Elon Musk thread

Who else is excited to walk on both the moon and on Mars in their lifetime?

Elon Musk adoration thread.

We may adore him for his good deeds, but we shall not idolize him.

Attached: things_have_never_been_so_great.jpg (634x1024, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eb3pmifEZ44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he switched that alien for a succubus.

Attached: 30934146778_2c582754ff_o.jpg (3840x2160, 1.33M)

>implying Talulah isn't an easy 10

Attached: 40202121122_5d29cfe2ac_o.jpg (2000x3000, 521K)

He a gud person!

she is a 10. but an ayy lmaio nevertheless.
the succubus on the other hand...

why did you make this thread elon?

Taking a break from Twitter

Attached: Talulah-Riley-0010.jpg (2832x4256, 1.05M)

Amber Heard may be the most beautiful woman on the planet, but he's not with her anymore. I think we can all agree Grimes cannot touch Talulah, Amber, or even Justine for that matter

Attached: modelx.jpg (1360x903, 228K)

If this actually works out a lot of people need to be shot for treason for the last 50 years.

She talented yo.

I wish he had stayed with his first wife. She was more on his level in terms of intellect and personality. Elon is far too autistic to have success dating actresses and musicians. I feel like one of them (probably Heard or Grimes) introduced him to drugs which is why he's been so erratic of late.

youtube.com/watch?v=eb3pmifEZ44

Attached: aspie.jpg (1270x1094, 104K)

Iirc they separated because he was too domineering and beat her down on every opinion

What the hell why does he look like he's balding in his earlier videos?

Nah. I think all the attention is starting to get to him so he's trying to have fun with his fans
>Iirc they separated because he was too domineering and beat her down on every opinion
Makes sense, that's why he's going for women with no opinions now but shoes and nails

>Be elon musk
>wake up and eat mars rocks for breakfast
>some idiot said I wasn't the messiah, call him a pedophile
>go to work for tesla, spend the whole time browsing normie memes on reddit
>get paid more than most countries for it
>go home and spend it all marketing ideas that will literally never happen.
>use billions of dollars to buy 10/10 girlfriend
>genetically engineer her into catgirl
life is good

Why do you guys worship the life of businessmen rather than the tech they fund? I don't get it.

because he was. transplant is a thing my dude.

Why Elon Mask can't help to poorfags?

Attached: elon.jpg (618x410, 69K)

based

Why is it penis shaped?

doubt her opinions were worth much. you can tell by the music that she doesn't have many gears turning up there.

Attached: 2.png (750x765, 245K)

me on the left

>debating women
the debate starts and ends with giving them a map back to the kitchen

He was killed and replaced by a FtM clone

There is nothing for humanity's survival on the moon or Mars. Or on any of the planets. Why go down another gravity well when you so difficultly climbed out of one? The planets are only marginally more habitable than outerspace. We should research and develop mobile space colonies that can escape any cosmic disaster short of a supernova.

Mars and Moon are not meant to be a stationary thing, in fact if humankind wants to really survive natural hazards like dying stars, mobile space colonies are the only answer in the long run.

Colonizing space will forever be a costly and complicated thing if you start missions from earth. Problem is the surface gravity of earth compared to moon and mars, whenever you start a rocket from earth, you'll have to deal with more than twice/six times the gravity compared to mars/moon, which comes down to more fuel, smaller rockets, less payload etc, which comes down to less missions, longer construction times (e.g. for mobile space colonies), you'll get the point.

forgot pic.

Attached: 1540306178988.jpg (1755x1024, 294K)

>live in space, not on a planet
That's only a good idea if you have a good solution for gravity, and also a solution to the sense of not being on a planet. Sure, you may create a great centrifuge which would solve the physical health problems, but what of the mental aspect?

If we have self-sufficient rocket capability on Earth and Mars and any other planet, I can't see a good case for making a giant space colony

he's talking about Justine not Grimes, I'm sure he is very nice to Grimes. He definitely was a dick to Justine. There is a story of how Justine was writing a novel, and Justine said that she wanted Elon to talk that up to his friends. So, the next time they go to dinner, Elon is like "this is my wife, she wants me to tell you that she's writing a book."

Pretty fucking savage but it makes perfect sense when you realize he spends 0 time thinking about others feelings

A dying sun is no good case?
Granted, it is like a billion years until it does make this planet uninhabitable, but it'll happen.

this is good satire

OP here, it's because he's made it happen. I heard about the death of the electric car in the 90's with GMs EV-1 project (GM starts an EV program, they get an amazing car out of the project, and they decide it threatens their existing car business and they kill their EV program) and so the future looked bleak. Gas cars forever. The atmosphere would just kill us in due time. Enter Elon, clearly motivated by passion and force-of-will, came out of nowhere and started making moves again, and again, and again. His history is as fascinating as his current projects: Beat up by niggers in South Africa and tortured by his dad. Then he runs away to Canada and works on a farm. By 27 he has made 20 million, by 31-ish he has made 180 million. And not from some scams. He works continuously and has the foresight and prowess of a true pioneer. His IQ must be 140 or something. He's not even Jewish.

I think you misunderstand. He does not "fund the tech". He leads the companies. He makes the hard decisions that normal business folks cannot wrap their head around. He says, in 2014, "We are on track to survive as a company. Model S and Model X are doing OK and we are selling cars. Now we will take ALL the money and invest it into Gigafactory."

>But Elon we should probably fix existing issues first
>Elon what about this
>Elon what about that

Elon says no, there is no time to spare, we will begin to coast & fail if we do not push the envelope again, immediately, so he gets everybody up & building the Gigafactory.

Normal business folks who "fund tech" don't do that kinda shit. They talk about pitching, series A and series whatever, they talk about revenue channels, pricing models, which is well and good but there is a level of deep, deep insight & also of urgency that Elon possesses that push him to make incredible decision after incredible position.

If you are a guy who dreams of what you could be... Why wouldn't you love this guy?

Leave this board immediately & forever.

Great argument, fren.

Attached: a.jpg (640x360, 87K)

No, she just happened to divorce him in 2008 right when it looked like he wouldn't stay a billionaire. And then proceeded to claim it was because for unrelated reasons.

Dear Lord man, is it hard to type with that cock shoved so deep down your throat? It's pathetic.

What's wrong with it? He did exactly what she told him to do.

Personally I bought $20k worth of Tesla stock back in early 2012, because they had managed to buy a great factory at a bargain, made amazing cars, and had a CEO that was making grasshopper rockets hop up and then land.

Still haven't sold it, but there's a reason for me to worship the guy right there. It's the best financial decision I ever made.

underrated. Gonna use this IRL in response arguing "because vagina" the next time

great call, very nice maneuver my dude

Whatever, you could probably learn something from it.

It's humiliating. Justine meant for him to talk it up, and he instead made it obvious to everyone that she was looking for their approval.

wtf I hate musk now?

pioneer my ass

all the pioneers were the nameless faceless engineers who created the technology musk marketed and sold. normie fucks like you who suck cocks of billionaires and focus on people instead of technologies end up creating cult of personalities which the single biggest reason this world is so fucked up

you ever see amber heard without make up
she's plain as rechewed gum

I wonder.
Why does he want to go to Mars? Why not first colonize the moon? And then used the technology and insight gained to go to Mars?

That's most women.