$2000 budget. Build me the best possible pc

$2000 budget. Build me the best possible pc

Attached: Screenshot_20181101_090312.jpg (1080x1017, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/GHCnMZ
pcpartpicker.com/list/46GzGG
pcpartpicker.com/guide/t832FT/great-amd-gaming-build
pcpartpicker.com/list/V3tFpG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should be enough for a Macbook. Hardware is only as good as the software running on it, and Winshit would make any PC barely usable, while Loonix only makes sense on a server or if you're doing some other network shit due the lack of software.

>best pc possible
>macbook

Choose one.

It's still a fucking PC. Fuck Apple for creating the idiotic distinction.

That's not the point he was making. Macbooks aren't the best possible PC for the money

buy a thinkpad x200 t with libreboot and trisquel from minifree for $300, buy an ssd and some used memory to upgrade it cheaper than it would be from minifree, buy a t200 docking station, and get a good mechanical keyboard, a nice mouse and good monitors

By running the best possible OS, obviously they are.

You are retarded, sorry to tell you.

pcpartpicker.com/list/GHCnMZ

add your own case with the features you want

Yeah, the best possible OS for a retard

Lol

$50 and done

>best possible OS
>buggy piece of trash version of BSD which is cautioned against on most engineering and science sites for computational error thresholds due to Apple's buggy and shitty contributions to the BSD fork
Nah.

>best possible OS

Attached: retard-alert.jpg (450x338, 38K)

pcpartpicker.com/list/46GzGG hows this? I already own the mouse, keyboard, speakers and monitor.

>best possible OS
Nice b8, got some replies.

Let me guess, you are a homosexual, a woman, or an African American?

>Build me
No, you have the budget high enough to do it yourself.

Why not get the digital storm level 4 vanquish for 1799. I can run any games at 120fps easily. It's all around fucking badass

>all of this for 1799
Okay, what’s the catch? This is too good to be true.

Neigher are the best

Do it yourself.

No seriously no catch. I call them almost everyday just to shoot the shit and ask questions I ont know the answer to. 3 year warranty and 1 year on parts and labor. It's my first ever PC and like I said I can run anything on high with 120+fps and 4k well over 60fps on ultra. It's not too loud either.

Attached: Screenshot_20181025-130815_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2960, 352K)

It's posts like yours that make it hard to tell whether you're actually retarded or just an idiot
At the end of the day you're still wrong and that's ultimately what matters.

That said I'm a Vista user so you can fuck off.

pcpartpicker.com/guide/t832FT/great-amd-gaming-build

the 2700x already comes with a good enough cooler

everything else looks fine

You can't play fallout 4 on 4k ultra at 60 with that GPU. You'll get awful stuttering. 30 is pretty solid though. Cap the frames to 30 and it's pretty good. And you still need to drop 300-600 for a good 4k screen.

Haven't tried fallout yet so I wasnt trying to speed false info. But none the less I'm seriously loving this setup. While it took close to a month to arrive it was well worth it and so far has ate up everything I've thrown at it.

get cancer, eat a giant cock and kill yourself

No thanks, that sounds like a lot of work and research and stuff. You should do it yourself.

unless you're gaymen at 4k or editing video, you have no real reason to go over $1500 on the pc itself.
pcpartpicker.com/list/V3tFpG
that's a fucking amazing pc that you'll probably have no use for and it's not even close to $2000.

GTX 1080 - $600
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 - $160
Msi X470 Gaming Plus - $117
Skill Trident Z RGB (32GiB) - $340
Seagate 2TB HDD - $60
Windows 10 license - $100
EVGA Supernova 750 - $80
2x ACER GN246HL - $384
Any case under 50 bucks - $50

That's $1891. Prices are from pcpartpicker.com and rounded up to the nearest dollar. For cooling just do pic related

Attached: 1533342702523.jpg (800x463, 47K)

Also I built that as a gayming pc. If its for programming then you have no need for the Windows license, just grab Gentoo or OpenSUSE off the Web and save yourself 100 bucks.

>Buying Windows
You can literally download the ISO for free from Microshaft.