishist image board

A sonic the hedgehog game.

gentoo installer

Create an emulator of a video game console. Preferably an N64 one that isn't fucking garbage.

3DPD sanic gaym with anime

A game about stopping Eggman.

IRC bot. Will learn networking and some command parsing.

A game where you play as a blue hedgehog that runs fast. Just make sure to make his arms beige or who knows what might happen.

I hear there is a market for being able to produce 3D games, particularly in relation to blue hedgehogs.

Get ATPL, become an airbus driver, become famous...

A 3D racing game where you play as a colored woodland mammal.

install gentoo

Not OP, Is it a new Jow Forums meme I'm not aware of?

Attached: th_18.jpg (253x300, 9K)

A platform for alt-right nazi's funded by shitcoins.

MAKE SOME MOTHERFUCKING MONEY

A web assembly rich text editor with built in semantic analysis tools, data visualization, regex, machine learning and a support for adding user generated functions and tools.