Work Laptop

Sup Jow Forums

I just got hired for a sales position with a computer hardware company. Apparently they're going to give me a laptop and sent me a spreadsheet of the ones available (pic related).

Which one would you choose and why? My main concerns are battery life, speed, and ease of use.

>I have experience with both Windows and Mac OS
>I already own a great windows laptop and prefer windows for productivity software
>I also own several iOS devices and the idea of having a mac sounds neat

Attached: Capture - Copy.png (1646x1817, 637K)

MBP 15 because everything else is >>>>>>>>>>>>p

Just get the Mac. Especially if you have the iOS devices and want some integration.
Especially if you already have a great Windows laptop.
I personally run a Windows Desktop (gaming, Excel, misc. other shit that's better in Windows) and run a Linux VM on that, and a Mac laptop.
Best of both worlds.

Doesnt that gen of Macbook Pro have the retarded keyboard design that gets killed by fucking crumbs?

yes but who cares, if it dies your company should replace it

I have that keyboard and crumbs do not really bother it. You can just mash the key to mash the crumb into smaller pieces then blow it out, and I do that maybe once a month and I eat at my laptop a lot.
I think the issues come from freak circumstances where maybe unmashable shit, like a grain of sand, ends up jammed in some place where you can't blow it out.
I think another part of the issue is that people are too retarded to figure out they can mash the key to make it work again.
Regardless, a tiny fraction of users have issues with it -- the reason the problem is so numerous isn't because it's likely to happen, it's because so many damned people are using the exact same keyboard.
1% of the US is 3 million people. 1% of China is 14 million people.
If 14 million Chinese people are retarded, and 3 million Chinese people are retarded, does that actually mean China is more retarded than the US?
Well, China is more retarded than the US, but htat's not the point here -- the point is that big numbers going in means big numbers coming out, and just because there's a lot of reports of an issue doesn't actually mean it's that big of a deal, it just means there's a fucktons of people with this product.

>eat at my laptop a lot.
don't.. it is disgusting also just take your time for eating and enjoy it, not munch way like a caveman

The new airs are nice, I'd go with a Mac since I'm not really well versed on laptops that aren't Lenovo or Dell's XPS line.

>macshit
Never again.

Attached: 1527915488296.jpg (989x1005, 189K)

Its a touchbar mac, it'll break down in under a year and cause you to lose anything you had worked on. Just get a Dell.

1. Get most expensive mac.
2. Sell it.
3. Buy midrange Dell in that pic with the proceeds.
4. Have a laptop 5X better than the Shitbook and pocket $2000 cash.

Precision 7520 of course

Get precision 7520 if you are there to do actual work but if your job is gonna be sucking cocks then get a mac

if windows 8.1 i'd get the dell
but windows 10, fuck that shit get the mac. win10 WILL fuck something up, usually you, sooner or later

Get a macbook

Wtf means W10 only?
U cant install proper OS? Why people buy these memes?

Fuck, didnt read details.
if it is not yours - try Apple. If you have to buy it - anything but apple

lol get the 7520
>moar RAM == moar better computer

You can't play fornite with decent frames on none of them OP tell them to buy you a gaymur laptop or you quit.

7520 baka

>nothing in high performance column for macshit
MACFAGS BTFO

Attached: 1528797827238.png (228x260, 139K)

>those specs on the 7520
definitely that one, damn
the quadro has the same shader count as a gtx 960

I work for Dell so take my shilling with a grain of salt. I'd personally go with Latitude 7490, good battery life, solid keyboard, and stronk af. If you go a little bigger, Precision 5520 as it is basically just a rebranded XPS 15 but longer support cycle. The other Dell models aren't bad but gotten the best feedback on the 7490 and 5520.

Apple is Apple, you either love them or hate them. Nowadays you'll find most of the premium features on any other business class laptop.