I want to keep using this css year-round. How do I do it?

I want to keep using this css year-round. How do I do it?
Pic unrelated

Attached: Grox_by_Palafico.jpg (1016x1063, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/css/spooky2017.678.css
s.4cdn.org/css/spooky2017.css
pastebin.com/yA154hXq
s.4cdn.org/image/skeletons/1.gif
s.4cdn.org/image/skeletons/23.gif
mega.nz/#F!7IAxmSwI!QJ07G1meRI5nu8O0T6UCXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i want to have seasonal fun all year around so it wont be fun any more

install gentoo

Same here, minus the skeletons.
There's a option for custom CSS in settings > miscellaneous in the top right. Find the CSS for the theme, and save it.

Found the CSS in another thread

s.4cdn.org/css/spooky2017.678.css
And there seems to be a readable version here

s.4cdn.org/css/spooky2017.css

pastebin.com/yA154hXq
Happy halloween, fa/g/gots

Attached: 2.gif (161x250, 105K)

FUCK THE GROX YOU UGLY MOTHERFUCKERS

Anyone here ever make peace with them?

>those days of loading the grox PNG in the editor
>changing spore application launch arguments to access hidden plant creator
>using programs to add asymmetry and unlimited complexity in real time, cheat engine style

RIP spore

Nah, could never get them to chill.

What was their fucking problem?

Attached: 1538902371273.png (553x520, 253K)

It takes a lot of work but is worth it, they have a ton of anti-planet bombs I enjoyed using.
When you reach necron-tier advancements, you'll kinda just hate everything that isn't you.

What CSS?

see

>they have a ton of anti-planet bombs I enjoyed using.
I loved busting planets. Don't care for the hate.

>blow up planet
>pay off the surrounding systems to be my ally
at last i truly see

I was goosestepping all over the milky way.

thank you spooky f/am

Here are all of the skeletons in the corner. Pulled them from s.4cdn.org/image/skeletons/1.gif through s.4cdn.org/image/skeletons/23.gif :

mega.nz/#F!7IAxmSwI!QJ07G1meRI5nu8O0T6UCXQ

What the fuck is fc_skelrot?

function fc_skelrot(e) { var el, idx, thres, max; if (e && e.detail && e.detail.count) { thres = 0.33; } else { thres = 0.0; } max = 23; if (Math.random() < thres) { return; } if (el = document.getElementById('skellington')) { el.parentNode.removeChild(el); } idx = 1 + Math.floor(Math.random() * max); el = document.createElement('img'); el.id = 'skellington'; el.className = 'desktop' + (Math.random() < 0.25 ? ' topskel' : ''); el.alt = ''; el.src = '//s.4cdn.org/image/skeletons/' + idx + '.gif'; document.body.insertBefore(el, document.body.firstElementChild); } function fc_spooky2017_init() { if (window.matchMedia && window.matchMedia('(min-width: 481px)').matches) { document.addEventListener('4chanThreadUpdated', fc_skelrot, false); window.dark_captcha = true; fc_skelrot(); } } function fc_spooky2017_cleanup() { var el = document.getElementById('skellington'); window.dark_captcha = false; document.removeEventListener('4chanThreadUpdated', fc_skelrot, false); el && el.parentNode.removeChild(el); }

How to use this script to generate the skeletons?

They were just misunderstood.
Allying with them is an absolute bitch, you need to go all jihad on nearby uninhabited planets since they like breaking the code, and giving them loads of money.
They're persistent too, and will keep attacking you until you specifically ally with them.
And once you do every other race in the galaxy gets a -200 or -500 relationship debuff because you allied with them, and suddenly your homeworld will be in the bullyzone.

These Grox motherfuckers...
GET OUT

Bump. Let's keep the spooking forever.

This is how it should look.

Attached: proper formatting.png (1920x1080, 288K)

And this is how it looks with the CSS copied over. Note that post numbers are the wrong color, and the absence of skeletons.

Attached: improper formatting.png (1920x1080, 314K)

In the HTML there's a var css_event = "spooky2017"